October 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED Basics

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this palette for almost a year idk why I took so long to write this review. I love this palette is the only naked I own and would even think to own. I don't like the 1,2, or 3 so this was perfect. On a day to day bases I prefer mattes with a lighter shimmery color for my inner corner.

Color: 5/5 all of the shadows have impeccable quality and pay off.
Venus- this is the only shimmer in the palette. It is a light frosty white/cream color
Foxy-a matte yellow toned cream highlight color
W.O.S- a matte pink toned highlighter
Naked2-a light cool tone brown
Faint-a mid/dark toned brown
Crave-a nice deep dark black

Packaging and price: this palette retails for 27$ which isnt bad especially for a high end brand(well not that high end, but you know What I mean ) this comes out to roughly 5$ per shadow. The packaging is nice and simple following the naked scheme. It is small and has a full mirror size mirror. Have dropped it numerous times and never had any breaks

Overall a awesome basic everyday palette. Can go from day to night with a smoldrry Smokey eye. I love this thing

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It is what it is; a Basic. The for matte neutral colours are great for everyday and even nighttime to make a smoky eye. It lasts all day (even without eye shadow primer for those oily lids like myself) and the one shimmer colour is great for highlighting the brow bone or inner corner of the eyes. The brown and black I've used as eye line as well and they've been fantastic. Definitely great for traveling and travelers! Also, the mirror is really good quality!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by sumilicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was excited to try this but after reading online that it has a gross smell to it I smelled it. Disgusting!! Contacted urban decay and they are aware of this and just said it was the glue. For something that I would use on my face smelling like urine isn't appealing to me. Wasn't super impressed with quality when I wore it once, will be returning this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by elli0711

I've tried different Naked palettes before but never owned one until now. I received this one as a gift for Christmas. Well I'm hooked and will probably look at buying their other palettes in the future. I love the colors and pigmentation. I think that this is a good starter kit as I find it to be a nice neutral palette. I can't wait to try the other series :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by JeneenL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim a few weeks and so glad I did! The colors are beautiful, go on flawlessly and last all day w/ a primer. This is my go to shadow kit, love it! Would love to try the other Naked Palettes because this one is so great!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

I love these color so much! II found that even though there is not alot of colors I still create a variety of looks with this pallet. These shadows are pigmated, blend easy(like seriously they even blend good with my crappy brushes), also these shadows last long. I think this product is to much money, they should at least include eyeliner or a primer for how much they charge. I don't regret having this I use it everyday. I suggest if the price is to much for you, just keep a eye in it when it comes on sale. I seen it at ULTA online for sale for 20$.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My new HG shadow. Although I have very few wrinkles, at 54 I try to stay away from frosty shadows, so finding this palette was wonderful, as most collections like this are predominately frosted shades. The shadow is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. The shade selection is spot-on for a natural eye or even a naturally smokey eye. And I loved getting rid of the pile of single shadows I had in my makeup drawer and replacing it with one item that has it all. Now my only fear is that they'll discontinue it (that happens to me a lot!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

One of my favorite everyday eye shadows. I can make almost any look with this color palette. From almost bare to smokey eyes, this is an amazing palette! You won't regret buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by ggarcia

i love it. i use it every single day. I hated the dark color and it broke so i just scraped it all off. It's a great palette!! I would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Love,love love this! Perfect for a starter palette. Includes six matte, or satin shades which can be a base for other looks or you can create your own look with this! Perfect for day or night.