E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 1/13/2014 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

All I have to say is WOW!!!! I've tried all kinds from cheap to expensive and this is the best!!!! I love it!!!! Scrubs nice and lips are conditioned and smooth.

on 1/12/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Oh, how I have needed a product like this for a long, long time! It's got a lovely smell of vanilla, and does an excellent job at scrubbing your lips. The directions say to wipe it off your lips when you're done, but I leave it on, as it feels like lip balm and is very moisturizing!

on 1/11/2014 10:31:00 PM

Great product. My lips felt noticeably better after use. It says to wipe it off when you are done, but I left it on.

on 1/8/2014 3:31:00 PM

I bought this at Target for $3.00 (paid cash), and find it an indispensable part of my winter lip regime. It takes a few swipes to get to the gritty part, but when you get there, you'll know it. It is seriously rough, but it feels good and my lips are polished and conditioned.

I have a small area on my upper lip that has a tendency to crack when the weather gets bitter (like it is now), but having used this exfoliator for several weeks, it is holding together incredibly well, no painful split when I smile. Best of all, this product makes matte lipstick apply so smoothly. I don't have to worry about flakes and patchiness, usually the bane of matte formulas. Recommend and will repurchase.

on 1/7/2014 9:22:00 PM

I was very skeptical of trying this product simply because it is in stick form, but man were my expectations of the product debunked. This is truly my HG of lip products. I have always had dry, cracked lips. They flake and peel all the time. One little swipe with this product and boom, soft and supple again for hours. I apply chapstick or balm after and it is great. I used to use the Mary kay lip exfoliant in the tube and loved it, but this is even better and at the price of $3.00 (purchased at Harmon Discount/Face Values) it is pure heaven.

on 1/5/2014 8:03:00 AM

This would've been great to try out if it didn't break on me

on 1/5/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This lip exfoliater leaves your lips feeling amazing! I use it before bed, and as an extra step I always take a little of the product off of the stick and apply in to my lips myself and scrub my lips that way. I find it gives me even better results.

on 1/3/2014 12:14:00 PM

I've been using this for about a week and absolutely love it! This cold New England weather has my lips very chapped and flaky. After using this product and then putting some EOS lip balm on after, my lips are soft and smooth. I use it every night as part of my routine. And I found it for $3 at Walmart. I will definitely be buying this again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is my HG lip exfoliator! I love the convenience of the stick. I wet my lips, then rub the stick all over them every night before I apply my night balm. In some lip exfoliators I've tried, the exfoliating beads were too small to do anything. With this, they were just right. I find when I use this before I use a lip balm it makes my balm work better. Super cheap and convenient, I would definitely recommend!

on 12/25/2013 7:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Can't say enough good things about it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Will never be without it from now on.

Popular Lip Treatments