April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by IsabellaCullen

I received a sample of this in the mail and thought what the heck? Why not? So I tried it. As far as coverage goes, I suppose it's okay. I mean I realize it's not a foundation so you have to limit your expectations.
My main problem with this product were the "color beads", they were almost rough as I was rubbing the cream onto my face. Slightly painful and burned! And then the color! My sample was in the color "light". It was very orange and not the most flattering. I had to blend it way down onto my neck just to make it look halfway normal. I'm a lightly tanned chick and this was just way too dark and orange for me. Won't be purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

This provides light coverage but feel a bit rough when you rub it in. It lasts a long time and looks very natural. I got this for my 12 year old and she uses it everyday(:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by michellemercier44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this bb cream in light and light / medium and absolutely love it but will not be buying anymore because it doesn't have SPF. IF you tried several bb creams then you know that some of them come out as color and some, like loreal and almay, come out in weird white and blue color and then match your skin color really well. I noticed that bb creams which come out in a weird white paste blend much much better than other ones and also give your skin perfect glow... but no SPF ... can't use it even if I like it very much

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Cgbuying

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this! I have adult acne prone skin and this is by far the best one I have found. I just wish they could figure out away to add sunscreen to it with changing it! They did it right and what a great price! I can't live without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

I actually really like this. Gives a really light coverage which i like since i wear it to school . Disnt break me out and i only got a little oily around my nose which i dont mind since i can tough up with some rimmel stay matte powder. Only thing i hate about this is that since its a white formula with the beads i cant really apply it with my real techniques expert face brush which i use all the time. I have to apply it with my hands which is kind of annoyng since i cant touch anything after since there covered in product. Overall i really like it its good for school and summer and will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Victoriab16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a very light skin tone so I got the fair shade of this bb cream, it is surprisingly dark for a fair but it works as long as I make sure to blend it well. This is definitely my favorite of all the bb creams I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my very first BB cream purchase. I bought one in Fair and Light. Whoa - threw away the Light because it was way too dark for my fair skin. The Fair is even a little dark, but the reason I like this is because it is matte and it can be applied with your fingers very quickly when you are in a rush. It doesn't give the best finish, but it works in a pinch. The only downer is that there is no SPF. So, maybe use it going out at night when you don't need sun protection or need a more matte look.
UPDATE: Haven't used this in about six months, but now that I'm a little tan -- WOW! This is the perfect match and it leaves me mostly matte without having to oil blot throughout the day. I will continue to use this until it is gone. I don't think I'll be able to use it in the winter when I'm more pale, but it is the perfect sheer coverage -- without being overly dewy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by missmarcella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this stuff. It gave good coverage and wasn't to thick or cakey. It gave my skin a really nice finish and I always got compliments on my skin whenever I wore it. I didn't really like how it came out white though. I thought that was weird. The reason I don't think I will buy it again is because I tried out that Maybelline Dream BB Cream stuff and I liked it better. If that stuff didn't work out though, I would gladly go back to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by megancya

I have repurchased this twice because I love it! If i just use this and concealer I am good to go. It doesn't make me breakout, and you can really build up the coverage if you put on more than one layer. It makes my skin look and feel so smooth. The lasting power is not outstanding, but that's why it's a bb cream and not a foundation! I use this for my everyday makeup. Wouldn't use this for a special occasion because it might not show up well on camera after long periods of time. I highly recommend though, much better than the garnier bb cream for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lateralus3450

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like a lot of the reviews here, I originally purchased the "light" (812) shade thinking that it would be well suited for my skin. Unfortunately, the white turned into orange and I knew I could not leave the house with it on. However, I did like how it covered up my minor imperfections and diminished my pores. I decided to buy the "fair" (810) shade and mix the two. The color combination was perfect and it when I put it on, it looks like I naturally have great skin. I wish that there was SPF but other than that, I really like this product. I was put off at first by the suspended pigment beads and break when applied because it felt like I was exfoliating my face. To prevent this, I dot the product on my face and wait a minute or two while the warmth of my skin reacts to the product so when I spread it out, it does not feel rough. The coverage is great with the exception of some visibility from a few acne scars ( I use the Rimmel Scandal-eyes eyeliner in nude to cover it up) and my face looks flawless. During the summer, I have combination skin and this product really helps keep my t-zone matte. I have tried this product in the colder months and it can be drying but with the help of a moisturizer, I was fine.