February 1, 2015 | 1900 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I have been wanting to try this highlighter for a while, & I recently got this as my Sephora birthday present. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this works! I applied this over my makeup, on my cheek bones & under my eyebrows. I applied it directly on my face, & used my fingers to gently pat it in. It gave me a beautiful glow. I really like this. It is a champagne color, & doesn't look shimmery/glittery (which is what I prefer). My mini size will last for a long time, but Iam really considering buying this once I run out. If you are still unsure if you would like this, go in Sephora & test it out with the tester. You won't be dissapointed, IF you know how highlighters work & how to apply it correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ls206816

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product for free like most people on here and I am defiantly loving it! This makes a great highlighter for my inner corner or as a brow bone highlighter! I might repurchase... But I'm looking to try out some different highlighters first!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this free like most people reviewing. However, I tried it and ran out and got the full size before my ulta coupon expired. I have been looking for a highlighter and this one is perfect. It gives a nice glow, not a glitter bomb. It's my guess that those who didn't like don't know what a highlighter is or how to apply one...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! it gives my skin a luminous glow and it doesn't look too sparkly. I gives a nice sheen. it will work well on many skin types since it more sheer. I have the mini, but i think it will last a long time since a little goes a long way. when i run out i will definitely purchase the full version

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is a creamy highlighter that works well with my pale NC10-15 skin. It doesn't look overly shimmery or fake and instead gives a nice glow, probably because it is quite sheer when applied. It blended really well considering I expected it to be thick and powdery.

I got this for free as a birthday gift from Sephora and I wouldn't have bought it if I had to pay for it. I still wouldn't buy it again, there are only so many times I will wear a highlighter, and this will last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a mini version of this as my bday gift from sephora! I have to say... i've used other highlighters before but THIS one is the bomb.com!!! Other ones i've used leaves my face a glittery mess..but Benefit's "watt's up" give my skin a nice, beautiful "glow". Plus the name is beyond adorable! I'm not sure if would buy the full version of this since Benefit costs more than i'd like...but i definitely would use this again and recommend to family and friends!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I have the tiny bday gift of this highlighter and as I thought, I love it. Benefit makes amazinggggg highlighters and this did not fall short of my expectations. I think I will eventually purchase the full version but I have so many highlighters as it is.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

It's gold frost on a stick. Much better options out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product just didn't do it for me. It just sort of sat awkwardly on my face and it didn't blend at all. Also, the color barely showed up on my skin and it didn't add any luminosity. It also felt greasy and heavy on my skin. I've used much better highlighters than this one that were half the price. Definitely not worth the money. I do give Benefit props for the catchy name and the cute packaging. It's easy to apply, I just wish it had been better quality.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by blengs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like many other reviewers, I received a mini of this product as part of the 2013 Sephora birthday gift. I'm definitely not a fan. First of all, when I opened it, the highlighter stick had broken at its base (like a lipstick does when you push it up too far). I don't know how that's possible considering I'd never even opened it. In any case, I used it by pushing it up just slightly so it didn't move around too much.

I've had great luck with other highlighters (specifically the E.L.F. Studio Shimmer Palette and Prescriptives Magic), so I expected this to sink into the skin slightly and blend seamlessly like they did. Instead, the consistency was awkward and just sat on my skin. the line between it and my natural skin tone seemed obvious, not smooth, even though as a whole the formula was far too sheer. I can barely see it on my skin, and what I do see I don't like. No thank you!