BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had bought this forgetting that I had something similar to it already from vs (the vs product has since been discontinued). the color is somewhere in between a champaign and gold color. it comes off very nice and smooth on the skin. blends very easily as well. this does last about 7 hours or so on my oily skin. this is a great product. the packaging and price are a different story. the sponge end is a bit useless. the price isn't horrible but I feel like I'm paying for the name. the staying power and the pack is what I feel makes this produt expensive. I ended up losing the cap for the sponge as well

on 9/6/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Typically I dislike BeneFit products aside from their mascara. I received a sample of this from Sephora and tossed it in the sample stash drawer. Finally dug it out the other day and wow! The warm champagne color is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. Not flashy and sparkly at all. I like that it's a cream so it blends easily and looks natural, not cakey or powdery. Seems to last most of the day, I am a little oily so my face my may be soaking it up a little towards the end of the day. The price is a little steep for a stick highlighter but I'll be purchasing after my sample runs out. I think this actually holds it's ground compared to my YSl touche eclat and that is really saying something!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I received a sample of this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I tend to shy away from cream products, since I have oily skin. However, this cream highlighter is lovely. It's a gorgeous shade of soft, warm champagne. It doesn't make me look greasy. Instead, it highlights my face beautifully. It is smooth and creamy, it blends effortlessly into the skin. I like to use my fingers to blend it on the tops of my cheekbones, down the ridge of my nose, and on the cupids bow on my lips. I'm on the fence if I will purchase a full size. Although it is a very nice, $30 seems a bit steep for a cream highlighter.

on 9/2/2013 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used to use those white highlighting powders with a primer and it got so oily in a few hours. I was hesitant to buy this because I'm not crazy about BeneFit products... (I've tried my friend's High Beam, but didn't think it was the greatest thing ever). This highlighter is great because there isn't an abnormally glittery line on the bridge of your nose when blended+ it can be worn for a couple of hours. It blends well and is a beautiful color. It suits my tan skin. The sponge tip is useless though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this from Sephora. It is a nicely coloured & pigmented silvery champagne highlighter. It's a *tad* chalky - but this is due to its convenience stick formula. I would say it's got a pronounced frosted finish rather than a natural glow. It's long-lasting and I do like its effect, but to get the effect I want I need to carefully blend whilst checking in the mirror. I won't repurchase this, because I know there are better highlighters out there (in powder form, my preference).

on 8/23/2013 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I received a cute little sample of this as my Sephora birthday gift, and I love it. The sample does not come with the blending end.

First of all, the packaging is adorable. I have this weird attraction towards stick applicators, but I had yet to find something I really like (stick concealers or foundations don't work too well with me) until I found this. The cute decoration of light bulbs on it and the metallic case make it easy to find in my purse.

The champagne color will complement any skin tone. I am very fair, and this gives me a very natural summery shine that looks very nice in photos. It's very light on the skin and doesn't feel sticky/chalky/flaky. I don't really feel the need to reapply either since it stays on for a very long time!

Definitely thinking of repurchasing after using up my itty bitty sample!

on 8/20/2013 10:11:00 PM

I love this highlighter. It comes in a tube and has a buttery consistency, so it applies very easily to the skin (NC35). It also does not have a tendency to fade, like other highlighters may. On me, it's lasted through an eight hour day.

I think the only reason why someone may not like this is because the sparkle may be too much. I know that others may prefer a more subtle sheen on the skin. This is definitely a bit louder, looking great in both natural and unnatural settings.

This looks gorgeous under a satin/matte blush. I often apply this in a rounded v-shape underneath my eyes, and around my temples to my brow bone in a c-shape. This will really make your eyes pop in photos!

I have the trial size of this and I'm dreading the day when it runs out, just because I do not think that the packaging on the full size is as cute or nearly as handy. The tube looks too thick to apply it where I usually do without wasting or misplacing a lot of product. I'll update when I do but the full size, just because this highlighter looks so great on my skin I'm sure that it'll be impossible for me not to!

on 8/19/2013 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wasn't impressed with this highlighter. It can look like a frosty mess quick and I feel like there are much better options out there. I will not repurchase..

on 8/16/2013 4:02:00 PM

This is quickly becoming my favorite cream highlighter. Like many people I got this as my sephora birthday gift along with the they're real mascara. This just luminizes my cheeks and adds a bronzey glow. Perfect on my fair skin. I may splurge and get the full size. Go Benefit!

on 8/7/2013 4:31:00 AM

I actually really like this. Just the right consistency, way better than High Beam which I find is too watery for me/awkward to blend in. This looks beautiful on top of a coral blush and bronzer. Great for summer time.

Video Reviews & Tutorials