April 18, 2014 | 2010 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by anniefprice

I have sensitive skin with a tendency toward eczema breakouts when exposed to harsh chemicals or drying products. My main areas of eczema breakout are my hands and wrists with occasional appearances my face if I have a reaction to a new product.
I really wanted to like this lip butter. The color is so pretty on. The formula felt great going on initially. However, after a few hours I could feel my lips tingling as if they were getting dehydrated. Then to my dismay, I had my first ever eczema breakout on my lips!
I thought it might be the change in weather rather than the lip product, so I stopped all lipsticks and treated the eczema for a while. Once things cleared up, I would go back to using this lip butter and end up with a break out again. I even bought a NEW tube and different shades to make sure it wasn't a contaminated tube. But after 2 months of going back and forth between this product and my higher-end hydrating lipsticks, I've realized that it is indeed all the Revlon Lip Butters that caused the eczema on my lips.
I'm not sure what is in the formulation that is doing this. I've never had a lip product cause such a reaction. My advice is to steer clear of this product if you have sensitive skin. Something isn't right.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

Pretty peachy nude color .Has very very fine shimmer in it that's not too detectable. This is my second one,i have peach parfait also..i tend to reach for this one more than the peach parfait as it doesn't has so much shimmer for daily use.Its not extremely moisturizing, but it is nice.I love and hate the packaging. It is very pretty and I like that the cap will not come off in your purse or pockets as alot of other caps do but its a pain to get off sometimes especially if you moisturized your hands ,lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This doesn't live up to its hype. I am disappointed, and even more so because I bought this on a store sale event and cannot refund it. It has an orangey bronze tint to it which I dislike. It's not a BAD product - just nothing special and definitely dupe-able. It's not even all that moisturizing. What the hell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by lalaland

I have a few shades of the lip butters and I was looking forward most to this one because it's a browny light nude. The color is nice especially because I have really pigmented lips that I want to tone down. The texture of this, however, is pretty gritty, at least grittier than I thought and wanted it to be. I wouldn't say its unbearable but it's not what I want on my lips. That is probably the most disappointing part of it. It also tends to highlight the dryness in my lips, which most light colors do anyways. Not my favorite, but I suppose it is still nice to carry in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by KatieBatieFoFatie

This is a very natural lip color although I will say that I need to apply a lip conditioning treatment underneath or I do find these make my lips appear a bit dry on their own. If I use a heavier treatment at night, I can use these alone. The color is very natural and the formula is light enough for daily use. Overall, I am a fan of these and I am glad that they are becoming more readily available, I look forward to trying more colors!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love nude shade lipsticks. This I thought would for sure be my shade looking into the tube. Since I wanted a nude color. I hate all lipbutters after I noticed they ruined the condition of my lips and severely dried them out but that is a different story ,as far as this shade goes this might look good on other people, maybe those with lighter complexions and lip color. I have lips that are already pretty pigmented and this did not have any payoff at all on my lips no matter how much I applied all I got was some shimmer ughh almost frosty. It was nothing like I expected from looking at it in the tube. I see that the good reviews for this are people with fair skin. So if you are a lipbutter fan(which I am not) I would suggest this for very fair and far skin tones that don't mind shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice nude color. This is not my favorite shade out of all the Lip Butters, but I have been dying to get my hands on a nude color and this actually flatters my skin tone. This color goes on a lot sheerer than the other colors but it builds up very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the least favorite of mine, out of the shades that I've recently selected simply because I find it boring. I prefer nude lip products to have subtle shimmer (not frost) In order to stop one from looking dead. However this nude color isn't too nude, and the subtle sheer saves me from looking like a corpse.

I love the formulations of ALL Revlon lip butters.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

A very nice nude color. This isn't the kind of nude that makes you look dead. It has a bit of color. The texture of revlon lip butters are creamy and moisturizing but not thick at all. I bought this at a buy one and get one free sale. Great deal! It has a subtle sweet vanilla smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

creme brulee is a nice tan-nude lip butter.it shines,moisturizes,brings a nice color to the lips.verry nice color! Love it!