November 27, 2014 | 1432 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by treschic05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an awesome product! This gives a light red tint, which goes perfectly with my skin tone. It is also very moisturizing. However, since it is a tinted balm, you have to reapply, but that is not a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by jeannex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

at first i didn't think this was anything special, but it's really grown on me and now i use it at least once a day. first, it does an excellent job of moisturizing without being waxy, shiny or sticky. second, the pinkish-red color it leaves is subtle and flattering--great on its own or for refreshing/evening out a dark pink or red lipstick. third, it's really cheap and you get a lot of product. highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by glamgeneration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first Baby Lips and I really like it.The color is subtle but you can layer it to intensify the look.The packaging is so cute and the price is pretty good.It is kind of moisturizing, but I find it works better on already smooth lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

I love this product. It is a nice sheer red and really moisturizes my lips. It even whitens my smile. Tip: apply the baby lips throughout the day. Apply another layer once it's a little faded. So at the end of the day (if your going to a party or get-together) your leaps will be stained red. Or whatever color your baby lips are. Hope this helped! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this lip balm is bright red on your lips. it smells really good but a little bit like medicine. it makes your lips baby soft! i would buy it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by elytraluxray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my favorite of the Baby Lips I own. It has a very nice smell, if somewhat artificial, and the color is awesome! If you put enough on, it really is red, but if you only put a little bit on, it's a very nice effect, a little too red to be natural, but not so red it's overwhelming. The only con is that the color doesn't last very long. It moisturizes very well, and my lips feel very soft. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by blacklondon

As a lip tint this is fabulous! I adore the colour pay off and the feel of it on my lips. But after an hour or so the colour fades and it doesn't feel like it moisturized my lips enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by xxFebruaryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The colour was deep enough to be noticeable but (for me at least) maintained a natural shade of red. I loved the texture because most balms I find too solid but this was oily (in a good way). The smell is very pleasant as well! Would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by BeckyDunmall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My friend brought me this lip balm and I'm really glad she did. It leaves my lips feeling so soft and adds a lovely red sheen, however I find this product is quite pigmented so I only need one coat as any more than that is too much for me. The smell is also rather yummy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by nanihoney23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip balm, it gives the perfect hint of red to your lips, which can be used for an everyday look. It moisturizes your lips pretty good too. I also like the smell of it.