April 16, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I first bought this in vanilla & macadamia kiss and it smelled so good i wanted to eat it! It was also very smooth and moisturizing so i went ahead and bought it in raspberry rose kiss. i don't like the raspberry as much as the vanilla just because it leaves a kind of i guess whitish silky residue on your lips especially if they are chapped or cracked so i usually just use that one at night before i go to bed or during the day I'm not going anywhere but i would totally recommend this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have all four of these and carry them everywhere--in my makeup bag, on my nightstand before I go to sleep, etc. Great for chapped lips or to wear under lipstick. Very soothing, doesn't burn, and not sticky. The "Smooth Kiss" is unscented, but each one of them smell absolutely wonderful! I hope these don't ever get discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Lillie23

I love these!! They all smell so yummy and work really well. I have one in my purse, at work, in my makeup collection, everywhere i might need it! I have tried so many balms and these are by far my favorite. The only thing that would make them better is if they were in tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Chelchau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word... AMAZING!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Selected product: raspberry rose, vanilla & macadamia

Pros

- moisturizing
- scent
- long lasting emoillence

Cons

- leaves milky/white finish
- packaging

Comments: Great to use before bed as it leaves a very milky/white finish to the lips. I wouldn't wear it on its own because of that. It does moisturize as I wake up to very soft lips and the emoillence is still there. My favorite is raspberry rose, don't really care for the scent of vanilla & macadamia but it does get the job done.

Will repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I have the raspberry.... it smells AMAZING! Love this stuff. it is creamy and wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by EmberAmber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought Nivea's Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss lip balm a couple of months ago. I like it because it smells good and leaves your lips super soft. I just noticed the downside of this lovely product, it leaves a white film on your lips much like Dave Chappelle's crack addict character. I think I have to throw it out. =(

I suggest that it could be used over a matte lip color that dries out your lips and needs to be toned down a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by xoxosophiaxoxo

I have this lip butter in the Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. I absolutely love this! It makes my lip feel really smooth without feeling sticky. It smells and tastes so good. I'm probably gonna go get some more. I love these!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I'M SO GLAD THESE ARE FINALLY IN AUSTRALIA!!

They are very moisturizing and smell amazing! My favourite is the vanilla and macadamia one. I don't get the "White cast" look on my lips. i do find that once it's faded after about half an hour or so, my lips still feel moisturized and they leave my lips really soft.
I do like that it's in a decent sized tin, very cute and easy to travel with.
it doesn't bother me that i have to use my finger to apply.. just use hand sanitizer before or.. just put your lips straight onto the product!

I can't get enough of these!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have all these different ones and like them! But liking them is probably as far it goes, they do the job and the raspberry one smells lovely but I wasn't thinking to myself this is my HG product so for me there ok but just don't expect to much and you'll be fine, I use lanolips as they are just quite simply the best lip products on the market today in my opinion