November 24, 2014 | 899 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ml44

Yuck! This product enhanced the lines under my eyes really well. I have a few lines but could not believe how much worse they were after trying this product. I really looked like I had crows feet. I can't take it back soon enough. It seems greasy but then dries to a line-enhancing finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by SusanC0425

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed to replace my Instant Rewind Concealer in the double tube (with the highlighter on one end), and found that this product replaced it. Good for me, since I never used the highlighter end anyway. This new packaging is OK, though I do wish they would just put this in a tube. However, the product itself does just what I want - conceals without looking like anything is there. I loved the original for that reason, and that is why I didn't mind paying but only using half the product. This replacement is a step in the right direction. Next stop - tube, I hope!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by rebelrockstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought it in Neutral because I have bad dark circles due to allergies. It does a very good job of helping to hide them. I'm very happy with the product overall & would def buy it again. I have also already recommended it to friends.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Really good stuff. The packaging is ok. To get the first application, I had to turn the dial a couple dozen times. This stuff is really pigmented, so a little goes a long way. There's tons of product too! Be sure to buy a shade lighter than your natural color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was mortified when they DC'd the instant age rewind double concealer. it was the only concealer i had ever really loved--and this replaces that product. well, it's ALMOST as good as the old version. it's a little less opaque than the original product, but it still has the same fabulous, crease-free finish that does not set into fine lines/wrinkles. it doesn't list a sunscreen rating, so i'll assume that, unlike the original, it does not have the same SPF (that's too bad). it glides on easily, and sets FAST, so be ready to blend right away. i use a foundation brush to get a good, diffuse blend with this. it lasts nearly all day. the colors at my store were pretty limited, and it seemed only fairer and fair-medium tones were targeted with this product. i chose the yellow-based "neutralizer", which seemed to help blend away the minor dark cast i have under my eyes. this isn't going to get it done for ladies with serious dark circles. it's not not pigmented enough. but the rest of you should give it a try. it's often on sale, too, at my local walgreens.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Msvillegas

Its oily. So I had to put on covergirl powder ,n over that translucent powder looks nice nt cakey after it all sets in

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I picked medium. And for my summer NC 40 skin, it appeared just a tad light. If this is in the middle of summer, I will go back for the dark and blend it with medium. The same great texture & blendability as the foundation. I can even use this with equal amount of silicone primer as a foundation.
This concealer does not give opaque coverage, and layering it may not be a good idea since this is a silicone based liquid/gel. I mostly use concealer for the sun spots since I don't have much issue with undereye circles.
The first thing I did was to yank that sponge thingy & tossed it away, love the airless click pump system. Forget that Goji berry gibble-gabble. Its just a great medium duty concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by julieannmarie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product, it brightens my undereye area very well. I do have to use it with another concealer, but it is awesome! The applicator is great, it glides on so easily. Try it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I love the product. It's light and yet it covers up and stays put. I also like the sponge applicator but the clicking part sucks. After only two weeks it doesn't click anymore. The top is coming off and the product is leaking out a little bit. I wish they just put this in a tube and call it a day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by CChest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is working for me! Doesn't settle into my not-so fine lines and the coverage is pretty darn good. I also seem to be able to layer this for extra help.