August 20, 2014 | 2078 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation. IT IS AWESOME! Firstly, the packaging is great. I have always loved dior product packagin and this product is no exception. It comes in a frosted glass container which looks really pretty as part of my foundation collection. Secondly, the foundation itself is lovely. It is lightweight with buildable coverage and never looks cakey. I have dry skin and foundations tend to look cakey and emphasize my dry patches. However, this foundation never does that. The finish always looks good - between a matte and a shear. Overall, a really great product! I will be buying this foundation again when I finish the bottle I have now.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by JGjo

i'm in love w/ this foundation. it goes on smoothly, blends smoothly, & gives the most perfect coverage. it lasts my whole work day & although it's summer & i've got an oily t-zone, i don't get shiny! everything else looks great on top of it, too, like my blush, bronzer, etc. lots of compliments w/ this & i plan on using it for awhile!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Beautyandhealth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the only foundation I have ever been able to put on my face and not break out. it is partially drying however it lasts all day and maintains a medium coverage but still my skin looks flawless.
VERY expensive, but definitely worth it. Lasts a really long time. <333

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by amillionbucks

I'm 34 years old and have been wearing makeup since middle school. I've tried at least 50 different foundations in my lifetime, some cheap, some expensive, and this is the first foundation I can say is truly perfect!

Diorskin Forever Flawless goes on smooth and coverage is medium to full. It feels insanely light on the skin but the coverage is amazing and the finish is beautiful! It's not shiny, but it's also not completely matte. My skin looks satiny and smooth when I wear this and it lasts all day.

You can apply with a brush, but I really love the finish and coverage I get when I applying with my fingers. It does not need a setting powder, but it does look lovely when I finish it with my Josie Maran Luminous Hydrating Liquid Powder.

If you've been on a lifelong search for the perfect foundation, this could be the end of your search. Definitely my HG - could be yours too!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by realsilicon

this is absolutely the best liquid foundation i've ever used. i've oily skin that shines like a bulb after 1 hour of application with powder foundations but this one here is perfect - i don't look like a grease monkey even in 90% humidity and after several hours. i first tried it on at the counter - the dior counter lady very nicely put it on my whole face and she did ply a couple of layers on (to cover my angry red acne scars) and my skin looked absolutely perfect. that application survived a 3 hour dinner, a night of clubbing till 5 am and did not budge or cake up (as my oily skin tends to do with any foundation that tries to control oil). a few nights later, i went clubbing again with this foundation on and it survived all that dancing and sweating. i fell asleep with this on (bad, i know) and woke up the next day with my skin still matte (impressive!) and foundation intact.

i like that it's buildable, and doesn't feel like i'm wearing a layer of foundation (when really i am). the texture/consistency is not as runny as i'd expect - like a whipped liquid consistency but didn't present a real challenge in terms of application (i use my hands).

colour selection is great (i'm a 20 in this or NC25/Nars Fiji) too - beats the selection chanel has.

love the pump dispenser, i'm on the fence about the glass bottle since that makes travel with it a bit tough, but overall i'd definitely repurchase. even at the crazy price point - but honestly 2 pumps is all i need, so it's probably going to last ages.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I wore the old version for a while a couple years back, but remembered leaving it because it was grainy looking or something. I am a harcore Diorskin Airflash spray on user, but that is expensive and inconvenient to use at times.

So I decided to give Flawless a try to see if there is a difference. It's probably not a fair comparison to the old version, because my skin could've changed a lot since then. But Flawless seems way less oil-controlling than what I remember from the old version. I'm usually impressed at the quality of Dior foundations as a whole, but one con for all of them is that Dior has awful color ranges. I guess I am now an neutral NW/NC25-30, but I got this in Rosey Beige 032, since I like a little fresh pink color in my face. I was shocked to see that four hours later, instead of oxidizing like many foundations, it lost color. It was still on my face, but it got significantly paler. Weird.

It wasn't all around a horrible foundation, but just not worth the price tag. If this very formula was at a drugstore, I would buy it. But for a high end brand, I expected better oil control, a smoother texture, and brightening or glowy effect of some sort. This is just a boring, overpriced foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Danniil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION SO MUCH! I use 020
First of all let me explain my skin-IT EATS FOUNDATIONS AND PRIMERS! This is the first liquid foundation that sits on my skin since lancome discontinued their teint adaptive.
The finish is dewy on me but I powder it off with a translucent powder to make it last ALL DAY. And I mean all day. I put it on at 8am, finish work at 6pm. If I need to touch up I use for forever compact in 020 and it will last ALL NIGHT afterwards :P

Only thing I've noticed is that on my skin if I set the foundation with the 020 forever powder, my skin will go back to eating the foundation (BAD). But if I use a loose translucent powder the foundation lasts for 12+ hours.

I will never change liquid foundations as long as this product exists :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by nyousha1376

Well ill start off by saying I needed a water resistant foundation since I got a 4 week job as a swimming teacher, and alcohol based foundations such as this one are perfect for water, so I decided to try this out. I've tried probably more than 80% of sephora, channel, and Estée Lauder foundations, and I was exited about tying this foundation, after using it once I felt in love with it, it did not come off wi water at all, and after wearing it for a couple of weeks also outside of water, this became one of my favorite foundations. I'm in shade 010 and it matches me, although I find this foundation a bit too heavy for everyday, so I think I'm gonna stick with me channel vitamin aqualemier foundation for every day, but this Dior foundation is great for parties or beach since its so long lasting and it has SPF 25.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

HG Foundation at the moment. For someone who has wasted a lot on money on foundation, I have to say this is my favorite one. I've tried (low end to high, from Laura Mercier, Chanel, Bare Escentuals, MUFE, Shiseido, IMAN, Cargo, Nars, Revlon, MAC, L'Oreal, Maybelline, and Almay. I've always had a problem with foundations either turning orange, not matching my yellow skintone because it was too pink, or it made my skin really oily. Prior to this foundation I was using the Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet foundation which was working perfectly fine until lately my skin started to change now that I'm in my late 20's. My skin was Oily and now it's Normal-Dry and can get more dry during the winter. I've also noticed my skin is now a lot lighter than before. I now needed a foundation that also good in terms of staying on power but would suit Normal-Dry skin. And this foundation does an amazing job not drying my skin and at the same time not make it shiny. And the color also matches my skin perfectly. I also think it leaves a nice scent on my face which surprisingly doesn't bother my skin because it can get a bit sensitive at times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it. Long-lasting, doesn't slide off after a hot summer day, doesn't cake up. Doesn't settle into the fine lines I'm starting to get. I got shade 20, which is pretty comparable to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B20 or Bobbi Brown 2.5 Warm Sand. I'm not having problems with oxidizing, although the color takes about 10 minutes to settle on my face. I find I don't need setting powder with this foundation.

A word of caution: This needs to be removed with an oil cleanser to take it completely off. It really does. As an example, I used a small glass dish to mix shade 20 and 30 (for my summer color). It dried in the dish as I was rushing off to work. FOUR trips through the dishwasher and a good scrub didn't take it off the glass. I threw the dish away, lol.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No