November 1, 2014 | 748 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by sashsvjet

have to say after a month of use now there are some things that bother me. I prefer using my makeup brushes to apply foundation and found that this foundation is very difficult to blend so i suppose its easier when you use your fingers- but who wants to do that when you own expensive kabuki and foundation brushes that end up just collecting dust! Alas hard to blend, i found that (cause i took a shade darker) this foundation is patchy. maybe if i took my shade i wouldnt notice as much. But cause it oxidizes a little bit which isnt majour drama i noticed if i put a little more foundation on my nose and cheeks to conceal i end up having a more orange nose and cheek area than the rest of my face? It is buildibale coverage but i naturally have pink cheeks-not severe, normal. But with this foundation my cheeks still come though which annoys me when im not going for that natural look. and when it comes to skin imperfections it hides none! u can see all your zits shine through with this. i think all in all, its a great foundation when its a great skin day. otherwise when my skin is dry and tired i just shows even more! but i did a little sample shopping again and found one i find better than dior. the givenchy photo perfection foundation. the colour range is a bit beige yellow, but fair skin tones 01 and 02 are pink based. im NW20 and number 04 and 05 look stunning even though they more neutral colours. i find pink actually makes my skin look too pink even though thats my undertone. but anyways, try givenchy out i find it fixes all these annoyances out that i have with Dior. oh and the finish is just stunning on photo perfection!! would i purchase dior again? maybe? maybe not.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Ninasa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been purchasing foundations for about 4 years now..the first time I decided to buy one, I thought might as well buy a good one so I went to a department store, tried one by Lancome and immediately got it. I have been buying ones by Lancome until I happen to have a friend that started working at Dior and so she made me try the Forever Fusion Liquid foundation, and I liked it ALOT more than the 3 I had previously purchased from Lancome..I just bought the 2nd bottle this weekend, I simply cannot live without it. Price is about the same as Lancome, $50ish; expensive but when you think about it its good as it lasts you about 7months..only downside is the fact that I cannot really tell when I am about to run out of it...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Taliera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I compared this to Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Foundation today, and although I was ready to be biased with Estee Lauder, I actually preferred this. I applied a LITTLE bit of Diorskin on one cheek, and a LOT of Invisible Fluid on the other. What I noticed was that even with the extra amount of product, Invisible Fluid did not have the same level of coverage. Not only did Diorskin have better coverage per drop, but it evened out my complexion without being at all obvious (Invisible Fluid did this too, but not to the same degree). Finally, the colour was slightly better, being more yellow than white, which was the reason I wanted to change from my old foundation. Then I asked an unrelated sales rep which side she preferred, and she pointed to the Diorskin. I'm happy about everything except one thing: the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation. IT IS AWESOME! Firstly, the packaging is great. I have always loved dior product packagin and this product is no exception. It comes in a frosted glass container which looks really pretty as part of my foundation collection. Secondly, the foundation itself is lovely. It is lightweight with buildable coverage and never looks cakey. I have dry skin and foundations tend to look cakey and emphasize my dry patches. However, this foundation never does that. The finish always looks good - between a matte and a shear. Overall, a really great product! I will be buying this foundation again when I finish the bottle I have now.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by JGjo

i'm in love w/ this foundation. it goes on smoothly, blends smoothly, & gives the most perfect coverage. it lasts my whole work day & although it's summer & i've got an oily t-zone, i don't get shiny! everything else looks great on top of it, too, like my blush, bronzer, etc. lots of compliments w/ this & i plan on using it for awhile!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Beautyandhealth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the only foundation I have ever been able to put on my face and not break out. it is partially drying however it lasts all day and maintains a medium coverage but still my skin looks flawless.
VERY expensive, but definitely worth it. Lasts a really long time. <333

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by amillionbucks

I'm 34 years old and have been wearing makeup since middle school. I've tried at least 50 different foundations in my lifetime, some cheap, some expensive, and this is the first foundation I can say is truly perfect!

Diorskin Forever Flawless goes on smooth and coverage is medium to full. It feels insanely light on the skin but the coverage is amazing and the finish is beautiful! It's not shiny, but it's also not completely matte. My skin looks satiny and smooth when I wear this and it lasts all day.

You can apply with a brush, but I really love the finish and coverage I get when I applying with my fingers. It does not need a setting powder, but it does look lovely when I finish it with my Josie Maran Luminous Hydrating Liquid Powder.

If you've been on a lifelong search for the perfect foundation, this could be the end of your search. Definitely my HG - could be yours too!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by realsilicon

this is absolutely the best liquid foundation i've ever used. i've oily skin that shines like a bulb after 1 hour of application with powder foundations but this one here is perfect - i don't look like a grease monkey even in 90% humidity and after several hours. i first tried it on at the counter - the dior counter lady very nicely put it on my whole face and she did ply a couple of layers on (to cover my angry red acne scars) and my skin looked absolutely perfect. that application survived a 3 hour dinner, a night of clubbing till 5 am and did not budge or cake up (as my oily skin tends to do with any foundation that tries to control oil). a few nights later, i went clubbing again with this foundation on and it survived all that dancing and sweating. i fell asleep with this on (bad, i know) and woke up the next day with my skin still matte (impressive!) and foundation intact.

i like that it's buildable, and doesn't feel like i'm wearing a layer of foundation (when really i am). the texture/consistency is not as runny as i'd expect - like a whipped liquid consistency but didn't present a real challenge in terms of application (i use my hands).

colour selection is great (i'm a 20 in this or NC25/Nars Fiji) too - beats the selection chanel has.

love the pump dispenser, i'm on the fence about the glass bottle since that makes travel with it a bit tough, but overall i'd definitely repurchase. even at the crazy price point - but honestly 2 pumps is all i need, so it's probably going to last ages.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I wore the old version for a while a couple years back, but remembered leaving it because it was grainy looking or something. I am a harcore Diorskin Airflash spray on user, but that is expensive and inconvenient to use at times.

So I decided to give Flawless a try to see if there is a difference. It's probably not a fair comparison to the old version, because my skin could've changed a lot since then. But Flawless seems way less oil-controlling than what I remember from the old version. I'm usually impressed at the quality of Dior foundations as a whole, but one con for all of them is that Dior has awful color ranges. I guess I am now an neutral NW/NC25-30, but I got this in Rosey Beige 032, since I like a little fresh pink color in my face. I was shocked to see that four hours later, instead of oxidizing like many foundations, it lost color. It was still on my face, but it got significantly paler. Weird.

It wasn't all around a horrible foundation, but just not worth the price tag. If this very formula was at a drugstore, I would buy it. But for a high end brand, I expected better oil control, a smoother texture, and brightening or glowy effect of some sort. This is just a boring, overpriced foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Danniil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION SO MUCH! I use 020
First of all let me explain my skin-IT EATS FOUNDATIONS AND PRIMERS! This is the first liquid foundation that sits on my skin since lancome discontinued their teint adaptive.
The finish is dewy on me but I powder it off with a translucent powder to make it last ALL DAY. And I mean all day. I put it on at 8am, finish work at 6pm. If I need to touch up I use for forever compact in 020 and it will last ALL NIGHT afterwards :P

Only thing I've noticed is that on my skin if I set the foundation with the 020 forever powder, my skin will go back to eating the foundation (BAD). But if I use a loose translucent powder the foundation lasts for 12+ hours.

I will never change liquid foundations as long as this product exists :)