Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 2/9/2014 10:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I used it last summer and I have to say that overall I'm pleased... I have fair to medium skin and I was searching for a fair shade on drugstore bb creams but I couldnt find any that said light and was ACTUALLY light... this was dark on me on summer but not noticeably dark... It smells like alcohol which didnt bother me... I was very VERY runny... It DID help with my spots/blemishes... It didnt transfer that much and it wasn't oily at the end of the day in comparison with drugstore foundations.. The disadvantage of the product is that i cant use it daily for a long period of time because after 2 months i noticed some dryness on my normal to compination skin... if you have the same problem mix it with a foundation or use it as a treatment..
+ it is too dark for winter!

on 2/4/2014 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this says "reduce redness" but why did it make my face red and allergic to it?
I'm sorry, I'd love to love this product, but I'm allergic to it.

I put a little bit on my cheek, and then like not even after half a second, it starts burning and then I had to remove it just to reveal a completely reddened and swollen skin caused by this product.

Gave this to someone else & Not using this again.

Many have already spoken about packaging so I'll keep it short. I store mine upside down so it doesn't leak. Otherwise I quite like the look of the skinny tube.

For me, there are almost no pros for this product except for the price. It is cheap here in Australia. Coverage is also pretty good for such a runny product so I'll give that a lippie too (being very generous).

I'd describe my skin as combination/oily and sensitive. While I don't think I'm an oil-house I do get shiny throughout the day and usually have to blot once in the late afternoon (without wearing foundation or BB cream).
There are several problems with this BB cream:
> Oxidises very quickly into an orangey shade - I'm talking within the hour.
> Does not control oil - I get the same amount of oiliness, if not slightly more, than I do without wearing it.
> Causes cystic acne/breakout - I have worn this on three separate occasions and after each one I will wake up with one or two large, red and painful lumps that take days, if not weeks to go away completely.

So as you can see I will not be wearing it or repurchasing it.

on 2/3/2014 9:07:00 PM

Amazing! Definitely the product I go for if I'm wearing makeup all day. Doesn't cling to my dry patches and has a natural finish & great coverage for a bb cream. Very easy to apply, I find fingers to be the best way. Really cheap and you don't need too much so it lasts a long time. Only downsides: the packaging- stuff can come out without even squeezing so be careful there. Shade- this light one is a bit too dark for me so I just have to blend it down my neck a lot which is a pain but I'm happy to put up with this :)

on 2/1/2014 6:56:00 AM

The best bb cream I have ever used.Super coverage for a bb cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As it probably says in my bio page, I have extremely oily skin and usually foundation cakes on me. Most of the time, I just want a light-ish coverage but that still makes my skin look good. I've tried all the BB and CC creams there are, Revlon, Almay, Maybelline, L'Oreal, everything. And this BB cream really takes the cake. It makes my skin look flawless, and air-brushes. I only have to blot about once, and considering I put my makeup on at 6:30 in the morning and take it off at 8 at night, that's pretty good. The only thing that kind of annoys me is that the packaging isn't the best. Whenever I open the bottle the product always come splitting out making the package of BB cream look all messy and it gets everywhere, but what. Other than that, I love this product!! :)

I like/hate this product, because of many reasons. First of all, the packaging. It is a tube which is suposed to be squeezed, but even if I don't squeeze it, a lot of product comes out, it's extremely liquidy and messy, not like the asian bb creams that I've tried (skin79's vip gold and hot pink). It broke me out like crazy, right now I have like 8 breakouts and I'm just prone to blackheads, not zits. I think it's because it contains alcohol, I'm very sensitive to that and it also dries out my skin a lot. It smells like alcohol too. The things that I like is that it has a very good coverage, it's affordable (it costs like USD$10 in my country), it has a semi-matte finish (at least on my normal/combo skin) and it oxidizes to my skin tone very well (nc30). Obviously I will not repurchase it because it breaks me out :/

on 1/12/2014 9:54:00 AM

I never bothered purchasing a tinted moisturizer because nothing impressed me, they tend to make my skin feeling oiler. I preferred mixing my foundation with my favorite moisturizer. My sister gave this product for me to try and I am impressed. I have oily combo skin, NC30. Tis applies lighter than my complexion but after to oxides it blends very well to my skin tone and enough to even my skin tone a bit. I would use this on days I don't feel like wearing a full on foundation, quick out the door, just to the grocery. I think it is good if you have fairly good skin with not a lot of cover. I don't detect any scent. It does not make my skin any oiler. When I use this, I feel I don't need a moisturizer. You get a good amount for the price. For these reasons, I would repurchase this product again.

on 1/2/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have been using this BB cream for a long time now, and I must say, I absolutely love it! I think I will only use this product in the Summer though, as even the lightest colour is a bit too dark for my skin. But in the Summer, that's something I don't care too much about. I would definitely not wear this in the Winter, as my skin is very pale, and I think then it would look awful! This makes my skin look really nice and almost "flawless" without it looking like I'm wearing much make up. And it doesn't cause me to break out! The coverage is amazing, maybe even better than the foundations that I've tried. It covers my pimples so well, that sometimes I don't even need to put concealer on afterwards. The formula is quite runny, which I don't actually mind, because you don't have to use much and it makes it very easy to blend all over the face. There's lots I could talk about, so I'll make a list of pros and cons:

Pros:

- Covers pimples and blemishes extremely well
- Makes my skin look really nice and flawless
- Doesn't make my face oily
- Doesn't make it really obvious that I'm wearing make up
- Does not cause me to break out
- Very blendable
- Decent price and will last ages

Cons:

- Lightest colour is too dark for my pale skin
- Transfers onto clothes very easily

on 1/2/2014 10:24:00 AM

I use this when I cannot afford to buy more Laura Mercier mineral powder!
It comes at a very good price - especially when Boots/Superdrug have offers or sales on.

I apply this BB cream with a Real Techniques 'expert face' brush. I squirt an amount of the BB cream onto the back of my hand, and use the brush to buff the cream into my face, sections at a time.

I have fair skin, and the key to using this BB cream without it becoming too orange, is 1) to not put too much on, 2) buff it into the skin really thoroughly and 3) also apply it very evenly. If you do all those three things then it won't appear orange.

The coverage isn't heavy and isn't light either - so it's medium coverage.

I think the best things about this BB cream are that it really doesn't look like you're wearing much on your face at all, and also that it lasts for ages - almost a full day!

For me, being at university all day etc I don't have time to reapply makeup, and this BB cream really does do the job at staying put on your face!

NB - beware- if you aren't prepared to reapply makeup during the day then make sure you do NOT put lots on in the mooning - make sure you put a small amount on (a little goes a long way) and buff it evenly! Otherwise, it doe have a tendency to go orange and oily where you put more on, in certain areas of your face!

I would repurchase, purely because for what you get it is SUCH good value!