April 21, 2014 | 1220 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like tutti fruitti isn't a shade that most people would grab for in the lip butter line, so I'm reviewing to try and convince people to try it! Sooo gorgeous, the sheer orange shade looks so bright and pretty on the lip. If it was a more opaque orange, it probably wouldn't work, but since it is more sheer, it's lovely and wearable on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

This is the third lip butter I tried and I haven't been disappointed! I was only interested in crème and sheer finishes in these products so Tutti Frutti is a standout among those. It is a buildable warm coral. Reminds me of a more glossy yellow-pink version of MAC Crosswires. I love colors like this for that fresh, juicy colored lip when you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. Like a previous reviewer stated, this is great for those who are bashful of MAC Morange and Vegas Volt but still want to try a pretty orangey lip. I do recommend exfoliating prior to wearing this color as it tends to show flakes. I love that these lip butters are completely non-sticky; you get the healthy sheen of a gloss without your hair sticking to your mouth every time you move. Cute quilted packaging, minimal caramel scent and cruelty-free ups the awesome. Revlon, you've made me a believer.

NOTE: This is similar to MAC Korean Candy Sheen Supreme but more sheer and soft. See swatch photo.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Geez, these lip butters were so hard to find in Hawaii. None of my local Longs (known as CVS in the mainland) carried it. I had to pick up some stuff from walmart and I saw these!!!! :) this color is soo pretty. It brightens up the face and it loos really natural. It's a bright orange color on my lips. Goes on sheer but color is buildable. Doesn't taste like anything and it def is very moisturizing. Can't wait to check out the colors! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by wanny

I love this colour! It's has a nice brightish orange tone that worked well with my skin. I used a thin layer of lip gloss before putting this on and I think that intensified the color and shininess! Without the lip gloss (and just using normal lip balm), my lips peeled and look chapped... so that's why I took a star off. But otherwise, this is an awesome buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These lip butters definitely live up to the hype. I purchased this in Tutti Fruitti, which is a bright orange. I think most people (including myself) shy away from orange, but this is a very wearable "introductory orange" as I say. It's not overwhelming and doesn't draw too much attention to the fact that it is an orange lip color. Instead, it brightens up my whole face and makes me look more youthful! Also, the texture is the best of any lipstick I've ever used. Based on the reviews, I was scared it would be gooey and slick but it really wasn't. Just a smooth creamy feel. It's also very moisturizing. I have pretty dry skin, and I am still able to use this without layer lip balm underneath. My one gripe is that the tube is difficult to open sometimes because the opening is at the base. I wouldn't recommend these for anyone looking for a matte or really long-wearing lipstick, but I will definitely be buying these in more colors.