Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 2/8/2013 12:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I sometimes use it for insect bites and the irritated area feels so calming and cooling. The nozzle is very cool as it dispenses a very fine mist. Very good product for a variety of uses. I would repurchase.
Oh, and I use it after I have done my dermarolling, it calms my skin and protects it.

on 1/26/2013 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have no problem with any type of thermal water. It's soothing, refreshing, calms down the skin. I use it after cleansing my skin with gel cleanser and micellar water, or just during the day to refresh my complexion.

This thermal water is amazing ! It is great to use any time of the year. I use this product for a toner, after I wax, when my throat is sore, when I have a sun burn and the list goes on and on. I have tried many thermal waters and this one is the best due to its spray nozzle. The water distributes evenly and gently. My boyfriend Is a baseball player and keeps it in his gym bag. It is also great for women that are experiencing hot flashes ! They offer 3 different sized bottles. I always go for the huge one because it works out to be a better value. *tip - the mini Is great for your purse in the summer time !

on 1/6/2013 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I fall in love with this product. Nuff said.

on 1/3/2013 4:13:00 AM

This is a REALLY good product and HAS improved my skin. On my 3rd can now and will comtinue to buy!

on 12/12/2012 10:55:00 AM

OMG this product broke me out like crazy. After using this my face was covered with rashes that turned into pimples. I just hate this product and will not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

on 12/7/2012 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOVE IT!!! I have been using the same bottle of this for a year now and it has done so much for my skin. I have issues with rashes and hives on my face due to an allergy to my tears and just generally sensitive skin and this does the most amazing job of soothing and moisturising- I haven't gone a day without it. As for a few learning experiences along the way: if you use too much of this product, like if you spray it on your face profusely you will get little whiteheads which can be easily solved by only spraying for no more than 5 seconds. As well, this is **NOT** a makeup setting spray so if you bought it for this reason you will be terribly disappointed which a lot of the bad reviews on this seem to be from. If you have applied powder and want to take away the powdery finish, this will help with that but alone it will be no means extend the wear time of your makeup. Overall an amazing product for people with dry or sensitive skin and I will definitely be getting another bottle when this one runs out.

on 12/1/2012 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i bought this to use after makeup to balance the powderness of foundation and blush. it didnt work for me. its water and nothing more really.

on 11/28/2012 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Can't believe that avene doesn't show the whole ingredients list on the net! After I'd purchased this, and started using it I realized that this does NOT contain only "pure water".

This contains 10,6 mg/l of Silica, among many other minerals and ingredients. Silica is very, very drying to me, at least at my skin.... There are a lot of powders and skincare products I hardly can use cause of the content of silica. Yes, it surely gives you that "adstringent" feeling, as "shrinking" pores and drying out oils, BUT if you have acne prone skin as an adult you usually also have sensitive skin... It's not only oily and thick....my skin is really, really reactive and sensitive...and thin.

This toner made my face dry, not moisturized... And when you read the content, you understand... Minerals can of course also be drying!!

Stay out of this if you have sensitive, acne prone skin....

on 11/27/2012 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have dry and eczema sensitive skin and this spray really soothes my skin when it feels tight after taking my make-up off. It calmes my skin down and it's also great to use after you put on your make-up to make the skin more moist.

Popular Face Skincare Products