December 21, 2014 | 1239 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by naralea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the light feeling of foundie while using this product! it doesnt break me out and it lasts. it doesnt have a good coverage tho altho it is buildable. Idk why but it doesnt really go well with my moisturizer so I usually directly use this on my skin and I love the fact that it has a matte finish and doesnt break me out (again and again)! its so expensive tho hiks

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by angelicalivolti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this foundation. When I first used it, I applied it with my fingers, it didn't work out so well. I tried again with a buffing foundation brush. OMG it was absolutely flawless! Everything it said on the packaging was true. it gave me a medium coverage, a gorgeous glow and of course protected my skin with the spf included. The only thing is I recommend to set it with a powder so it lasts longer and controls the oil depending on the type of skin you have. My skin isn't that oily so I don't set it and it still lasts all day.
I have used 2 full tubes of this and will keep using it.
Hope this was helpful!

Angelica, xoxo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmmmm I had this put on me by a mua and it looked good. So I bought a couple of them from the u.s site. When they arrived I found they were far too light for me as they kinda have a Cakey finish and settles into pores and fine lines. I wear it every day (to use it up) mixed with a Clinique super balanced which some how warms it up and makes it more wearable. I like the way it looks mixed with the SB but not sure I would purchase this again

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Carela26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation faked me out a bit. I thought it would be wonderful for my skin type (combination and moody). I put in on, went on my way, and in an hour the makeup had settled into my "smile" lines. It totally defeated the purpose. You know, to be flawless. So I will not ever buy this again. It also, was more coverage than what I wanted; it felt mask like and heavy and my skin felt a bit drier than usual. So, be ware you late thirties, early forties people. This makeup may not be for you. Packaging is always cool with Benefit, so two lippies for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Samdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have compared this to ysl touché éclat. I must say it wins by far! Oxy wow is oil free (water based) perfect for summer days were you don't want too much makeup and the touché éclat was oil based and broke me out aaand the colour changed throughout the day! I used this all summer especially because it has such a high SPF rating and it really did stop my face from tanning! (Which is what I wanted as my face was more tanned than my body). It's a sheer coverage, like a tinted moisturiser, so don't expect it to cover all your flaws and blemishes. I have this as a sheer option for work/casual days etc... And have a foundation which is higher coverage for nights out. The price is low for a high end brand, although the packaging is very light/drugstore looking :/ but at the end of the day it's mainly about the actual product and I'm happy with the brightening effect and glow it gives my dry skin. Also, you can control how much the pump dispenses!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by dessa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation,i got it on Petal (im mac NC30), its light weight, blends really well into the skin,the coverage is from light to medium.I love how it makes my skin look dewy and rly natural however I don't think I would buy it again cuz its too expensive, i believe i can find a drugstore foundation that does that same thing for half of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Ad0rableTam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a .1 ounce sample tube, and it has been good for at least 5 thorough applications. I've also found that the less you put on the better. I agree it's like what most people are saying about it. Actually, the first two times I applied it, I felt flawlessly gorgeous. I didn't feel the need for anything but a little eyeliner and gloss. I felt amazing and also received a compliment by my bestie about how flawless my skin looked. I have large pores and it was like; "what pores?!" every time I looked in the mirror. It did get greasy in my T zone as the day progressed, but I didn't mind as much. I wanted so bad to purchase full size, but at $35 I figure I should finish the sample. I have All the Rage Beige, and I wear MAC NC35. I still have about one more application left, but I haven't been as wowed these past few days over it, it's starting to feel and look like my regular MAC foundation throughout the day. But I still would rock this as an everyday foundation. The price drove me to purchase the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation to use daily, so I can lay off my poor MAC bottle which was disappearing too rapidly! I am going to start my Revlon tomorrow, I'm excited cause I saw one review said its comparable to the Oxy Wow. Overall, I say grab a sample! At least try it! I was in AWE... And would love to have a full-size! Made my skin look and feel like MY SKIN, I personally love a natural flawless look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!

bought this in Ivory (I'm pure 4 sure) and it matches my skin perfectly. It is really lightweight and I can never actually feel it on my skin. It has a really thin consistency and I thought this wouldn't agree with my oily skin but it actually settled perfectly.

Packaging is amazing. I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by HudaYassin

I have been using this for over two years and I must say its my go to product.
Having used low to very high premium foundations with serum infused concoctions such la prairie, ysl youth liberator foundation and Sisley...Benefit seriously does put the WOW in their oxygenating foundation.
My skin type is dehydrated sensitive and oily t zone. This comes in a non fidly hygienic pump dispenser and it goes on like a dream, fluid like very light easy to apply and coverage medium which you can build easily.
Pros:
-hygienic dispenser pump
-very light feel...doesn't look cakey
-after 8hours it stays put and looks dewy
-ingredients are great and benefits skin..almost like a skin care/makeup fusion
-OIL FREE
-price not too bad
-gives skin a radiant glow like no other foundation I have applied
-reasonable shade range

Cons:
-perhaps not suitable for oily skin as it does look dewy despite being oil free
-those wanting full coverage may not find this satisfying
-most of the light shades have a yellow hue

In my experience this product has been a win win HG and I would re-purchase without a doubt. Hope this has been helpful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The girl at the counter suggested I use this foundation, I do quite like this foundation, I love how easy it is to apply and it blends really nicely

This is a very build-able product and has some great light/medium coverage but I wouldn't wear this foundation every day

, I would only wear it on the days that I feel my skin is a bit drier or if I wanted a dewy finish. I think this foundation would be perfect for someone with combination skin however if you have oily skin you may have to blot throughout the day and you will need to set it with powder.