Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 4/18/2013 3:46:00 PM

The pigmentation on a dry brush is close to zero. If you dab your brush into a bit of water and apply the blush, you get a very faint coral tint. Crappy product. Into the garbage!

on 4/9/2013 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

A foreword to the reviewer who ranted about us women who rated this product poorly and received absolutely NO pigmentation from this blush (to find review simply click on most helpful reviews and scroll towards the bottom of the page: First of all, if this blush were being used on a corpse it would make more sense that it would show up more, obviously. So that point is NULL and VOID. Secondly, what you may call "goof proof" is what I consider to be a complete and utter waste of money and time. Third, you honestly think this blush provides enough color to make ANYONE look alive? I think many of us will beg to differ. And, lastly this site was made for sharing experiences with products, whether negative or positive. Just because you like a certain product doesn't mean everyone else will. It's called having freedom of opinion, and giving open, honest feedback.

This should be sold as a highlighter and most certainly shouldn't be described as "buildable." There is NO color payoff whatsoever and I'm incredibly disappointed with Maybelline for selling such a crap product that is way too expensive for drug store blush. I wouldn't even recommend paying a dime for this, let alone $8 bucks that could have went toward department store blush. I recently bought a blush from Neutrogena (in the awake line) and that also provided no color payoff. I bought this at Kroger, so I'm not even sure if they'll take it back with the receipt, but I'm sure as heck going to try. Please just save your money and go to Sephora or Mac.

on 3/31/2013 9:40:00 PM

I bought this blush in the colour Orchid Hush. It was the only lavender blush I could find with no shimmer at the drug store. I like the consistency, but it is not very pigmented. Even with 3 applications, it`s very light. I HATE the packaging, it`s very cheap looking. I am still searching for a lavender blush....

on 3/29/2013 8:19:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Dream Bouncy blush is firmer than the much better d/c Dream Mouse Blush which had a creamier consistency.
I bought this in Peach Satin a pretty hue with glow, and applied with fingers then tried a brush. It was light on pigment and not very buildable and the staying power was weak making me want to bounce this off the wall!

on 3/25/2013 5:29:00 PM

I like the color and how easy and natural it blends in, but it only lasts 2-3 hours. :(

on 3/11/2013 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this blush. I got it just to switch things up a bit. I'm not sure what color I got, but it's a very fun, bright, pink. I got that color because it's almost spring and it's time for me to transition. I'm a girl who really loves bright pinks for blush and lips. I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened. it, but I was pleasantly surprised! I just apply it with my finger. It feels really smooth, not sticky, like I originally thought it would be like. It's pretty easy to manipulate when applying. I will definitely go back out and purchase more colors! I love it!

on 3/10/2013 11:25:00 PM

I am typically a NARS/Orgasm user but I wanted to try something new and less glittery. I got Coffee cake and I absolutely LOVE it. I used a brush and I didnt swipe it on, I tapped it on and then lightly glided the brush over my cheeks at the end. I did not have an issue with pigment, I really liked the color pay off. The color matched my skin tone very very well. I did not try applying it with my finger so maybe that is the issue a lot of ppl have had with it and the reason why it didnt give off enough color. I am surprised at the negative reviews, I love this blush and will be definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love cream blush because it lasts all day and it looks very natural . I like Maybelline's products so when I saw this I decided to get it . As soon as I got up the next morning I was so excited to apply this !! I did my usual makeup and then when it was blush time I pat it on. I would not recommend this blush because there is no no pigment !! Not even if you have skin as white as snow !!

on 3/10/2013 3:13:00 PM

I like bouncy blushes. The one I have is a light pink, and slightly peachy. The concept of these is great, but after a while they start to get really flat. I'm kinda afraid that they're gonna get dirty, because they aren't really hygienic. I'm on my second one, and probably will be purchasing more.

on 3/7/2013 12:29:00 PM

This was "okay". A beautiful colour, a light pink, but it had a learning curve at first, you have to be really patient and add to it, rather than start with larger amount and blend. It does really need blending, which is bad, because I'm reapplying powder around it after. Another downside, germs, sticking my fingers in it and onto my face, has left me with some black pores on my cheeks and a few odd zits, when prior to adding this (along with one other product in the past 8 weeks and nothing else) I never had any zits aside from hormone issues. I really wanted a cream to work for me because I have combo skin with dry cheeks even after moisturizing, and oily T, because some powder blushes don't blend well on drier skin. It's a great blush if you don't have sensitive skin and don't mind the learning curve or being patient to apply it everyday. I'll be returning back to a blush with brush again.

Popular Blush Products