April 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This rocks!! To exfoliate with a lipstick applicator is just great!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging of this product is great--a scrub in a lipstick form. What more can you get from a person who doesn't like to dip her fingers in pots? Anyway, the granules are very hard, almost to the point where it hurts to scrub on the lips. Most of the time I apply a regular lipbalm first, then scrub. Other times, i'll inevitably scrape some off and then apply. It feels much better that way. The actual product, however, broke off the 3rd time I used it, so be sure not to twist it more than 1/4 of the way. Also, be wary of it melting!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by RaenaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I freaking love this product! Seriously, it is so fantastic. I previously used Lush's lip scrubs but now I am a total fan of this one. Bye bye Lush! The scent is a nice, subtle vanilla kinda like Mac lipsticks. I love the fact that its in a lipstick tube rather than a jar. It makes it easier to apply and just looks nicer in my opinion. Also, the matte black packaging reminds me of Nars lipstick tubes. Additionally, it is less messy than my Lush scrub (it would leave sugar all over my mouth that I was supposed to "lick off") I would just wipe it off; total waste of product if you ask me. The Elf one is great because it is the opposite of that. You rub the exfoliator stick over your lips firmly and it leaves little residue if any, and also moisturizes very very well. This is one of those products that I wouldn't mind hoarding and having backups just in case it gets discontinued. I am so in love with this product! For $3 it is a must buy asap if you don't already own it! Yaaaay :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hey now! For $3 this is a great little tool to keep in your make up kit. It is very practical & easy to use. The formula really exfoliates your lips without any weird chemicals; in fact, it kinda tastes like sugar. All you need to do is wet your lips, apply in a circular motion & remove. Apply a balm for moisture. I always use this the day i am going to wear lots of [red] lipstick. In fact, i use the ELF lipstick locking primer wax in conjunction with this exfoliator & it is awesoooooome! ::mwah::

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty good exfoliator for $3 at my local Target. I have major dry skin from taking accutane, so my lips are a problem area. The exfoliator doesn't irritate my lips, even if I go over an area again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is ok. It's by far the cheapest lip exfoliator I've seen and I like that it is in lipstick form. It moisturizes pretty well and exfoliates a little. Why, oh why did they add Sucrose though! It tastes like Sweet N Low. It doesn't seem very long lasting and I think Carmex does a better job when my lips are truly dry. Still not bad for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by payjark

This is the best thing I've ever bought I swear. I thought exfoliating with just a toothbrush was good but now that I've used this I can't use anything else. It makes my lips so smooth and its so easy to use! I like that it is in a lipstick like packaging, making it convenient for taking to work or just out and about in days I don't want to wear lipstick. Its the best E.L.F. product hands down and even if it was 5x the $3 price tag, I would still buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

10/10 this is a fantastic product - really cleans up all the flaky skin feels nice, smells nice and is super effective without damaging the skin or causing irritation. Even the packaging is lovely. a must before wearing nude or matte lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dancar3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After reading the great reviews I picked this up the same time as I picked up E.L.F.'s primer potion and lipstick. I never realized how important a lip exfoliator was until now. This helps make them look a little plump, soft, and for some reason...it gives them a little bit of natural color. Perhaps it's because they are healthy after using this. I love the smell (vanilla), the way it feels and tastes. I do not rinse it off. When I run out, actually even before I run out.......I will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Nikovaa

LOVE!!!!. Only reason I gave it 4 overall lippies is because, like some mentioned, I wish it had a little more balm. Once you start using it a lot it kinds of just ends up being all sugar, which i'm not mad about. After all, it is an EXFOLIATOR. I loved it, I use this then put my (expensive) Sugar Advanced Therapy from Fresh lip balm over it, it's the perfect combination. My lips weren't extremely dry and cracked before but this just gave my lips more life. A smoother look, now when I apply bold lipstick it looks better!
ITS SO CHEAP yet such great quality!! I hope they never stop making this.