October 25, 2014 | 1073 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by sara942

Creamy, very easy to apply and blend out, imparts a nice champagne-hued glow without going overboard so you can wear it during the day...however, after a few hours it disappears and all that's left is some sparkles. It's still one of the easier highlighters to use, but I'll probably stick to my HG highlighter, Mary Lou-manizer, by theBalm.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of stila highlighter in kitten and use it daily I was browsing the benefit counter and swatched watts up
On my hand and the colour was exactly what I was looking for its a champagne colour so I picked it up and have been wearing it every day since this Is perfect if you want that Victoria secrets glow it's definitely worth the money in my opinion and I would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by wq13

Like many others, I received this as a Beauty Insider's birthday gift at Sephora along with a They're Real! mascara.
I haven't tried the mascara yet, but Watt's Up is GORGEOUS. It works so beautifully with my skin tone and literally makes me look like I'm glowing! It's so perfect for summer!
It has a very creamy, blendable texture, and I love using it on my cheekbones and browbones. You could probably even use it as a cream eyeshadow or an eyeshadow base.
I will definitely purchase Watt's Up when I run out of this little sample because I'm in LOVE with it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a sample size from Sephora's Benefit Birthday Gift and I instantly fell in love with it and will be repurchasing the full size asap. Like other reviewers have mentioned this is a beautiful shade of shimmery champagne that departs a gorgeous luminescent glow. Great pigmentation, feels creamy, applies easily and blends beautifully without disrupting my previous applied concealer and foundation. Once blended this product sets on it`s own and doesn`t migrate, budge, or fade during the day. To blend it out I`ll use either my fingers, or a MAC brush (187, 109, 192, 189) or a Real Techniques brush (Buffing Brush, Essential Foundation Brush, Contour Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush). Absolutely awesome high lighter that I personally think is worth the price and hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the Sephora birthday freebie this year. I didn't know what it was so I didn't touch it for about a month and today I decided to play with it. Oh my goodness. I've been using the E.L.F. highlighters that only cost $1-$3 and they work fine, better than high beam IMO, but holy crap this stuff looks fantastic! I don't know if I'll buy it again, since I got it for free this time and its competition in my makeup bag costs only $1. But it looks lovely and is much more subtle than lilac petal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

-this product is a great highlight, gives a powder like finish with out being to shinny. -not a steal product, but a decent value. -the stick is thick which makes some application hard.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a Beauty Insider at Sephora, and when I went in recently to purchase a bunch of treats for my upcoming photoshoots. My birthday is June 26th, so I also got my birthday gift. I was super excited when I got a little Benefit Duo because I really do love Benefit's products. I got "Watt's Up?" and "They're Real!" I tried them both out right away and loved them. The mascara really is awesome but I love Watt's Up even more! I am generally not a fan of liquid/creme anything unless it's creme eyeshadows or primer. This has defied that for me. This is the most gorgeous creamy lovely champagne colored highlighter. It is very smooth and creamy , it almost melts onto your skin. I have never been able to use a creme product while I had foundation/powder on without it looking cakey and gross and taking off my other products. Not with this stuff! I popped it right onto my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, upper lip and blended it all out with my finger and "patted" and it blended in seamlessly with the rest of my foundation and powder without affecting it at all! It blended right in almost as if I put it on with everything else at the same time - which is such a WIN! Yay! The SA at Sephora also told me you could put this on top of your lipstick and I am def going to try that :) I also love that it dries to a "powder" finish. This is a really subtle highlighter yet packs a punch! It's not my fav but this is good when you're in a rush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Benefit's Watt's Up? is a "soft focus highlighter that turns on watt ya got with a delicate champagne glow that's gorgeous. With a cream to powder finish, it's a switch on 'wow' for all complexions. You'll adore the smooth application and luminous sheen." Watt's Up? is one of the few Benefit highlighters I hadn't tried, so I was thrilled to receive a mini version of it in my Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift. The full size of Watt's Up? contains 9.4g (.33 oz) of product and retails for $30. Benefit does not test on animals. This product was made in Italy. Benefit products can be bought through the brand's website, at Benefit boutiques and counters, Ulta, and Sephora.
My mini Watt's Up? comes in a purple metallic tube similar to a lipstick's packaging. The product name is written on the cap in darker purple cursive. Several light bulbs encircle the cap. The full size of Watt's Up? comes in a similar styled packaging, but it features a sponge tip on one end to assist with blending. Full or sample sized, Benefit's Watt's Up? has cute packaging. My only fear is that I'll accidentally snap the product out of the tube.
I've tried just about all of Benefit's highlighters, most of which are liquid. I don't think I've ever tried a stick highlighter before Watt's Up?, but me and Benefit's products have a good track record, so I expected it to be awesome. Watt's Up? is pretty creamy and glides right on to the skin. Blending is a little bit of a chore, Watt's Up? is kinda stubborn and really needs to be patted into the skin. Once Watt's Up? is sufficiently blended in, it looks pretty great. This isn't a subtle illuminator, Watt's Up? is a very warm champagne shade, so it gives that candlelit effect. Watt's Up? is moderately shimmery, not exactly glittery, but it has a lot of dimension to it. I think most skin tones can pull off Watt's Up?, though I think it has the potential to be too warm for those with the pinkest undertones. I think this champagne hue would look lovely on very olive toned skins. This highlighter lasts for about 5-6 hours on me.
Benefit's Watt's Up? isn't my favorite highlighter from Benefit, but its still a good product. Packaging is as cute as anything you'd expect from Benefit. I find this highlighter a little difficult, but otherwise I have no complaints. The strong champagne tone may be too much for some, really its a matter of personal preference. I wouldn't purchase a full size of Benefit's Watt's Up?, but I will continue to use my little version. Swatch Watt's Up? next time you're browsing Benefit's offers, it may be worth your while.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I use this in my cheekbones and nose and I get the prettiest subtle glow. No chunky glitter. More shimmery. The mini one is adorable also. If you're scared to start using highlighters, this is great to start with. It's not intimidating at all. And super easy to blend with fingertips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by amyxhunnyxbunny

I use the sample I got in the birthday Sephora gift every day. It lasts very long and I love it. I use it on my brow bone to define my arch and on my cheek bones. Never used highlighters in my life until I got this one. It's easy to blend; I use my fingers to even it out. Goes great with almost every skin color. Definitely gives me a subtle glow. I went to Spehora today to check out what the price was for the actual size, and it was $32. However, I love it so much, when I run out of my sample, I'll cave and buy.