August 1, 2014 | 994 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It just doesn't get any better. Flawless finish easy to clean. I won't use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this brush and tried it with liquid foundation. It works great and also doesn't get stained, after I'm done I don't see any traces of foundation on the bristles so it must all disappear into the skin. Cleaning it is a breeze too. I used mac spot cleaner-just a dew strokes on a paper towel as I was shown at mac makeup counter-and it's all clean. Love this brush and deffinetely recommend!
They did an awesome job with the design and quality, this is the greatest brush for applying liquid foundation!
I own several face brushes from the line, I like them all, but this is the most brilliantly designed brush! I use it every day, and it blends foundation quick and perfect, it's just perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love this brush, so why only three lippies? Yes it gives a flawless finish with the right foundation and it's easy to use, but it's started to shed like crazy! I own a couple of real techniques brushes that I all bought around the same time and treated the same in therms of washing and spot cleaning and this is the only one that does this. I can pull out a bunch of hairs after washing and while using, it looses a couple hairs every week so I guess this one will be bald soon. Maybe it's just a brush from a bad batch but I feel it should not happen, I would actually buy this again to give it another chance because it really is a great brush but RT should do more quality control because they seem to be lacking lately!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Incredible brush. I use this to buff in my liquid foundation and it does a great job at giving me a flawless finish. The bristles are soft yet dense. For the price you just can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had this brush for a year and it's in great shape. I love how this brush is so versatile and how it blends foundation really good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm apparently an expert on using makeup brushes for everything but their intended purposes.

I use this brush for bronzer. Why, I'm not sure but I thought it'd be good for that. It does a great job of getting in the right place and not placing too much product. I like it for that. I haven't tried it for foundation at all. I have a few flat-top brushes for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

I love this brush! Makes my Estée Lauder and Mac foundation look amazing! Flawless, smooth and even, if you want a more natural look then buffing with this brush is also very easy, end up with a flawless finish every time. Also very easy to clean and doesn't take too long to dry either. Purchasing another one soon as a back up just incase! I've also seen the brushes are currently on offer in Boots f anyone is interested 😊

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So disappointed in this brush.
I heard great things about it making your foundation look flawless so I had high expectations for it.

Made me look pasty, rubbish and did nothing for my make up

Really unhappy that I invested time & money into it :( :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by merryse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I just recently purchased this brush at Ulta to apply my Revlon Colorstay Aqua mineral makeup after applying my Revlon Colorstay Foundation and it is AWESOME! This brush applies my make-up in smooth and even manner. I would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by angellmu

Great brush, different from other brushes I own and good to use for foundation and cream other cream products.