July 22, 2014 | 2390 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by annabellsxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like the brush of this mascara, also very hard to remove

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by princessbubblegumm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I always get complimented on how it makes my lashes super long and full. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy. But then again I'm not the type to brush the wand on my lashes like 30 times on the same spot. Not a big fan of the balled spike at the end of the wand. It gets too much of the product but all I do is just scrape it off where the wand comes out and it's just fine to use on the inner corner of lashes or to separate bottom lashes, no biggie. I'm def going to buy this mascara again once I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by liorak

I actually got both tubes that I have in sets (mini that I use now for last year’s birthday free gift from Sephora, and 2nd tube from a set that had the porefessional which was the reason I got the set.)

I like the idea of the mascara, the spikey ball at the end so you can get the corners of your eye. The mascara itself is VERY average. Just like any other decent mascara I have used, gives some length and some volume. My problem is with the ball. I am never able to get my inner corner on my left eye, and outer corner on right eye with regular mascaras. However this product allows me to do that. Great right? Wrong. I find that too much product gets in the ball so it clumps! I hate clumpy lashes! I mean who does? It looks so award have clumps on the inner corner and outer corner. I will not return the product, but I will not be buying it. If it happens to be in a set a purchase then so be it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this stuff and it isnt bad. The ball of spikes at the end of it is a little strange. I layer this over covergirl lash blast mascara and get some definite intense lashes. They do clump a little. Im not sure I would actually go out and purchase. It's good mascara, just a tad on the expensive side when I think you could find drug store brands that work as well

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ilovedreamsandseashells

This mascara is too heavy to use on my top lashes but if I put it on my lower lashes it's amazing at defining my lower lashes to make my eyes pop! The only problem with this mascara is that it is extremely hard to remove. Overall a good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Boujie88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh. Love the pigmentation, but it's a very heavy mascara and find it weighs my lashes down to the point where they stick straight out. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara does a better job at a fraction of the price.
I won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by ajennamo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the better mascaras out on the market. The only mascara that I've made an effort to get twice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MSmith99

This is was my first high end purchase. My lashes are average length, thickness and curl. They can be naturally clumpy at times but not to the point where I have to comb them out every time I wear mascara. I expected a lot (maybe too much) from this mascara. It's a good mascara, but it's not as 'life changing' as everyone made it out to be, so it is a little overhyped. It's strong points are lengthening, volumizing, separating and its truly jet black. I find it works really well at grabbing and coating most of my top and bottom lashes. My lashes look significantly better after applying a few coats of this mascara. However by the end of the day my curl has fallen and there's also minor smudging. The bulk of it washes off easily (I just use a cleanser and water) but there are still stubborn bits that I need to remove with some vaseline and oil. Overall it's a pretty good mascara, (especially when you first put it on) but I wouldn't repurchase because its around $40 in Australia, and it isn't as legendary as I thought it would be.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by hughjasslol

I had high expectations for the mascara as it was my first high-end mascara purchase. While it makes your lashes very long and thick, it just won't hold a curl on my stubborn, stick-straight lashes! I've tried heating my eyelash curler with a blow dryer as well as using an actual heated eyelash curler, but I could not get a curl out of this.

However, it does hold up well. It doesn't smudge or flake. Take not that it's also quite hard to remove, so make sure you have a good makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by leslirobles28

I love this mascara ! Every time I use it I get complimented on my eyelashes. It's makes your lashes dramatic enough without looking overly clumped. & it's also the only mascara that doesn't smudge on my lower lashes.