August 20, 2014 | 1952 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Msvillegas

Its oily. So I had to put on covergirl powder ,n over that translucent powder looks nice nt cakey after it all sets in

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I picked medium. And for my summer NC 40 skin, it appeared just a tad light. If this is in the middle of summer, I will go back for the dark and blend it with medium. The same great texture & blendability as the foundation. I can even use this with equal amount of silicone primer as a foundation.
This concealer does not give opaque coverage, and layering it may not be a good idea since this is a silicone based liquid/gel. I mostly use concealer for the sun spots since I don't have much issue with undereye circles.
The first thing I did was to yank that sponge thingy & tossed it away, love the airless click pump system. Forget that Goji berry gibble-gabble. Its just a great medium duty concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by julieannmarie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product, it brightens my undereye area very well. I do have to use it with another concealer, but it is awesome! The applicator is great, it glides on so easily. Try it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I love the product. It's light and yet it covers up and stays put. I also like the sponge applicator but the clicking part sucks. After only two weeks it doesn't click anymore. The top is coming off and the product is leaking out a little bit. I wish they just put this in a tube and call it a day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by CChest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is working for me! Doesn't settle into my not-so fine lines and the coverage is pretty darn good. I also seem to be able to layer this for extra help.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by jamiegirl95

All I can say is WOW! I have extremely dark circles with fine lines under my eyes. I found it to cover my dark circles very well and it DOES NOT settle into the lines. It has terrfic staying power. I even like the sponge applicator. As I applied it for the first time I actually saw it "erase" the circles. I am amazed and would definitely be buying this again. This time I bought the honey because of some color that I have gotten over the summer but next time I'm going to try the neutralizer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by goldenjoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First the bad: though there is alot of product, the packaging sucks. I wish it had come in a tube. I end up clicking out product and then using a concealer brush to pick it up and apply to my under eye area.
Aside from that, I love this concealer! I bought the brightener, thinking I would layer another concealer on top. I've been looking for a great brightener and this does not disappoint! The formula itself is light weight but with alot of pigment so it covers well. I have very dark under eye circles. I am in the light to medium skin tone and I was surprised to find I didn't need to add another concealer on top. The staying power is great. Also no creasing. Overall very pleased.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by biogrrl

I bought the brightener version of this, and it is amazing. It blows YSL Touche Eclat out of the water. I'm NC15, so my blue undereye circles are pretty obvious. At 34 I also have a few more fine lines under my eyes now.

This product totally covers and brightens. The texture is so light, it sets very well on its own (no powder needed), and it doesn't migrate into lines. I can wear this for 9 hours, and it looks as if it was just applied.

It is the perfect shade for me, but I can see how it might be too light for a lot of other folks. (In contrast, the Garnier roller makes my undereye look orange.)

It also works to brighten the inner eye without any shimmer or glitter (which is great because it doesn't look like you're trying too hard).

I also like the sponge applicator. I don't use it directly on my skin, but I dab the sponge on my finger then apply to my eyes. It deposits the perfect amount of product this way.

Love everything about it!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I hate the sponge that comes on this. I pulled it out the moment I got it as I did that with the foundation. The foundation was awful and slid off my face. The concealer on the other hand doesn't. While it's okay if you only have slight circles, I have this stupid crease under my eyes and most concealers just emphasize that I have it. I haven't found a single product out there that fully eliminates the problem. This does help brighten the under area and diminish the problem. It still does not fully take care of it.
Update (11/4/11): I have since stopped using this. Like other products for the under eye area, this just doesn't work and I end up with flakes around my eyes by the end of the day. I know it's my under eye area being dry so I left the rating at a 3 (instead of the 4 it was) because I know other women could make this work for them. I cannot though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by PinkyStorm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this new concealer...I am a 58 year old woman with some wrinkles around my eyes. This did not settle and provided great coverage. It is not heavy, so I am not sure if it would work for undereye circles...but I love it and don't want to use anything else.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No