April 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy pigmentation Batman! This blush has some serious punch! Pale skinned ladies will want to use only a tiny bit and then blend like hell otherwise you will look clownish. However, once you do this, you will get a perfect doll-like cheek. I seriously doubt I will ever run out but if I do I will probably re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Riverso

This blush instantly cought my eyes at the MAC counter. It stood out from the other MAC blushes in the pan as the color looks so classy for a blush. And when I swatched it I decided to take it right away. First of all, the color shows up very nice on the skin. I think this blush will look good on everybody. It is very pigmented and has a good color pay-off. So I have to be very careful when using it, otherwise I risk to look clownish. This is the only blush in my collection with which I use a big fluffy brush, and then I slightly touch on my cheeks. I get this perfect, fresh, yet noticeable in a good way flush on the cheeks. Furthermore, this blush stays on the whole day, no matter what, which is another big plus to this blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by klsjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted Ripe Peach from the Spring 2010 Color Forcast Collection, but it was OOS everywhere and I didn't buy one when I had the chance. So I chatted with a MAC MA online and she suggested this blush as a dupe for Ripe Peach blush Ombre. I was hesitant, but gave it a try. I wanted a nice soft pinkish, peachy color that complemented my NW43/C7 skintone.

I was shocked by how bright it looked in the package, but it applies soft, and sheer. It is buildable, but apply with a light hand at first. I have several MAC blushes, but this is my first Satin blush. It is very powdery, not sure if they are all like this or if mine is the exception. I have to be careful when I swipe my brush across it b/c it goes everywhere! Not use to this. Other than that, I really like this blush and it will be my go to for Spring / Summer.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

a perfect pinky/rosey/coral blush. It has no sheen, shimmer or glitter (ugh). One of MAC's most useful colors as it gives skin a healthy glow and is not OTT.

I use this myself (NC15) and on some of my clients up to a 3.5 level.. and it looks fabulous. Always blend well with a buffer brush though.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by pincessa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dont think I will ever have to repurchase this blush because I cant imagine finishing it! The colour is so pigmented I only need a small amount. You really need to apply this colour with a very light hand. I love how it makes me look really healthy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!!! This is my new favorite blush!!! this color is perfection!!. I find that this warm pink shade looks so organic and natural on my NC30/C3 skintone. Even though it dosn't have any shimmer, this blush still makes my cheeks glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by claire8

Lovely pink blush which is very pigmented so you only need a little bit. I am NC25/Bobbi Brown Beige and this suits me really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mochacino

Fleur Power is my 2nd MAC powder blush after Dollymix. The texture is very soft and easy to blend. This blush is quite pigmented so it is easy to over apply this product. So a little bit goes a long way for this blush and best to apply light handed. The color is a lot more powder pink than peach on my skintone and no shimmer. Perfect for everyday use when I want to add a bit more color to my usually pale face. For reference, MAC NC20, GA lasting silk 4.5, Shu Face Architect #774.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by IslandLover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! This is the one blush I keep in my make-up bag in my purse at all times. It's a great pinky peach & looks great with my skintone. I love MAC's satin powder blush formulas so much better than their sheertone shimmer blushes. This one actually shows up on my oily & pore-ridden face and looks great. It stays on for 8-10 hours and does fade towards the end of the day but I that's pretty good considering how oily I get. I love the pigmentation & how it stays true-to-color on my cheeks. Definitely worth a try!

EDIT: For reference I'm an NW35 & works great with my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Anna888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really pretty pink blush. MAC blushers are good quality, great staying power, and there's a fab colour selection