Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 3/23/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have two of these, pink pop and this one. Some people love them, but to me they're very drying. They look great for twenty minutes and then sink in and feel gross. For tinted lip balm, this is not ok. I would not repurchase, but would encourage people to try them, since they're relatively inexpensive and readily available.

on 3/23/2013 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Cherry Me is my second Baby Lips purchase.
I love the scent so much, the color is a light rose tint and it works fine for me.
I love the lid for Baby Lips it never falls off when in my purses and the product cant get crushed when in the bottle because it's locked in place so it can't roll up.
Great product overall.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this! It's a nice red-coloured tinted lip balm that adds moisture to the lips. The colour is very natural and doesn't scream lipstick/lipgloss. You can totally build it up too - I was surprised at how red it got after a few quick coats! It's perfect for on the go.

I have to say, though, that this lip balm wouldn't do much for extremely chapped lips. It does help dry lips, but when my lips were really chapped I switched to a more heavy duty healing balm.

Overall, I absolutely love it. One thing I don't like though, is the artificial taste. It's kinda gross.

on 3/3/2013 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is an okay balm, but it's too oily for me. I prefer emollient and moisturizing balms, and this just doesn't cut it. The color is pretty good, but the moisture lasts about as long as lipstick, so why not just wear lipstick? This is nothing special to me....Yes To Carrots and Burt's Bees make way better tinted balms.

I bought all the baby lips this summer. I started using this product just as a lip balm. I really enjoy the pigmentation in this product and the way it makes my lips feel. I wouldn't recommend buying this product if you are looking for a hardcore moisturizer because it only moisturizes for a short amount of time. But the color is gorgeous and the application is great! Overall a great product that I will be purchasing.

on 2/26/2013 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yes this item is so cute and the name is just so adorable, like a BABY!! But as a lip balm not so great. If put on my bare lips after a while my lips are chapped. It gives good color but Im not a fan. If Im going to use this I always wear my eos balm first.

on 2/25/2013 1:27:00 AM

I heard about Baby Lips when I lived in Houston and decided I didn't have enough lip products(three lip balms, two chapsticks, one heavy lip treatment, one lipstick, and one lip plumper... I counted one day just from my purse!), and thought I'd give these a try. I didn't have any tinted lip balms at the time, last December.

I bought Pink Punch, Cherry Me, and Quenched for $3.50 each, but I have seen them cheaper at Target and Wal-mart. I tried Pink Punch and the Quenched and fell in love, and used the Pink almost exclusively, though it did dry out fast and I was applying every half-hour or so. With that, the color would build up so bright it looked like Viva Glam GaGa on my lips(good news for those looking for cheap dupe of the color).

One day I decided I wanted red lips but didn't want to use my MAC Ladybug lipstick, and remembered I had this.
On it went and in love I fell!
It goes on sheer with one quick swipe and brings the faintest touch of color to my lips without looking like I put anything on. I use it everytime I decide to wear makeup. With some mascara and light powder, it gives a very natural look that I wear almost everyday. You can build it up until it's fairly bright, but I rarely do.
It leaves a slight stain as it wears.
It doesn't last eight hours but I tent to reapply it every hour or so out of habit. It isn't terribly moisturizing but I don't wear it as one so I don't mind.

I plan to buy some of their newer colors, but this one is my HG red balm. I love these lip balms!

on 2/24/2013 4:57:00 PM

As with the others this balm is thin in consistency but it does give off a decent colour. Smells good too just not my favorite balm overall.

on 2/24/2013 4:04:00 PM

Love this product! Adds a hint of color and super moisturizing! Perfect to just throw in my bag at school

on 2/23/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product provides a nice red tint without being overwhelmingly red. It is moisturizing but not for more than an hour or two. Love the smell and feel of this product. This is a great lip balm if you aren't looking for a long-lasting effect. I would definitely buy this product again and I'm thinking of buying it in other colors.

Popular Lip Treatments