December 17, 2014 | 1785 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I love this BB cream for days when I want a more natural look or if I'm in a rush this doubles as my moisturizer and foundation. I have tried the original version and I liked the coverage and finish but it was too oily for my skin. I'm glad they created different formulas and this one works much better for my skin. It gives your skin a healthy look without looking overdone. It seems to last all day on me too, whereas the original version would melt of my face within 4 hours. The color match light/medium matches my NC 20 skin. I like the packaging too it makes it very easy to apply and control how much of the product comes out of the tube.

My only complaint is that this is a litle smaller than the original version and costs the same. I like this a lot though and will continue to repurchase. I should make note too I haven't tried many BB creams. I tried the original garnier one first and haven't been tempted to buy another.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by kaity1

This is hands down the best bb cream i have ever tried and it beats any supermarket/chemist foundation. I have oily//combination skin fair/medium and i bought the lightest shade out of the 2 which is in no way too light. It is runny but it glides on so smooth and dries to a matte look that lasts all day. for the price this product is amazing! and i couldnt believe how great the coverage was i can even use it as a concealer. At the moment i am using the estee lauder double wear light which is 4 times the price but i like that extra coverage for my oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oil slick and colour is way off for light skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this product for everyday wear. Coverage is medium and I find that this has the most natural finish of any foundation/BB cream I've every used. It's relatively matte but does not look powdery and does not accentuate pores (a problem I've frequently had with matte finish foundations in the past). I have combo skin and lasting power is great. At first glance, it might seem a bit pricier than other drugstore foundations/BB creams, but you are getting 2 oz of product while most foundations only have 1 oz.

One downfall is the color selection with only 3 choices. For reference, I am NW20 and the light/medium shade is slightly more yellow than I'd usually pick but works very well.

I've had this BB cream for about 3.5 months and have worn it nearly every day. I'm just about ready to go buy another tube :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After years of using foundation, I wanted to try a healthier way, so I decided to use BB creams. This is my first.

Consistency: Pretty liquidy. It dries on pretty fast on the face so you have to blend it quick. I use my hands, I think it's the best way. I blend it outwards.

Color: Not a wide selection, so I bought a light and medium and mix the two together to create the perfect shade for my tanned skin. I suggest you do the same if you have trouble finding your perfect shade. Also, this goes very pink-y, so the yellow undertoned ladies like myself might find it a bit too ~off.

Lasting power: Stays on pretty well for up to 10 hours (never had it on above 10, so I wouldn't know what happens after), but after the 5th or 6th hour it starts to get a bit rough and cakey. I have to keep powdering. By the 7-8th hour it starts drying up around your dry areas and it looks absolutely terrible.

Coverage: Medium to full. I rarely need concealer, and I have a lot of hyperpigmentation! So this is a bonus. I've never had a foundation as well as this. Just one layer and it looks flawless.

Control: My oily skin seeps through this foundation after a few hours. I pat it with MAC's blot powder every few hours. But I highly doubt anyone has a face as oily as mine.

Packaging: Terrible. Spills everywhere. I have to keep it upside down, and even then it gets all over the lid once I take it out.

Overall, it looks very natural under the sun and looks great for the first few hours. It doesn't control my shine, but I'd rather use a BB cream than thick foundation for everyday use. I just wish the packaging would be better and that it would last longer. It lasts long but doesn't look as good anymore. The oil messes it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by imasupermann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- Coverage - pretty amazing for BB cream. It beats the expensive Korean ones; the one that targets oily skin basically dried up my skin like crazy while offering horrid coverage.
- Managed to make my skin matte and looked a lot more natural than a foundation, yet the pigment covered
- Relatively lightweight
- Very buildable

Cons:
- Difficult to blend. It dries quickly
- Doesn't last all day. Starts to go away at around 3 to 4 hours afterapplication.
- Colour selection. I have asian skin and I need to mix Light and Medium to get my skin tone.
- The bottle! The amount of times I have twisted the lid on tight and it has spilt in my bag is ridiculous.

Would repurchase. Hasn't irritated my skin, and is a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Christinegem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Coverage is pretty good for a bb cream definitely buildable. Staying power is only good if you put more than a thin layer cuz with thin layers it doesn't control oil as well. It has a nice lightweight thin formula but it's slightly hard to blend because it lacks moisture (which I understand cuz it's for oily skin) overall I love it and don't regret buying it but they need a wider range of colors because their darkest is too light for my Filipino skin tone;p

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Just bought this recently! Love it. It works great with my acne prone, oily skin. It offers amazing coverage that looks just like skin. It's fabulous! If you haven't bought it yet, go out and get it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hiiicaitie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I was super excited to try out this new product! I have combination-oily skin and after seeing numerous positive reviews I was couldn't wait to go out and try it myself. The bb cream itself has a very runny consistency and can make a mess if not stored properly. However, it left my oily skin matte and really stayed on well the whole day without a primer. I loved how easily it went on and it covered all my acne scarring so well I didn't even need to use concealer over it. Even though it covered well, it felt very light on the skin and still felt like a bb cream rather than a heavy foundation. The big turn off for me was the color selection. I'm extremely pale and this product did not have a very wide color selection. I picked up the lightest shade (light-medium). It looked very orange on my skin. After powdering though, it did match my skin a little better but was still too dark. Overall, I think this is a wonderful product except for all my pale girls. If they made this in a shade lighter it would be my dream come true bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jesschrist26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream! I have oily skin but can get some dry patches which matte foundations tend to stick to. I have used this for a few weeks now and I love the coverage, feel and how easy it is to blend it into the skin and look natural! I love how this BB cream controls my oil but still makes my skin glow like i'm healthy. Only this I HATE about this cream is the packaging. I store upright in its box and the cream still seems to leak out of the lid and can go EVERYWHERE!! Still if you can get over the annoying leakiness, this is a great BB cream for people with oily skin and it is reasonably priced too.