December 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure I believe this does what Maybelline claims which is provide 8 hours of moisture. It is moisturizing but the formula just isn't thick enough to last for hoursss. You will definitely need to reapply every hour or so. (Especially if your SO is like mine and likes the flavor. lol) That being said, I love the consistency of this. It's not greasy or sticky like other moisturizing balms. I think this particular color would be flattering to a range of skin tones as well.

Will definitely repurchase and try other colors as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by vanyachap

I LOVE IT! Now I know why everybody is obsessed with it. Its like a lip gloss and a chapstick and a lipstick in one. It gives such a nice tint to the lips,it moisturizes them.It's not that longlasting,but who gives a damn? Its amazing and cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by treschic05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an awesome product! This gives a light red tint, which goes perfectly with my skin tone. It is also very moisturizing. However, since it is a tinted balm, you have to reapply, but that is not a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by jeannex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

at first i didn't think this was anything special, but it's really grown on me and now i use it at least once a day. first, it does an excellent job of moisturizing without being waxy, shiny or sticky. second, the pinkish-red color it leaves is subtle and flattering--great on its own or for refreshing/evening out a dark pink or red lipstick. third, it's really cheap and you get a lot of product. highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by glamgeneration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first Baby Lips and I really like it.The color is subtle but you can layer it to intensify the look.The packaging is so cute and the price is pretty good.It is kind of moisturizing, but I find it works better on already smooth lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

I love this product. It is a nice sheer red and really moisturizes my lips. It even whitens my smile. Tip: apply the baby lips throughout the day. Apply another layer once it's a little faded. So at the end of the day (if your going to a party or get-together) your leaps will be stained red. Or whatever color your baby lips are. Hope this helped! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this lip balm is bright red on your lips. it smells really good but a little bit like medicine. it makes your lips baby soft! i would buy it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by elytraluxray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my favorite of the Baby Lips I own. It has a very nice smell, if somewhat artificial, and the color is awesome! If you put enough on, it really is red, but if you only put a little bit on, it's a very nice effect, a little too red to be natural, but not so red it's overwhelming. The only con is that the color doesn't last very long. It moisturizes very well, and my lips feel very soft. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by blacklondon

As a lip tint this is fabulous! I adore the colour pay off and the feel of it on my lips. But after an hour or so the colour fades and it doesn't feel like it moisturized my lips enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by xxFebruaryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The colour was deep enough to be noticeable but (for me at least) maintained a natural shade of red. I loved the texture because most balms I find too solid but this was oily (in a good way). The smell is very pleasant as well! Would definitely recommend.