July 29, 2014 | 1810 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Ummie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it! Colour perfect for all skin types. Definitely value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by SugarSha10

Love this stuff! I have 6 different colors and I love them all. They are quick to put on and last all day, no creasing. I highly recommend these to people that are looking for something quick to get you out of the door on work days and will still look great all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I should not have to buy another one of these because I use such a very little bit for each application. There is a lot in the little pot but if it starts to dry out I might rebuy. The shimmer in this color does mellow out to a more satin finish shortly after putting in on the eyelids. Good thing, because shimmer is not the way to go at my age. The color is subtle and does last well. If I just dash it on with my finger without a primer, I might get creasing as I do still have oily eyelids. With a primer and a more careful application, this stuff will last all day and into the night until I remove it. It is such a pretty color and does go well with a lot of other eyeshadow colors. It also looks quite good all on its own. I have Tough as Taupe as well and I find myself reaching for that one more often for some reason. I think it is easier to wear for an older eye. Good products both, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by 1Dayana1

I love the maybelline color tattoos this is actually the one i use less often and i have almost all of them .This color looks off on me maybe it's my skintone or my undertone, i really like it though and will use it and find a way to make it look better on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by GeriTaitague

Great everyday eyeshadow, either when ur in a hurry or great to layer for a smokey look. long lasting and minimal creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my go to shadows when I'm in a rush. I apply in thin layers with my finger, allowing each layer to set in between applications. I then blend it all out with a clean finger. Bad to the bronze is one of those colors you can use on its own. It looks like you put more effort into your look than you actually did. Best of all, i can wear it my entire 12 hour shift without any creasing! This is one of my favorite shades in the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This is my go to every day shadow. I use a combo of this and my UD Naked palette. You really can't go wrong with this. It lasts ALL day and acts as a primer as well as a great shadow. Great product for the price. And it lasts and lasts. I've had mine for almost a year and I've barely made a dent!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by addrianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I love the shimmer in it. I just got mine at my local Walmart yesterday (4/29/13) for $5.47. I got mine in Gold . It's called Bold Gold and I put it in my eyelid and put it a little up in the crease and I smoked it out with a matte medium brown. Really pretty! Got lots of compliments!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, but actually don't use this product all that often. To me, it's a goldy brown color with lots of shimmer. The shimmers are small though, so it looks like a sheen from far away when applied. However, I find this product difficult to remove completely-- those little shimmers? They remain on my skin and I have to put forth the effort to get a cotton swab and wipe my eyelids. I already do a lot of that while taking off my other eye makeup.

This product is water resistant, so I bought it a year ago to wear to a pool party.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Nzchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shade, I think its one of the best shades from the whole range. It's super easy to apply and a really nice creme eyeshadow which is similar to mac paint pots. It retails for about $14 in NZ. It also lasts a long time and is really portable and easy to take in your makeup bag or purse.