April 20, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Indigo1707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love red lipstick but this is taking over as my favorite lip product of all time. This fantastic MLBB shade is what I wanted MAC's Patisserie to be--it's a gorgeous neutral brownish mauve pink which is very flattering and brings warmth to my positively ghostly NW10-or-lighter skin. The texture is great too--it glides on smoothly and lasts longer than I would expect from this type of product. Obviously, as other reviewers have said, the glossy sheen won't last forever, but it does leave a nice tint on the lips for a longer period of time. I (unfortunately) tend to be drawn to somewhat pricey makeup, but this is a diamond in the drugstore-rough and I simply cannot get enough of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Kris0218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This such a great drugstore find. It's creamy, but not sticky. It lasts longer than a lot of similar tinted lip balms, and is evenly and richly pigmented. The Pink Truffle color is a perfect daytime neutral - like your lips, but better. I definitely want to try other colors. The packaging is nice too - I like the jeweled-looking top, and it stays on firmly. It's not THE most moisturizing thing ever, but it's not drying either. If you layer some neutral balm or Chapstick over or under it, it's great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I LOVE these lip butters, they are soft, creamy, moisturizing, and have a variety of colors. Pink truffle is a more mature version of pink, it's got some rosy and mauve to it which makes it a wonderful MLBB color for my mom, yes I think this color is not for everybody, on my mom it looks beautiful while on me it just looks weird. The whole lip butter line is amazing nonetheless, I'm very much in love with these little gems!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by slkeeth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely fantastic. A lovely, very moisturizing lipstick - almost like a heavily tinted lip balm. This color is outstanding. Somewhat sheer, but still plenty of pigment for a clean, polished look. Very pretty and fresh. I adore this color and tend to stash multiple tubes in different bags, desk drawer, makeup cabinet, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip product is my go-to 'professional' lipstick. Love the darker, mauve color and it looks great on my medium-tan skin. The feeling is very slippery, so I have to reapply often. Still, it's very moisturizing and I LOVE the color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Personally I feel that this shade is a bit over hyped on me it is quite a dark muddy yet blue based pink which doesn't look very natural at all and quite lip-sticky was hoping it would be a little paler. This shade out of all them seems to be the most prone to melting compared to the other four shades I have?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by peggy1234

I bought a bunch of different colors as these are wonderful. This color is a very natural pinky beige that I would think would work on anyone. I love the butters and will continue to buy them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

AWESOME MLBB color for me and that's truly hard to find b/c I have darker/pigmented lips. Love the color, texture, and feel of this. It's pretty much everything I've been looking for from the moisturization (just like a lip balm) to the shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by chechi

I agree that is a MLBB shade for most ladies and it is a very safe/flattering shade to try. The formula is really soft so this would probably melt in hot weather & the packaging is not the best. I've been wearing this to work daily with beaute's heroine lipgloss on top (looks very put-together)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by KattyBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It is the perfect pinkish nude semi-sheer shade.I normally hate lipsticks because they are too dry, but this glides on, and is not as sticky and shiny as lip gloss. For a more defined, formal look, I used it with Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Nude. I have to reapply it every couple of hours, but that is normal for me. I own 3 tubes of this color: one for home, one for my work, and one for my purse- I love it that much!