August 20, 2014 | 1996 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I use this in my cheekbones and nose and I get the prettiest subtle glow. No chunky glitter. More shimmery. The mini one is adorable also. If you're scared to start using highlighters, this is great to start with. It's not intimidating at all. And super easy to blend with fingertips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by amyxhunnyxbunny

I use the sample I got in the birthday Sephora gift every day. It lasts very long and I love it. I use it on my brow bone to define my arch and on my cheek bones. Never used highlighters in my life until I got this one. It's easy to blend; I use my fingers to even it out. Goes great with almost every skin color. Definitely gives me a subtle glow. I went to Spehora today to check out what the price was for the actual size, and it was $32. However, I love it so much, when I run out of my sample, I'll cave and buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by JulieDavon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love it! Blends easily and very beautiful. I love using it to highlight

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by KirstenTorp

Great product. A little pricey but I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by keoneill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this mini as part of a Sephora beauty insider reward kit. I don't need to use highlighter on my skin so I just use this product on my lids as a no-makeup makeup eyeshadow and I LOVE IT! It gives a great creamy / glowy effect on my eyes and is super easy to apply. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to purchase but I am happy that I got the chance to sample this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I am usually not a fan of highlighters because it always emphasizes my large pores but this one looked lovely on my skin. Very sheer and subtle and it grows great with a natural look or if you want your blush to pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Lovely high lighter which works on pale skin! Gives a lovely glow and blends nicely, wouldn't use the sponge it comes with as didn't seem to do much, easier to blend out with fingers or stippling brush, lovely product! Could use as a cream eyeshadow or eyeshadow base too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by wabuaita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just a disclaimer: I've never in my life used highlighter nor do I know how to use it.

With that said, I actually like this stuff! I got it as a gift from Sephora and did a little research so I knew what to do when I attempted to put it on. I just put it on my cheekbones and brow bones. It blended very nicely with my skin. I think champagne is generally a very flattering color. But it didn't look or feel greasy or weird. It definitely gave my face a glow, almost a dewy look.

Not sure if I'd buy this again. I mean it did make a subtle difference and it's nice for special occasions. But sheeeeiiiiittt it's pretty expensive and I'm pretty cheap so my cheap side trumps in this case. If you're not a poor college student like me I would def give this a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaThomson

I received this highlighter as one of my birthday presents and I really like it! Its a lovely champagne colour, I have been using it for almost a month now and I do feel that it brightens my skin and looks more glowing. I use this on my cheek bones and sometimes on my brow bone. I like the cute packaging although I don't use the sponge applicator very often. Would recommend to try this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by NuttyGrrl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this as part of a set, so it was sample-sized. I'm not one to use highlighters since many just make me look shiny & greasy and I probably just never practiced enough with any of them to learn the right application. I have to say, this one surprised me. I tried it on my cheek bones blending with my fingertips, but the best place is on the side of my nose by my inner eye - it seems to make my tired eyes look awake and refreshed. Not sure if I will buy the full sized product once I am done with this but a little goes a long way so i'm sure I'll have this for awhile.