November 28, 2014 | 1073 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Iíve never tried lip butter before so my review score is based on lip butters. As I've matured I've realized the lipsticks I used to wear donít suit me anymore. With the consideration that my upper lip line is fading, darker shades just donít work so I decided to change to natural lighter colours & this was my first attempt. This colour is unusually beautiful. It's a muted pinky light mauve & would go with anything. I absolutely love the subtly of this colour. The reason I wouldn't repurchase is due to its lack of staying power yet it never claimed to have this. I think my next purchase would be a lighter more natural lipstick with the staying power or a pretty lip-gloss that can be applied quickly yet won't show over my lip line. For lip butter, I think this colour is very pretty & would recommend it if you like lip butters.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the first lip butter I bought but after buying all the other colors this gem was slowly pushed aside. Now that fall's here, I was rummaging through my makeup drawer and saw this. It is a gorgeous brownish pink color, a mylbb shade that doesn't have any shimmers in it. It goes on sheer on one swipe but can easily be built to a good pigmented color. This doesn't stay on and don't be fooled with the name because it won't really give as much moisture as other lips butters or tinted lip balms out there. It is pretty easy to apply and has a faint sugar-y dessert small. Perfect to pop in your bag for quick touch ups.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

UPDATE: All my Balm Stains and Lip Butters are getting tossed, as they cause tiny pimples/blackheads on my lipline. Invariably by the end of the day when I wear these. Bizarre, and no thank you!

On me (very fair, pigmented lips) this is a warm, medium pink. Since it's sheer, it's very "neutral" in that it could go with any look. I actually find the formula feels quite moisturizing! Not as much as a treatment balm, but it certainly doesn't actively dry my lips, and is much more moist and smooth than most lipsticks.

Tip: If you find this shade too warm-toned, try the Revlon Just Bitten Balm in Honey. I bought both at the same time and they are all but identical; the Just Bitten has a cooler undertone but they are exactly the same depth of shade and level of coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by oooSLICKooo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Meh. Milky pink on me. I would imagine it would look nicer on fairer skintones, but tanned ladies or anyone over NC30 should go a bit darker. The formula isn't as great as it was hyped to be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I'm loving this lippie for everyday use. On me its a warm rosy nude color. My lips are lightly pigmented and this is my lips but a bit deeper. I love that this is not glittery and goes on so smoothly.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After reading and hearing about how great these things are I thought what the heck and I picked one up from my local drug store. I chose this color because I liked the name and it looked pretty. I like the color I do not find them that moisturizing over all and I hate the taste I was a fan of this up until I got a taste ugh it put me off wearing it now whenever i go to reach for this I remember the taste and I pass over it really is a shame to.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

So, after all the wonderful reviews, I ran out and got this. I am a total lip junkie and really do not need any more lip products, but could not wait to try a new one. :) So, on my NW15-NW20, this looks too dark pink. I was hoping for a more neutral color, but you can REALLY see this on my lips. Slightly disappointed for that. Now, I would purchase any of the other lip butters. This was my first and I loved how creamy and glossy it is, and even after the product was off my lips, it gave them a slight tint. It is really nice...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet. And how fitting that it would be my 100th review because WOW!! I'm in love with it! It was my first Lip Butter, and I've almost completely used it up despite the hundreds of barely, used, half used, and brand new lippies I have in my collection. It's rare that something like this happens. It's the perfect shade to just throw on to tie everything together. It goes with damn near every eye look. And today? I forgot to wear blush, and I found this in the bottom of my purse. Hello, perfect cream blush shade!! Will definitely be repurchasing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

As mentioned by everyone here, very good neutral pink-brown nude. This works as a MLBB shade that I go to if I just want a nice polished look that doesn't call too much attention to my lips. There are only 2 qualms, if it could even be called that, that I have about this product. First, it's that the packaging, while cute, leaves only a little portion of the base exposed for you to grip. This can be a bit annoying but it's nothing major. The next is the moisturizing quality of the product itself. Yes it moisturizes, but I find that it's only when my lips are already in good shape to begin with. In other words, it will maintain moisture perfectly well, but it will not re-hydrate my lips if they're starting off dry/chapped. (But anyway, if they were that chapped I'd need a good dose of moisturizer before using anything pigmented.) This works for a broad range of skin tones so I'd say try it out! Most likely you will be happy with it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color, but not on me. I'm an NW20 with deeply pigmented lips. I was trying to swatch a glossier version of Rimmels Asia and I thought I did it, but I didn't. Just goes on too brown on my lips, not the pinky brown I was hoping. Love the feel and gloss look though. I've bought several other colors that I like since then.