August 27, 2014 | 1384 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Calendula Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2004 7:55:00 PM More reviews by fsugirlee09

Works for everything from clearing blemishes to treating insect bites and bruises....whenever I have any skin problem, I just apply a tiny tiny bit on by patting, not rubbing it in and it fixes it!!! Great for every day moisturizer too (only a small amout)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2004 1:03:00 AM More reviews by SwanGirl

I have sensitive and combi skin and this works well for me. It helps evening out my skin tone a little. Doesn't clog pores. I'm already on my 3rd tube [40ml]. Good stuff, fairly priced but the packaging can be improved. The smell takes a little time getting used to. Smells sweet and a bit like bread. Nonetheless, it's great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2004 11:02:00 AM More reviews by trigin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great soothing cream for healing blemish, fresh acne scars and broken skin. Does not feel oily after application, but I only use it at night like a night cream. Use it over my eye area with no irritation problem too. Basically this feels like a good basic cream that would not irritate your skin while healing the blemishes you have. I feel that my fresh scars also tend to lighten faster when using this cream. Smells like honey and in a yellow thick cream form, but do not let this texture deter you from trying this. Great product from Jurlique! Just using a little bit will go a long way for this product, else you might complain of it clogging your pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2004 7:37:00 PM More reviews by kdcs28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just got a sample of this, but it really was too thick for my skin. It ended up clogging my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2004 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Katari

Great night time moisturiser. I like it because it is non-greasy and really makes my skin soft in the mornings. I dont have any problems with acne so i dont know how good it is for acne prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2004 5:32:00 AM More reviews by MilleBK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Itīs so thick and smells bad. Yellow colour. Contains a lot natural things. But I hated it. My skin hated it. Like the other thick cream: Dr.Hauschkaīs Quince and Rose day cream, Iīm using them as hand cream. So I donīt have to buy hand creams for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Joanne_tan80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been trying new products for my acne prone skin (on roaccutane - nimegen now). The cream is truly the savior of my terrible skin (frequently red and inflamed). It soothes, moisturises, calms down my skin and makes me feel really hydrated!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2004 4:34:00 AM More reviews by VonLeuschner

I bought this to use after I shave, and it does a great job to calm the skin down. I have since found that it is a great all over moisturizer. Little red irritated patches are soothed and I see an overall improvement with the look of my skin whilst using it. It is deceptively not very moisturizing as it is quite thick....I find I need a little more moisture for winter... I find that it works even better when used over the Jurlique Calendula Lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2004 11:11:00 PM More reviews by ParasiteEve_Under

I would have never, ever, ever buy this product if it was reccomended by a SA or pick it up by myself. The packaging is terrible and plus i've never really heard about this brand. I bought this because i've heard so much rave about it & plus it was recommended by a lot of vougettes. Now, i don't think i don't think i can ever live without it. I have cobination, blemished, acne prone skin that is quite reddish. This cream really calms my skin down and i don't feel that it cloggs up my pores. In fact, my skin never looked better. I should warn you though not expect miracles to happen after a first try. It does take some time. After trying so many different moisturizers, this is the only one that doesn't break me out & at the same time calm a little bit of my redness. It's winter here now, so i use it day & night & its really great for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2004 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Kerryshka

This product ROCKS. I wish the Jurlique line wasn't so weird or I would buy more of their stuff (like all I want is an eye or night cream, but their names and descriptions don't tell you anything about what the products are for..). This calendula clears up acne beautifully. I would not be without it!! A++