Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

4.2

on 2/11/2012 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I echo everything that the previous reviewer said about this lipstick. I also love how it glides on buttery smooth and has a great color payoff. You can layer this for more drama or for just a pop of color. I also love the packaging, a pretty orange pastel jewel-toned cover with a see-through top. If you really want some dramatic orange lips, try Revlon's Moondrops lipstick in Orange Flip.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is definitely a must have for any girls collection. This lip butter has the coverage of a pigmented lipstick but glides on like butter with a glossy finish which I love so much. This color looks so beautiful in summer and spring and suits any skin tone!
The packaging looks so expensive, and its the perfect thing to chuck into your bag in a hurry .. lipstick+ lip balm +gloss= Revlon lip butter
PERFECT COMBO FOR ANY GIRL WHO LOVES THEIR LIPS <3

on 2/1/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I got this as a birthday present right before all the hype started. Tutti Frutti is a nice coral-orange color on my lips, it's pretty glossy and is definitely opaque for a balm-type lippie. It isn't as moisturizing as you'd expect since flakes can still show up but it's not drying. Packaging is pretty good, though I find for mine it doesn't retract all the way. I'll definitely be trying some other colors though :)

on 1/30/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip butter!! The color is a nice not too sheer orange. Goes very well with my NC42 skin tone. This is more of a spring/summer color then fall/winter. The texture is smooth and very moisturizing just like all the other lip butters.

on 1/28/2012 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I saw so many youtube videos on these lip butters before I purchased any because I was a little skeptical of all the hype. Im glad I did because if not for all the swatches I would never have picked up this shade due to it looking so bright. I think this color looks really beautiful on darker skin tones because it really brightens the face. I have pigmented lips so it doesn't really show up super orange but i love the subtle orange tint it gives.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like orange lips - but mostly on other people. Whether it's flattering on me, I think the jury is still out. This is definitely a bright orange. I'm not confident enough to wear out super bright colors so I wear this over a glossy lip balm which tames the color a bit. I don't find myself reaching for this that often, but I think this would look wonderful on many girls. I'm a big fan of the lip butter formula in general so look forward to trying more colors.

on 1/25/2012 11:00:00 PM

I feel like tutti fruitti isn't a shade that most people would grab for in the lip butter line, so I'm reviewing to try and convince people to try it! Sooo gorgeous, the sheer orange shade looks so bright and pretty on the lip. If it was a more opaque orange, it probably wouldn't work, but since it is more sheer, it's lovely and wearable on me.

on 1/24/2012 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This is the third lip butter I tried and I haven't been disappointed! I was only interested in crème and sheer finishes in these products so Tutti Frutti is a standout among those. It is a buildable warm coral. Reminds me of a more glossy yellow-pink version of MAC Crosswires. I love colors like this for that fresh, juicy colored lip when you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. Like a previous reviewer stated, this is great for those who are bashful of MAC Morange and Vegas Volt but still want to try a pretty orangey lip. I do recommend exfoliating prior to wearing this color as it tends to show flakes. I love that these lip butters are completely non-sticky; you get the healthy sheen of a gloss without your hair sticking to your mouth every time you move. Cute quilted packaging, minimal caramel scent and cruelty-free ups the awesome. Revlon, you've made me a believer.

NOTE: This is similar to MAC Korean Candy Sheen Supreme but more sheer and soft. See swatch photo.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Geez, these lip butters were so hard to find in Hawaii. None of my local Longs (known as CVS in the mainland) carried it. I had to pick up some stuff from walmart and I saw these!!!! :) this color is soo pretty. It brightens up the face and it loos really natural. It's a bright orange color on my lips. Goes on sheer but color is buildable. Doesn't taste like anything and it def is very moisturizing. Can't wait to check out the colors! :)

on 1/17/2012 10:37:00 AM

I love this colour! It's has a nice brightish orange tone that worked well with my skin. I used a thin layer of lip gloss before putting this on and I think that intensified the color and shininess! Without the lip gloss (and just using normal lip balm), my lips peeled and look chapped... so that's why I took a star off. But otherwise, this is an awesome buy!

Popular Lipsticks