April 16, 2014 | 1491 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by bunnymonocle

Say hello to my HG tinted lip balm! Smells great (super fruity!), looks great, and wears great! I like the packaging a lot, especially how it clicks in place when you extend and retract the product. The design is really cute, but I really don't like orange. That doesn't hinder my love for this product, though! The colour is a really pretty red, and it looks different depending on the way you apply. You can use more coats for a darker shade, or use a lighter hand for a natural, rosy colour. I personally like more of a matte finish, so I lightly dab the balm on my lips instead of gliding. I can honestly say this has definitely helped with moisturizing and softening my lips. It's also got SPF, and it's SPF 30 to boot! I'm definitely repurchasing when I run out, and I may even pick up Quenched while I'm at it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It goes on a soft sheer pink color, very natural looking! It doesn't wear forever but it does have a slight staining effect. I feel comfortable wearing this as my everyday look. Doesn't compete with whatever else is on my face, just looks fresh, healthy, and youthful. The packaging is super cute, love the scent (smells like Ludens cough drops which I eat like candy), and it gives my lips a dose of much needed moisture. This looks so gorgeous layered over MACs Kinda Sexy lipstick. I will repurchase over and over!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the color looks ok swatched but when on my lips, it is a little childish. the thing i cannot stand the most is the stong taste of spf. it smells like a cheap candy or popsicle, it is definitely not for a grown up. it is suitable for teens in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Vulcans

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ermahgerd. This is the best stuff ever. It moisturizes my horribly chapped lips (I'm getting over an awful cold and I look like crap at the moment) and it feels so amazing and doesn't sit on top of my lips, unlike other lip balms I have tried *cough lipsmackers cough*.

I also love the color it goes on as- I'm really not into light lip color, my makeup tends to err on the dark side, but this applies as a very sheer red. After I looked in the mirror the first time I applied this, I had to do a double take. I looked so healthy!

The smell. I can barely smell anything right now, but what little glimpses of the scent I have gotten, I adore. I'm a real sucker when it comes to lip makeup that smells nice. This stuff doesn't taste phenomenal, but for me, it's quite bearable.

Overall, loveloveloveloveLOVE.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the color and the way it feels on my lips but I HATE the taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by klskag02

I love this lip balm :) The tint is just enough to make your lips look alive and hydrated, but not too pink or red. The color reminds me of if you had bitten your lips. It makes your lips extremely soft! the scent is light, however Im not a fan of the taste. It almost tastes like cheap kid smackers chapstick. But it doesn't bother me enough not to buy it again. I think the packaging is adorable! Definitely try this out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by frugalwitch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lip balm! Cherry Me is such a perfect shade of
red but not here comes the lips cheap hooker red.
I also purchased Grape Vine and like it as well. Between the BabyLips during the day and Rosebud Salve at bedtime my old lips stay soft and pretty.

***UPDATE*** I'm still in total lippy-love with this. I have gone back and purchased 3 more Cherry Me to stash just in case the balms are discontinued, and added the Peach one just for variety.
I have recieved many compliments from other women who all wanted to know what I was wearing and where they could purchase. Most assumed it was a high-end product.
Love, love, love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These baby lips don't really moisturize but the colored ones are pretty nice if you're looking for a simple tinted lip balm with SPF. Cherry me gives the I just ate a Popsicle look.Im not a big cherry fan but I cant stop smelling this, it smells like sweet tarts! cute flimsy plastic packaging. Thin texture with a bit of a glossy finish

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I have been eyeing this lip balm for a few months, and for some reason I couldn't get myself to spend $2.99 and try it. I figured it would be another lip product I would try once and toss aside.
I was so wrong!
This product is so buttery smooth, glides on your lips and gives the most beautiful cherry kissed look I've seen! The best part is that it's not lipstick, so you can swipe it across your lips at any time and not have to worry about it getting all over.
This product may not be for everyone since I've read some peoples lips were dryer after using this, but for me it works great, and my lips are smooth and moisturized! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Justineeyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg! I absolutely love love loveeeeee this product! I researched this lip balm like crazy before buying it and I have to say, I was a bit skeptical about buying it because people said it dried their lips out even more and it left cracks or something and other stuff and other people have said it's one of the best but I was like oh what the heck I'll just buy one to see what it's like! and right when I bought it I tried it on and omg, right when I put it on it was like super duper smooth. It like glides and it's just like incredibly smooth! I cannot emphasize how smooth it is. And the color! if you want it a light red, just to give you a look where it doesn't look to bare and you look more awake, which I like, you can just glide it on your lips once and it'll give you enough color and balm on your lips. Or you can keep putting it on and it turns really red! Everything about this product is perfect! I got it for 2.84 at target :) Trust me! Buy it!!!!!!!!