August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I like it more than Urban Decay's Primer Potion which I was using before. I pat a very small amount on gently and take care not to pat it into the corners of my eyes where I have lines. Just like the Primer Potion, this will make lines look much more prominent so take care. I don't find that it makes my eyelids crepey or especially dry. I bought two tubes of it in the USA (I don't think I can buy it here in New Zealand) and I expect they will last a very long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by KaysOpinion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok ladies, how long have you all been searching for an awesome eyelid primer!!!????? or was I the only one? LOL. ok enough kidding around now, let me get to my awesome review on this amaze balls product!!!!!!!! I have tried various different primers, from Lancome, Smashbox, Benefit, Lise Watier, Stila and let me tell you, they've all costed me a pretty penny! I got so fed up that i started trying drug store primers, I live in Canada so unfortunately we don't have the fergie line here, but I was in New york not long ago and i got my hands on this primer. Now the first thing i do not like about this is that, if you have dry skin, this will dry your skin out even more, so i do not recommend putting this stuff on your lower lid if you have a dry contour area, I would also recommend applying it with a brush, because if you pass your eyelid, it might make the corners of your eyes look flakey and dry as well. Now, what i truly love about this product is, it honestly makes your eyeshadow colors look so pigmented, you don't even need to put a lot of product on the eye because this stuff literally holds it all in place! I think i paid this stuff around 6$ at walgreens or maybe 8$ I don't really remember, but hey coming from the ladayyyyyy who tried all the expensive stuff, 8$ is pretty darn awesome! I got feedback on all my clients whom i've used this on, and they said their eyeshadow stayed on all night long!!!

- KaysOpinion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I think I'm the only one who really DISLIKES this product. Actually, I dislike it so much that I tossed it in the trash and I never throw anything away. This product was like using glue and stuck to my lid as such. It stayed on my lid in a sticky texture which never dried and the eyeshadow could not be applied smoothly or evenly. It did keep my shadow on all day but it was because it felt glued on and looked very cakey. At the end of the day it was so difficult to wash this stuff off!! I had to srub my eyes with soap over and over again for it to fully come off.. I stand behind Wet n Wild though as their make up line has risen over the years and stayed true to the value at a great affordable price but this one was an epic fail....

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LustAngel

This is an impressive product. It is not expensive yet it is just as good if not better than other high end eye shadow primers. You don't need a lot of product to cover your entire lid and it is so smooth and creamy when applied. It applies real nice and evenly and dries quickly enough so you can apply shadow and liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG was TFSI, but this has replaced it as I am on a major budget these days. For 5 bucks, you can't get any better and as long as this is available I will continue to buy this, even when no longer on a budget. I haven't found that it separates at all like my TFSI did, but I roll it in my hands for a little bit to warm it up and mix it up before use each time, just as I do with TFSI. I also haven't experienced any of the problems with it coming out of the tip when not being squeezed as I had read others had. Plenty of product for the price, no creasing or smudging of my eye makeup. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ldeibert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow primer!! It is definitely a substitute for the urban decay eye primer. It's amazing to find a primer in the drugstore....let alone one that actually works. Love this stuff. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

just for comparison here are the primers that stay in my most used eye drawer:

too faced shadow insurance
urban decay primer potion
lorac behind the scenes eye primer
benefit stay dont stray
mac paint pots (a few different colors)

and for the summer....? THIS BEATS THEM ALL. i do have oily skin, so for my dry skinned ladies this may dry out your eye area. but for the summer i do love :) the only problem with this is you HAVE to use your fingers because other wise the brush you use gets all gunky and stiff. another thing is i would recommend using a matte skin tone shade all over the lid before you apply any color because it will make it easier to blend out. i found this at walgreens and rite aid.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by kristifisher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

this has replaced UDPP has my HG eye primer....by a landslide!! Cheap, easy to use packaging and works like a charm. best $4.99 I've spent on make up! Seriously, if this ever gets reformulated or discontinued, I dont know what I will do. Hasn't let me down, even on hot days with high humidity, no creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by jspnx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

An eyeshadow primer is essential for someone like hooded eyes, like me. Take on the Day prevents my eyeshadow from creasing, lasts all day, and has a very affordable price. Edit: found out I was using too much. Now I use the tiniest amount possible, like 1/4 a grain of rice, and it works great without giving my eyelid a crepey texture! Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Totally worthy HG primer!!!

So I ran out of my Elf eyelid primer and got this to try.....seriously hapy I did!!!

I used to use UDPP wich I liked a lot but in the summer it would make my oily eyelids worse so I moved on to the Elf eyelid primer and thats awesome too! But I ended up running out of that and decided to try this one. I must say this WnW Fergie primer is AMAZING!!!!!

*Its been hot & humid where I live and like yesterday I was out in the sun and heat all day for hours..not once did my eye shadow budge,no creasing nor did my lids get oily at all!!

*This formula glides on nicely & feels creamy.

*A little goes a long way....I like how when I take the cap off no product comes squishing out all over. The tube is easy to control.

*Works great with any type of eyeshadow.

Overall this is one primer worth trying imo...imo its better then UDPP (wich I will never go back to) I was very impressed on how my eye shadow stayed put during sweltering humid,heat for 6 plus hours and zero oil on my lids..no primer I have used has been this excellent in combating oil lol Just simply amazing!!!

For about $5 at Walgreens you cannot go wrong and WnW seems to be stepping it up...they did beyond good with this product!! Super impressive!!

Total repurchase!!!!!