BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2087 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 4/15/2015 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not impressed, gives the same look as Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara. Which is ok but for the price & hype, I expected better.

on 4/15/2015 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It does give length and the wand helps separate lashes but not volume and curl if that's what you look for.

I like the concept of this brush. The regular bristles with the medieval weapon type thing at the end. I also liked that drier formula but it was too messy for me. Within minutes it was under my eyes

on 4/11/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like how its a dryer formula, as those work a lot better for me. It's a great mascara, definitely. My only major complaint is how hard it is to remove, and I'm aware Benefit created a remover, but I honestly don't want to pay any more than I already have, just on this mascara. But that being said, it volumizing and lengthening, and lovely mascara overall.

on 4/8/2015 9:41:00 AM

I like this mascara but you have to wipe a lot of the excess product off the wand before you use it or it goes on really clumpy, other than that it is a good product.

on 4/7/2015 3:41:00 PM

At first I really loved this mascara because it makes my lashes so full. It adds a lot of volume because the brush is larger. After a month it became very clumpy and when I pulled out the wand it was covered in product. I tried wiping excess off on the sides of the bottle but it was working so I found a replacement. Lo and behold, after a few weeks of not opening it, it is working again! I will not be repurchasing since it had some kind of weird breakdown and there are much better mascara's (l'oreal teloscopic, my favourite for lengthening, or buxom for volume)

on 4/7/2015 5:33:00 AM

There is nothing bad but I just didn't found anything special about it. There are plenty of mascaras on the market which are much better and also cheaper. So I don't recommend this if you don't want to waste your money.

on 4/6/2015 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

To be honest this mascara is okay, but nothing special. Don't really get the hype around it. I wouldn't repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Mixed feelings about this mascara. I absolutely love the product, however I feel like it drys out very quickly. For the price, I wish it stayed good for longer than a couple weeks without formula drying out. Once it dries out, mascara goes on clumpy. I may buy It again if there is a sale, but other than that I'll stick to something less pricy.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara because of the wand. The bristles are really STIFF, so it's a lot easier to get product where you want it. I have very short and thin eyelashes, and this helps to volumize them without creating a clumpy look.

Video Reviews & Tutorials