October 24, 2014 | 1919 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! Most of my brushes, are from MAC and Sephora, but I read so much about this brush that I really wanted to try it. I've been really impressed by it for the amount that it cost me. It's quite dense, it has synthetic bristles, but they are SO soft...I love the feel of it. I haven't had any bristles shed. It has a long, orange, aluminum ferrule, and a shorter, black, rubbery feeling plastic handle. The handle also has a flat bottom so it can stand on it's own, and If you're not careful, you can put dents into the ferrule. This brush buffs on liquid foundation like a dream! It's easy to use, foundation comes out completely when washing with baby shampoo, and it dries very quickly. It gives me a really nice, airbrush finish. I've only had it for about four months, but it's still looking and performing perfectly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Is dense but so rough!! It gave me winkles just a week of use

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by an0uck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great brush. Soft and gentle on skin.

Have washed it twice, and both times has come out clean, no lost bristles, and re-shaped easily.

I like how the brush can stand on its handle. However, the orange casing scratches and dents easily.

Have only tried with liquid foundation so far. But seems good. Everything that I would have wanted it to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really, really good brush for liquid and cream foundations. This is soft and dense, very comparable (if not maybe just as good and half the cost) as my Sigma F80 brush. I pump my liquid on the back of my hand, dab this brush in good and then use circular strokes to buff the makeup into my face and it looks SOOO good when I'm done. Love it

This brush has been washed many, many times and is still the perfect shape and has not lost any bristles. The fact the base can "stand on its own" doesn't matter much to me because my brushes sit in a cup.

Buy it and try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by ilovedeepthroat

i love this brush, its perfect. perfect size, perfect everything. AND THE FOUNDATION ACTUALLY WASHES OUT OF IT. yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Cilla2121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing! Makes my foundation look airbrushed and the pice is unbeatable. I love applying my Mac or my loreal true match foundation with this brush. It is super soft and easy to get into the nooks and crannies. So worth the hype!! Give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this brush a lot. It's very dense, light, and compact. It buffs really well, but because of the small size, it takes me more time to buff on product. If your foundation dries fast, I recommend doing your face per quadrant. It drags a bit under my eye so I'm considering using a different brush for that area.

Here in PH, this costs around $12. I think its pretty fair.

Giving it four lippies only because I wish it was a little bigger or wider so I can do my face faster.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to blend out my foundation. I love it. No streaks and no shedding. Dense and very soft bristles. I clean this brush out with 91% alcohol & a small amount of dish washing soap and it cleans it so good. Looks brand new. There's no old foundation lingering in between the bristles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this brush. It is soft and compact which makes it easy to place foundation or powder exactly where you want it. The brush does an excellent job at blending in for a nice soft look.

It is about $8-9 US and so worth it. I was lucky enough to buy it during a 50% off sale. It is an excellent brush for those just getting into makeup as you can use it in a variety of ways- to blend in foundation, apply powder or blush.

I highly recommend this brush and I will likely buy another for a backup and for gifts.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by snaket0ngue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love these brushes so much! I honestly couldn't decide which one to review, but seeing as I use this one the most, I picked this one. This is SUCH an amazing brush! I've had it for almost a year and it hasn't shed YET! Also, it blends flawlessly and feels so soft and light on your skin. I have acne prone skin, and I get those really painful pimples that hurt when you touch them and I'm always super nervous about covering them up. However, the bristles on this brush are so soft, they really don't irritate the pimple at all.

I love Sam and Nic, I watch all of pixiwoo's videos on Youtube and they always show you new ways to use these brushes! I actually learned that eyeshadow brushes work doubletime as concealer brushes from them, and I've been using their domed shadow brush as my concealer brush ever since. These brushes are sooooo affordable and they last for so long, they are a great alternative to mac or sigma brushes, which are much more expensive.