Cover Girl Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

3.7

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Acetyl Glucosamine, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG 100 Stearate, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 5/14/2012 8:54:00 PM

This product blends well, and does moisturize. It lacks oil control, but I can take care of that with oil blotting wipes. I do like this.

on 5/13/2012 11:19:00 PM

I have very fair skin so I wasn't sure if the Cover Girl & Olay Rehab 2 in 1 would match my skin tone. I like that the bottle has a pump so it's very easy to control how much I need. I only use a small amount for each side of my face. It spreads well and blends smoothly. It seems like this bottle will last longer than I thought it would. The only thing I would add to this foundation is sunscreen. I think SPF 15 would be enough. I believe at CVS it was sold for approx. $14 to $16. I thought that was a little bit high for a drug store brand. I'm sure it would be less expensive @ Walmart since everything there is cheaper. I would definitely purchase this again. :D

on 4/20/2012 6:04:00 PM

I wear Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Pressed Powder in Creamy Natural 110 and on covergirl.com I am color matched to the same shade in Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation (Creamy Natural 120). Only 1 pump was needed to cover almost all of my face (I don't usually wear a full mask of foundation). It felt smooth going on and slightly scented that thankfully didn't last (I don't care for my face to be scented). The color is practically perfect match. My fine crow's feet are not highlighted either. This was not on sale for $17.04 at Bartell's on the West Coast. I don't feel I need powder. The finish is more dewy than matte but hardly dewy and certainly not greasy (I'm 39).

I like this is better than Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Foundation. That one was too thick and like a paste (I don't like full coverage); this one feels sheerer yet it gives me sheer to medium coverage.

on 4/18/2012 10:55:00 PM

This product sucks. It broke me out, now I have these red dots on my skin that aren't pimples, just red bumps. It's so weird, maybe I'm allergic. This is the first foundation to make my skin react this way. the coverage was perfect for me, but it felt a little oily and after an hour I was a greaseball and all the foundation had worn off already. will definetely not repurchase this.

on 4/16/2012 5:22:00 PM

I really like this product, and I'm so sad that I can't make it work for me! I thought this would be more like a tinted moisturizer, but it's actually a foundation and moisturizer in one. It comes in a wide range of shades and provides medium coverage. It evens tone nicely and covers light redness, but you'll still need a concealer to hide blemishes. It's incredibly moisturizing and blends smoothly into the skin. I didn't use a separate moisturizer with this on, and I didn't miss it. It leaves a dewy finish. Sadly, this product has zero oil control and left me looking oily within an hour. I tried using a primer under it, but I felt like the moisturizer didn't absorb into my skin and looked awful. I tried it with the foundation first and a primer over top and I got better results that way, but I still wasn't thrilled with the end result. I think this would work really well for dry-skinned gals, but it just doesn't work for me.

on 4/13/2012 9:28:00 AM

Totally loving this foundation! I read some reviews here and thought I'd give it a try. I like CoverGirl foundations because they generally come in light enough shades for me and this one is no exception; Ivory is the perfect shade for my pale skin. I like that this covered my dark undereye circles and a breakout spot without looking heavy or cakey. I did need a setting powder because my skin is combo/oily, but that's pretty typical for me whenever I use a cream or liquid foundation.

Love that this comes in a sealed pump and one pump is just enough to cover my entire face. The regular retail price at my local CVS is about $16 and I was able to get it with coupons for about $10. Quite frankly, for the price and the ease of purchase (didn't have to go to a department store), I think this is a total bargain and I would definitely repurchase.

I agree with the other reviewer who said she'd put this in the category with BB creams, as with this foundation, I didn't require a separate primer or concealer, which is really nice.

on 4/7/2012 2:13:00 PM

Nice foundation. It goes on smooth, covers my face nicely and doesn't feel heavy or cakey. It didn't settle into lines or pores and didn't oxidize on me. My skin looks flawless and radiant. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is currently my go to foundation. I put it in the category of a bb cream because it cuts down the number of steps I have to go through on mornings and has proven ingredients, beneficial to skin. It does a really good job of covering acne scarring with a second layer just on those spots, and tones down my under eye circles. My skin looks even and refreshed, and most of all, natural. I've had no eruptions while using it, but I'm deducting a point for fragrance. This is HEAVILY (and lingering) perfumed, which some find refreshing, but I wish they had forgone.
Shade: Tawny

Horribly greasy. Goes on like silk and looks lovely initially. Within an hour, it will have settled and caked nicely into all your little lines and creases. This ends up GREASY, not "dewy". Looks like someone took Crisco and smeared it all over your face.

on 3/26/2012 11:56:00 AM

For the first 60 seconds I was impressed by this foundation. It smelled fresh (however that fragrance is probably what caused the bumpy rash that shortly after covered my cheeks and all around my mouth) and it looked very natural, diffusing uneveness and making my skin look moist. I looked in the mirror about 30 minutes later because my skin was starting to feel not just moist anymore, but oily, and noticed that in fact, my T-zone was an oil slick. If it were that alone I would have tried blotting papers, howver, the other big problem was that it oxidized unevenly, looking like I had used a darker shade in random blotches all over my face. I washed it off, put on some hydrocortizone to help with the newly cropping rash, and put it in my purse to return. I just tried the L'Oreal visible lift smooth absolute and it is great.