October 31, 2014 | 1536 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. I use this after cleansing and my face is just happier. Any redness in my face seems to disappear almost instantly after I mist on Avene Thermal Water. The mist is very fine and is unscented. I have repurchased and I recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by allary

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only used this product for less than a week but I'm already addicted. I can't tell you about any long term improvements (yet), but I can say that I'm happy with it so far. It's just such a lovely product, the packaging is nice, and it sprays the perfect mist on your face. It's probably half marketing/packaging but at the very least it's just a nice little relaxing ritual that feels like a bit of self-pampering spa bliss.
I have quite oily, acne prone skin, and usually after taking an extra long hot shower and using a more drying face wash, my skin feels quite tight and dry for a while until it gets back into oily over-drive if I don't put a moisturizer on right away. After spraying the thermal water on my face after a shower my face isn't as tight as usual and I get to enjoy having a clean dry face for a longer period without feeling the need to slather on the moisturizer..
Also, it's been a few hours since I washed my face and it started to feel quite oily. I just sprayed some Avene water on it, and it doesn't feel as oily anymore! just nice and soft
The other day I also had a light scratch on my arm that felt quite itchy and inflamed, and I sprayed the Avene on it and it immediately calmed down.
I have long term hopes for this product.
If you really value "value" and are quite cheap in your usual purchases, I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product, but if you're looking for a little pampering, and possibly some long term skin benefits, you can't go wrong with this product. It definitely won't hurt.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I use it to refresh my face during the day, make my powder foundation look less powdery and before my face creams/treatments in the evening.

It's nice but I haven't noticed any less redness so it's not a miracle worker for me.

I will and have repurchased this purely for the refreshing qualities.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by jira89

I really really love this water! Amazing, refresh!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Irenad22

Absolutely amazing product !
I use it everyday in the morning after shower ,after gym and even on top of my make up in the office
Very gentle with no perfume .
Amazing product

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Memoriesin

THIS IS OH MY GOODNESS, VERY VERY VERY GOOD!!!

I bought this because one of my friend has very very beautiful skin, and she recommended me this product as she uses it to tone her face ( she has sensitive skin, easily reddened).
I love this product to death. I was having a very bad break out a few months ago and my skin was just looking horrible. My skin doesn't look like a skin, it was red sore and bumpy, it seems like my top layer of skin is totally gone and I am left with the bottom few layers of it.

So I included this thermal spring water into my regime. Let me tel you what I use, I wash with clarisonic + cetaphil/la roche posay effclar deep foaming cleanser. Then, I tone my skin (kinda exfoliate while toning) with Proactiv revitalizing toner. Then I spray the thermal water onto a cotton pad and circulate on my skin after the toning. This is the important step, this has made my skin calm down and return to its natural skin tone, it also keep my breakouts away!

The reason why I tone twice is because my skin gets congested and clogged easily, I need to make sure that every bit of dirt/sebum etc get cleared out of my pores before I head for moisturiser. Proactiv toner contains glycolic acid that can gently exfoliate and remove excess dirt off your skin, toning again with thermal water will remove the glycolic acid and those dead skin cells that the glycolic acid loosen up. It is a win win!
You can go on without putting on moisturiser if you have oily skin as the thermal water will condition your skin's moisture by its self. I sometimes go without a moisturiser and it feels great!
I use sebamed clear face gel as moisturiser and it is good!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by sasflynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is basically just water in a spray can but I keep going back to this stuff. I have tried and really like the Caudalie Beauty Elixir but this is a really nice, cheaper (and less pungent shall we say) alternative. I use it all the time, sometimes to set make up, to refresh (in the summer it is a lifesaver), sometimes as a gentle toner. I mean it's not going to do anything drastic it's just a really soothing, luxurious and enjoyable product. I have bought it numerous times before and I always come back to it, just really lovely. You can't really go wrong with Avene to be honest.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff. Before I started using it, my skin would never feel quite moisturized enough, even with moisturizer on. The first time I ever tried it, I woke up the next day with plump, hydrated skin. I was actually amazed as that kind of thing never happens to me, not overnight anyway. The way I use it is to wash my face, pat dry, spritz the Avene thermal water, then moisturize. Love it. I bought the 150 ml/5.29 oz and it lasted me a good 2 months of everyday use, sometimes day and night. I'd rec it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Maddieo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not just water in a can. I love this. Best toner ever. Best thing to set your makeup with. Hydrates my skin, makes my skin plumper, and makes my moisturiser go on like a dream. Wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by vatel7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best thermal water I have used.