Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

3.5

Dimethicone, Isododecane, Water, Trisiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Silica Silylate, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Silica, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methicone, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides , CI 77007/Ultramarines)

on 5/9/2013 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product does not do much for your face or make up. The quality is really not all that great either for the price that it was sold for. I haven't been a big fan of revlon so I wasn't too surprised that this product was a big disappointment. I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper alternative for my Laura mericier, so I decided to give this a try. It does make your face smooth and makes it easier to apply your make up, but my makeup definitely does not stay on longer, nor does it reduce my oiliness, in fact this product may have actually increased the oiliness of my face. The pump is really inefficient; there is always dried product right at the tip. I would not buy this product again as it did nothing for my face.

on 5/8/2013 4:51:00 PM

I just got this no less than a month ago. I usually use MAC primer but just trying to save just a bit of cash, must say i liked it at first made my face look smooth prior to foundation. But it now makes me oily and a few break out. Gotta say its a toss up as to buying it again...

on 5/3/2013 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Way too slippery for me;Make up slid off my face. Did nothing to control oil or shine . Glad I got it for free..will go back to Shine Stopper by Paula's Choice

on 4/30/2013 3:07:00 PM

Although the product is quite good and does give a lovely glow to my skin, I find the packaging abysmal. I have had to throw out every single bottle I have bought (around 5) with approximately a third of the product unused because the pump no longer works. I have complained to the cosmetics departments where I bought the product : some replaced it and some simply sympathized saying it was a regular complaint. Complaints to Revlon resulted in dismissive denials. I find this totally unacceptable and have switched to Estee Lauder's Illuminating Perfecting Primer which is wonderful and incomparably better.

on 4/23/2013 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love this primer! The texture is great and gives a nicer finish and lasting power to my foundation/concealer. Doesnt break me out at all. I picked it up on sale for a great price but I think it's worth its regular price if someone is looking for a primer that isn't too expensive. Packaging is nice, but the pump tends to have hardened bits and the cap falls off all the time in my makeup bag but other than that the pump design is convenient.

I love this primer and I give 5 lippies for price, packaging and overall rating. This made my oily t-zone matte. For days that I don't even wear makeup I still apply this cause it takes away shine and oil

on 4/16/2013 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This is the first primer I've used and I have to say I love it! For the price it works and very well at that. I used to experience patching and oiliness after a couple hours of wearing foundation but this definitely helped and improved the condition of my skin. I noticed my pores were less clogged and the overall complexion of my skin was much better than before I started using a primer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This primer isn't the best I've used and it isn't the worst. I've got to say, it's pretty damn average. I definitely don't get any kind of extraordinary results when I use it. I do like the fact that it mattifies my skin, but I don't feel like it really makes my skin "smooth" enough for foundation. I also haven't noticed my foundation lasting any longer when I use it. This primer is better then using nothing, but I prefer my Benefit's Porefessional or my Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Primer.

on 4/11/2013 10:41:00 PM

LOVE this primer! Finally a primer I can use! I have normal skin that has a slight tendency to get a little oily. My skin hates moisturizers and primers so I pretty much gave up. Before this the only ones that kinda worked for me was the Rimmel ones. This definitely smoothed my face and softened it. However if by no means made my pores look smaller but my pores don't really bug me anyway. What this also did was made my skin look illuminated but still matte if that makes sense. I use cover girl stay fabulous foundation so I normally don't need to blot during day. I was concerned the primer may make me oily which it did not. So happy with it. Primer looses .5 of a lipstick for the not making pores disappear like its suppose to and .5 of a lipstick cause it's far to pricey for a drugstore brand ($18.95 at shoppers drug mart).
If you have oily skin this may work well for you. But for really oily girls I highly highly recommend using milk of magnesia as a primer it will change your life :).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

At first I thought I would like it but when I put it on my skin it makes my skin flake evn more and made me breakout major on my inner cheeks so I had to stop using it idk might work for different ppl everyone's skin is different so u Won't know until u see how it goes with your skin