Jurlique Calendula Cream

4.2

Water, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Honey, Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cocoglycerides, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Macademia ternifolia seed oil, Avocado oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Echinacea purpurea root extract, Witch hazel extract, Prunella vulgaris (self heal) flower extract, Spilanthes acmella flower extract, Marshmallow root extract, Carrot root extract, Safflower seed oil, Shea butter oil, Evening primrose oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Vitamin E, Lactic acid, Grapefruit seed extract, Panthenol

on 3/6/2005 12:50:00 PM

My combination, acne-prone sensitive skin adores this cream. I apply it to any irritated, dryish, red patches on my face after I've spent time outdoors or anytime my skin feels dry during winter. It's incredibly soothing and is easily absorbed. Initially I found it a little greasy and was worried it may break me out, but it never has! Its faint honey scent is lovely... not sickly sweet or overpowering at all. I find it excellent value for money.

I *Love* this product. It is one of the few items I have repurchased as usually I'm on the lookout for my 'nextbigthing'.

It comes in a tube, which I like for hygenic and dispensing purposes and a little goes a long way. I got a sample of this originally in probably only a little 10g tube and only just (6 months later) and re-purchasing.

Admittedly I don't use it every day but I find it is great for stubborn breakouts. I just get a 1/2 pea sized amount and rub it in a few times in the evening and by the next day I can honestly see a differene in the breakouts. Nine times out of ten if I keep doing this it is completely gone within 2-3 days at the most!

My skin is combo, prone to breakouts *and* dryness and while I don't envisage using this on my entire face as a spot treatment it's HG status for me.

on 10/2/2004 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Works for everything from clearing blemishes to treating insect bites and bruises....whenever I have any skin problem, I just apply a tiny tiny bit on by patting, not rubbing it in and it fixes it!!! Great for every day moisturizer too (only a small amout)

on 9/30/2004 1:03:00 AM

I have sensitive and combi skin and this works well for me. It helps evening out my skin tone a little. Doesn't clog pores. I'm already on my 3rd tube [40ml]. Good stuff, fairly priced but the packaging can be improved. The smell takes a little time getting used to. Smells sweet and a bit like bread. Nonetheless, it's great stuff!

on 9/5/2004 11:02:00 AM

Great soothing cream for healing blemish, fresh acne scars and broken skin. Does not feel oily after application, but I only use it at night like a night cream. Use it over my eye area with no irritation problem too. Basically this feels like a good basic cream that would not irritate your skin while healing the blemishes you have. I feel that my fresh scars also tend to lighten faster when using this cream. Smells like honey and in a yellow thick cream form, but do not let this texture deter you from trying this. Great product from Jurlique! Just using a little bit will go a long way for this product, else you might complain of it clogging your pores.

on 9/1/2004 7:37:00 PM

Just got a sample of this, but it really was too thick for my skin. It ended up clogging my pores.

on 8/28/2004 1:02:00 PM

Great night time moisturiser. I like it because it is non-greasy and really makes my skin soft in the mornings. I dont have any problems with acne so i dont know how good it is for acne prone skin.

on 7/23/2004 5:32:00 AM

Itīs so thick and smells bad. Yellow colour. Contains a lot natural things. But I hated it. My skin hated it. Like the other thick cream: Dr.Hauschkaīs Quince and Rose day cream, Iīm using them as hand cream. So I donīt have to buy hand creams for a long time.

on 7/21/2004 9:46:00 PM

I have been trying new products for my acne prone skin (on roaccutane - nimegen now). The cream is truly the savior of my terrible skin (frequently red and inflamed). It soothes, moisturises, calms down my skin and makes me feel really hydrated!

on 7/17/2004 4:34:00 AM

I bought this to use after I shave, and it does a great job to calm the skin down. I have since found that it is a great all over moisturizer. Little red irritated patches are soothed and I see an overall improvement with the look of my skin whilst using it. It is deceptively not very moisturizing as it is quite thick....I find I need a little more moisture for winter... I find that it works even better when used over the Jurlique Calendula Lotion.

Popular Moisturizers