November 27, 2014 | 1202 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Just bought this recently! Love it. It works great with my acne prone, oily skin. It offers amazing coverage that looks just like skin. It's fabulous! If you haven't bought it yet, go out and get it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hiiicaitie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I was super excited to try out this new product! I have combination-oily skin and after seeing numerous positive reviews I was couldn't wait to go out and try it myself. The bb cream itself has a very runny consistency and can make a mess if not stored properly. However, it left my oily skin matte and really stayed on well the whole day without a primer. I loved how easily it went on and it covered all my acne scarring so well I didn't even need to use concealer over it. Even though it covered well, it felt very light on the skin and still felt like a bb cream rather than a heavy foundation. The big turn off for me was the color selection. I'm extremely pale and this product did not have a very wide color selection. I picked up the lightest shade (light-medium). It looked very orange on my skin. After powdering though, it did match my skin a little better but was still too dark. Overall, I think this is a wonderful product except for all my pale girls. If they made this in a shade lighter it would be my dream come true bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jesschrist26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream! I have oily skin but can get some dry patches which matte foundations tend to stick to. I have used this for a few weeks now and I love the coverage, feel and how easy it is to blend it into the skin and look natural! I love how this BB cream controls my oil but still makes my skin glow like i'm healthy. Only this I HATE about this cream is the packaging. I store upright in its box and the cream still seems to leak out of the lid and can go EVERYWHERE!! Still if you can get over the annoying leakiness, this is a great BB cream for people with oily skin and it is reasonably priced too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product isn't bad it just isn't for me. I have the light shade but it is too dark and yellow based for my skin tone and it doesn't adjust to your skin tone at all. I find it gives light to medium coverage however it doesn't cover blemishes or hyper pigmentation very well. A concealer is a must to go along with this BB cream. On my combination skin it lasts 5-6 hours before it starts to wear off.

Furthermore it has a very overwhelming alcohol scent, an instant put off for me. Also the nozzle leaks product as soon as the lid is removed, even holding it up it still manages to pour out. I feel like you would loose a lot of product that way.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Ellie12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was not pleased it sucks because there was no medium skin tone one, besides the medium to deep one and it was way tooo Light! Not even tan at all, it was cakey ! And very gross I have oily /Abe prone skin but thats not the point this formula is too thick and doesn't cover up anything besides make small bumps on you're face more noticeable. It was terrible !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love hate relationship with this BB cream, the bb cream comes in a tube form with a screw on lid; it has a running formula but gives a medium coverage and theres a subtle smell compared to the original which had a strong smell and thick consistency that made me shiny after 3/4 hours. I have combination skin thats more to the oily side round the t zone with dry patches across my face. With this you have to have perfect prepped face thats moisturised and clean if not it tends to go patchy and fade quickly that leaves you with shine i find that if i do it properly it lasts 6 to 7 hours before the need of quick touch ups. To apply this i recommend applying with a brush i used real techniques experts face brush to blend in circler motions and before that prepping it by washing with mild cleanser and toner use simple light moisturiser to hydrate leave for at least 5 minutes so the makeup doesn't fade later on the day faster than apply a primer, i use aloe vera gel as it has a LOT less chemicals in it and helps your skin yet leaving it soft only need small amount and make sure to wait for it to dry. To set use powder buff and rimmel stay matte. I would recommend this for people with pale to medium skin tone and no lighter, not suitable for very pale or fair skin or dry skin. I will be repurchasing again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by crea11

Leaves me very oily after a few hours, sets into wrinkles, pigment is attracted to dry spots. I have combo skin but it leaves me looking like a mess, especially next to my asian friends that have perfect skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by SunshineJoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall - Love it! I've used almost a whole bottle. My skin is oily and this works for me. Didn't break me out and I'm extremely acne prone.

Coverage - Definitely light-medium, but leaning towards medium. It has more coverage than most BB creams I've tried, but it's definitely not cakey or anything. I only use concealer if I have a really red, inflamed pimple. And, of course, I use under-eye concealer, but I use that even with full coverage makeup.

Color - I'm a NC 15-20, and the shade light/medium matches me really well. I think it actually runs slightly more on the yellow side, which is nice, since most makeup pulls pink in the drugstore. But it's neutral enough that it should work for most people.

Lasting Power - I'll admit, on it's own, this doesn't last the longest time (I'm EXTREMELY oily.) It doesn't run off your face, but shine breaks through pretty quickly. However, I started using Milk of Magnesia as a primer, and now it lasts AGES, doesn't wear off at all, and I only have to touch up like once during the day - and only have to use one blotting sheet, instead of three.

Finish - Probably semi-matte/natural on its own. I set it with a powder and it looks completely matte.

Extra Info - 1. It blends really well, and I use a flat top brush to stipple/buff it on, which is definitely my preferred way to do it, although I found fingers work as well. 2. Definitely store it upside down. So with the cap facing up. If you stand it up, like it seems like it's meant to do, it will POOR out when you open it, because... 3. It's pretty liquidy. But that doesn't bother me. 4. There isn't a smell to it much at all. 5. Doesn't oxidize as far as I can tell.

CONS -

1. On it's own, doesn't control oil extremely well. It does to an extent, but don't expect miracles is all I'm saying. However, in conjunction with milk of magnesia, it works amazingly.

2. My only big downfall with this, is the white-cast in photos from the SPF! :( It looks lovely in person, but it makes your face about 3 shades lighter in photos. Just be aware of that, and own something different to wear if you are getting your pictures taken. However, that's common with most foundations that have an SPF in them. So, nothing unusual.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by mkupsyl

I bought this expecting and waiting for it to break me out. I needed a liquid foundation that wasn't expensive so I gave it a chance and here we are 2 weeks later. I have worn it everyday since purchase and IN LOVE! I have extremely sensitive skin that hates silicones and clogs easily. The beauty of this product is that there are very FEW silicones however a lot of alcohol in it. The ingredients list really isn't great but guess what, no breakouts!! I know this for a fact because my breakouts have been few and far between, especially cysts.
Consistency is very liquidy and almost to a fault. I do not love how messy it.
Color is neutral. Both yellow and pink undertones can wear it but I noticed it runs more pink.
As far as coverage, light to medium. It looks extremely natural and definitely not full coverage. Keeps me matte only for about 3 hours but ULTIMATELY yes. I love this and think anyone with sensitive oily skin should try it. Honestly a great product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by bex9

I'm rather shocked I like this, since the original Garnier BB clogged my pores so badly. I am NC20 and the light/med is perfect. I have combo skin and occasionally find it a bit drying but overall it is great. Usually I will only wear specific "long wear" foundations, because I have an active job and lifestyle and will not touch up, but this actually wears very well for a full day. It is pricy but you do get a lot of product. I have not noticed any skin benefits, but I didn't honestly expect to. It's just a solid med coverage foundation that doesn't cause breakouts. Also I agree with other reviews, store this upside down.