Phyto Phyto 9

3.9

Althaea Oficinalis Extract (Mucilage Végétal), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Arctium Majus Root Extract (Bardane), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Romarin), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (Sauge), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Leaf Extract (Saule), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (Millepertuis), Lecithin (Soja), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Butyl, Ethyl).

on 12/26/2003 2:53:00 AM

i was expecting that it will help my dry hair, it will do something that i would notice. nope. that's a bad one, very bad.

on 12/11/2003 4:30:00 PM

PRODUCT: Phyto 9....PROS: Simply THE BEST conditioner/treatment I have ever used! (besides the infamous TERAX Crema..) Leaves hair super soft, instantly "run-your-fingers-through-it" detangled, smooth, & bouncy; can also be used as a styling aid when you have that unruly flyaway hair; a little goes a long way (justifies the price!); does have a scent but is tolerably neutral...CONS: The metal tube is not that great for squeezing the product out-it kinda comes out on its own:(especially when you are down to the last bit!); it is a bit expensive though may be found cheaper online (I got a 5.9 Fl.Oz. HUGE Professional size tube on EBAY for $30! less s/h)....OVERALL: A Must Have Product, Definitely worth trying (as well as other Phyto products)! Phyto Products actually DO what they SAY!!! Wow, what a concept.

on 11/28/2003 10:27:00 PM

I only need to use a little dab of this. It spreads really easily through damp hair. Very nice leave-in.

on 11/19/2003 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This worked great for me as a leave-in conditioner. Surprisingly I only needed a pea sized amount to cover my long/wavy/thick hair. It spread really easily and had a nice light texture and no scent that I could detect. I found that my hair detangled much more quickly and was much softer and sleeker than usual. Expensive but since it seems to go a long way I'd probably repruchase.

on 11/16/2003 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

didn't work very well for me, I have extremely dry hair and didn't do much for me, no added shine and the softness was slight, the tube is horrible, when i travel it gets alldented and its just horrible

on 10/17/2003 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a great leave-in conditioner. A little goes a long way. I only use a pea-size amount. My hair (dry/damaged/relaxed) was quite brittle before trying this product. Now, it's so soft and manageable. It's definitely worth trying.

on 9/29/2003 12:56:00 AM

this stuff makes my hair feel pretty soft (after using it for a while) without feeling like i dipped my hair in crisco, but it smells like chemicals and i hate the aluminum tube or whatever the hell it is. also, you don't get that much in a tube and if you have a lot of hair like me, one tube will last you like a week lol. oh well, i'm a sucker for phyto, so i'll end up buying this stuff again. *shrugs*

on 9/13/2003 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Does not work on black hair, relaxed or natural. Does not detangle. I you use this when you flat iron your hair it will burn your hair but it goes on wet.

on 8/24/2003 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Phyto products are the BEST , The BEST ,!!!!!!

on 8/7/2003 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Much MUCH better than Phyto 7, which unfortunately I thought I liked (until I tried Phyto 9). Dry, damaged hair like mine, that tends to frizz, needs the oils in Phyto 9, which Phyto 7 doesn't have. Consequently 7 does nothing, but 9 actually does smooth my hair and make it softer. [I'm expecting some PhytoDefrissant in the mail and after reading reviews, will blend it with the Phyto9 for best results! Thanks!] I should also mention that I like using Phyto9 on dry hair on my alternate day (when I don't wash my hair) because after brushing, my stupid hair is always frizzy. The Phyto9 smooths it and actually makes it pretty! I need to start using this more often.

Top Rated Phyto Products