July 23, 2014 | 2198 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have warm, NC15 skin, and I find this is a nice color for me. I have fairly well-pigmented lips, and it's opaque enough to impart color to my lips. It has some shimmer, but it doesn't feel gritty or noticeable on the lips at all. I find this particular lip butter to be somewhat drying, though. It lasts the longest on my lips even through drinking and snacking, but I assume that's because it's more dry. It's not so drying that I dislike it or wouldn't repurchase. Nothing a bit of lip balm doesn't cure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have searched high and low for a nude color that would compliment my skin and never found one. Because these are so pigmented I thought that this would be another FAIL nude color. So I thought why not try it I love the lip butter maybe this one will be sheer and I can pull it off. However when I put it on it was not sheer at all it was a nice wash of color like all the other lip butters. BUT I can pull it off it has enough shine and gloss in it that I dont have to pack alot of gloss on it like I have to do other nude lippies! LOVE IT

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually like the this nude lip - I have NC42 skin and it gives me a nude sheen lip it really looks great! love these..the texture is great...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Great for everyday wear. Not as pigmented, needs a few swipes to see it. But its one of those lip products you dont have to worry about being "perfect". I love the packaging with the quilted pattern & the smell is not so strong. Wish this was a little more in color but its okaaay, just layer another lipstick on the bottom cuz these dont need gloss!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This product is just really average to me, it is more moisturizing and glossy than it is pigmented and the color is hardly noticeable on my lips. Even if I apply a heavy layer all I can notice is that my lips turn a slightly peachier shade but mostly they just get a nice shine. Without eating and drinking this lasts 3-4 hours on my lips. It's a nice product but I prefer more vibrant and pigmented colors so this is probably my least favorite lip butter. I wouldn't buy it again but it was only 4 dollars (bought it during a Revlon BOGO sale) so I'm not too disappointed with it, I can still see myself wearing it at home though because it is quite moisturizing.
Edit: I started to wear this more often, it goes beautifully with golden eyeshadow and bronzed skin. My lips are naturally quite pink but this just gives them a wonderful glossy glow, similar to a lip gloss but not so wet looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by anniefprice

I have sensitive skin with a tendency toward eczema breakouts when exposed to harsh chemicals or drying products. My main areas of eczema breakout are my hands and wrists with occasional appearances my face if I have a reaction to a new product.
I really wanted to like this lip butter. The color is so pretty on. The formula felt great going on initially. However, after a few hours I could feel my lips tingling as if they were getting dehydrated. Then to my dismay, I had my first ever eczema breakout on my lips!
I thought it might be the change in weather rather than the lip product, so I stopped all lipsticks and treated the eczema for a while. Once things cleared up, I would go back to using this lip butter and end up with a break out again. I even bought a NEW tube and different shades to make sure it wasn't a contaminated tube. But after 2 months of going back and forth between this product and my higher-end hydrating lipsticks, I've realized that it is indeed all the Revlon Lip Butters that caused the eczema on my lips.
I'm not sure what is in the formulation that is doing this. I've never had a lip product cause such a reaction. My advice is to steer clear of this product if you have sensitive skin. Something isn't right.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

Pretty peachy nude color .Has very very fine shimmer in it that's not too detectable. This is my second one,i have peach parfait also..i tend to reach for this one more than the peach parfait as it doesn't has so much shimmer for daily use.Its not extremely moisturizing, but it is nice.I love and hate the packaging. It is very pretty and I like that the cap will not come off in your purse or pockets as alot of other caps do but its a pain to get off sometimes especially if you moisturized your hands ,lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This doesn't live up to its hype. I am disappointed, and even more so because I bought this on a store sale event and cannot refund it. It has an orangey bronze tint to it which I dislike. It's not a BAD product - just nothing special and definitely dupe-able. It's not even all that moisturizing. What the hell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by lalaland

I have a few shades of the lip butters and I was looking forward most to this one because it's a browny light nude. The color is nice especially because I have really pigmented lips that I want to tone down. The texture of this, however, is pretty gritty, at least grittier than I thought and wanted it to be. I wouldn't say its unbearable but it's not what I want on my lips. That is probably the most disappointing part of it. It also tends to highlight the dryness in my lips, which most light colors do anyways. Not my favorite, but I suppose it is still nice to carry in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by KatieBatieFoFatie

This is a very natural lip color although I will say that I need to apply a lip conditioning treatment underneath or I do find these make my lips appear a bit dry on their own. If I use a heavier treatment at night, I can use these alone. The color is very natural and the formula is light enough for daily use. Overall, I am a fan of these and I am glad that they are becoming more readily available, I look forward to trying more colors!