September 30, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this literally 10 minutes ago and I'm so blown away by it that I had to come review it here.
This stuff is AMAZING. It's actually the definition of the word. If you look up "amazing" in the dictionary, a photo of this stuff will be there in place of a text definition.
It exfoliates without leaving behind 100,000,000 granules all over your lips, but it's not abrasive. It also hydrates like you wouldn't even believe. Oh my goodness. My lips feel so moist and plump right now. It's insane.
And HOLY MOSES THE SMELL/TASTE! It is hands-down the sweetest lip treatment I've ever used. EVER. I keep licking my lips, which might defeat the purpose of this stuff, but I'll just keep reapplying because who cares if I run out - IT'S THREE EFFING DOLLARS!
And the packaging is on point. Sleek, minimalist, and practical. LOVE.
All of this for a fraction of the cost of those Lush lip scrubs which I loved until one unscrewed in my handbag and damn near covered everything (including my cell phone and journal) in sugar and oil which was nearly impossible to clean. This won't do that. Hooray for tidiness and convenience!
HG status. For sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Shadowarrior

I finally found my HG lip exfoliator. This little baby is genius. The packaging reminds me of a smashbox lipstick. I find it convenient to apply and exfoliate with this it's great. I was a little confused when I first applied it because it felt like more of a balm but once you keep applying the sugar granules will come through. It smells yummy which is a plus. It conditions and exfoliates your lips at the same time. I use my Tarte Maracuja lip gloss(my other HG lip exfoliating) product, after I let the gloss sit for 15 min I wipe the gloss off with a damp wash cloth then I use this scrub it's the perfect lip exfoliating combo :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by akneil

This very well may be the best product ELF has ever made. It is the yummiest and most effective lip exfoliator i've ever tried. It is a basic sugar scrub and tastes like a sweet vanilla treat. I basically apply it to my lips, going back and forth a few times, and then rub my lips together and wipe off the excess.
Bottom line is it's super cheap and works super well.
If you live in Toronto, there are a lot of ELF products at many Winners right now in the GTA:) I am hoping Target Canada gets ELF products soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by candicehope

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product does what it says and is easy to use. It's not messy- it's a sugar scrub in a firm lip balm base. I usually lick my lips, rub the scrub around on them for a minute, then lick off the remaining sugar and moisturize with a regular lip balm. Very portable, and the cap stays on well in a purse or makeup bag. I got it on the e.l.f. website with a 50% off coupon, so it was a great deal, although I would have paid regular price at the store, as it's only $3 at Target anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Jujulaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. The packaging is super cute, the price is amazing, and the product is perfect. It's super portable too! My lips have never been so smooth! It really gets all the dead skin off your lips! It also moisturizes them amazingly! After using this, my all of my lipsticks have gone on so much better! I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by TARDIShunter

The taste and smell is amazing!! This leaves my lips feeling soft and does the job that more expensive scrubs don't do. Perfect for use right before wearing lipsticks that tend to settle in lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this. The smell & taste is amazing. I love licking the sugar off. It makes my lips so soft and smooth after use. I've had 2 & one broke :-( so overall E.L.F packaging isn't the best. All I did was email ELF & they sent me another :-) So they are pretty good with customer service. Overall great product for those days that your lips are really dry and flaky. Or right before you apply a matte lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried the LUSH and C.O. Bigelow lip exfoliators and neither of them worked nearly as good a this elf one. For $3, it's a steal and does a much better job at exfoliating than products 3 times the price. Nothing leaves my lips smoother, free of dead skin and ready to wear lipstick like elf's lip exfoliator. This is HG for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by livelynnlipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product wasn't all that for me I don't like the taste its basically a suger scrub in lipstick form

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this exfoliator! Not only is it the cheapest one I've ever purchased, but I also like that the balm is solid. Every exfoliator I've had before is more of a scrub-- like a sugar in vaseline consistency, that you manually exfoliate your lips with.

Those work OK, but honestly are so messy it would make me not want to exfoliate. This solid stick balm it great bc a-no mess and b- I can apply a lot of pressure which allows me to exfoliate my lips better.

My lips look awesome after using this, and my lipsticks don't feather anymore.

$3, and the tube itself is sexy. ELF products are so dirt cheap, but don't have that tacky cheap packaging like other cheap brands (ie: N.Y.C, wnw, jordana.. they all make some decent products, but the packing really sucks). ELF has packaging that really makes the products look like quality.

I will definitely buy again.