October 2, 2014 | 1137 users online

Hair Treatments - Phyto - Phyto 9

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 9:42:00 AM More reviews by smile_and_wave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

2nd all these reviews. It was on sale so I bought 2 more tubes.

How'd I get through winter without this stuff? A+++

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2004 11:59:00 PM More reviews by GhostWriter

This is perfect for both my curly and straight days! It’s creamy, thick and is super hydrating. One of my staples! The tube seems small, but lasts quite a while. You won’t find better, especially if you like a weighty leave in. If you need less weight, use Phyto 7.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2003 2:53:00 AM More reviews by pinaro

i was expecting that it will help my dry hair, it will do something that i would notice. nope. that's a bad one, very bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2003 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Kittinz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PRODUCT: Phyto 9....PROS: Simply THE BEST conditioner/treatment I have ever used! (besides the infamous TERAX Crema..) Leaves hair super soft, instantly "run-your-fingers-through-it" detangled, smooth, & bouncy; can also be used as a styling aid when you have that unruly flyaway hair; a little goes a long way (justifies the price!); does have a scent but is tolerably neutral...CONS: The metal tube is not that great for squeezing the product out-it kinda comes out on its own:(especially when you are down to the last bit!); it is a bit expensive though may be found cheaper online (I got a 5.9 Fl.Oz. HUGE Professional size tube on EBAY for $30! less s/h)....OVERALL: A Must Have Product, Definitely worth trying (as well as other Phyto products)! Phyto Products actually DO what they SAY!!! Wow, what a concept.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2003 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Denise73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I only need to use a little dab of this. It spreads really easily through damp hair. Very nice leave-in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 12:18:00 AM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This worked great for me as a leave-in conditioner. Surprisingly I only needed a pea sized amount to cover my long/wavy/thick hair. It spread really easily and had a nice light texture and no scent that I could detect. I found that my hair detangled much more quickly and was much softer and sleeker than usual. Expensive but since it seems to go a long way I'd probably repruchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by LPETWEB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

didn't work very well for me, I have extremely dry hair and didn't do much for me, no added shine and the softness was slight, the tube is horrible, when i travel it gets alldented and its just horrible

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2003 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Wendiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great leave-in conditioner. A little goes a long way. I only use a pea-size amount. My hair (dry/damaged/relaxed) was quite brittle before trying this product. Now, it's so soft and manageable. It's definitely worth trying.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2003 12:56:00 AM More reviews by LVMHgurl

this stuff makes my hair feel pretty soft (after using it for a while) without feeling like i dipped my hair in crisco, but it smells like chemicals and i hate the aluminum tube or whatever the hell it is. also, you don't get that much in a tube and if you have a lot of hair like me, one tube will last you like a week lol. oh well, i'm a sucker for phyto, so i'll end up buying this stuff again. *shrugs*

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2003 8:26:00 PM More reviews by fallinghair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does not work on black hair, relaxed or natural. Does not detangle. I you use this when you flat iron your hair it will burn your hair but it goes on wet.