BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2006 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. NĀ° 05827/N

on 1/26/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this. I bought this last year and when I first put it on I really loved it. Made my eyelashes long and full but after using it a few weeks I had problems... Problem number one is taking it off. What a MESS you absolutely need a good makeup remover to get this off. Every time I shower or water hits my face it immediately runs all down my face and I have to literally scrub my eyes with makeup remover to get this off. I also found that it dries out on your lashes really quickly which makes it hard to apply multiple coats. There are better mascara's out there. Don't fall for this one!

I received a sample of this from sephora and it has got to be one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. I usually curl my lashes after applying mascara because I find that it holds a better curl. This mascara practically glued my lashes to the curler and I had a lot of difficulty freeing my poor lashes. Despite my efforts the curl didn't last an hour. Next I tried to curl them first and then apply mascara but that didn't work either. mascara is clumpy beyond belief

on 1/24/2015 10:42:00 PM

I switch off between this and DiorShow mascara, but lately I've been buying this more because I can't find DiorShow in a travel size year round. I've only noticed it available during the holiday months. I try to buy the travel sized versions of mascara because although I use it every day, I've noticed that normal sized mascara (of any brand) would go bad and start to smell funky before my usual three month disposal. They're Real travel size sells at Sephora for about $10 (USD). My only requirement of mascara is that it gives me volume. I'm Asian, and if you can't see my eyelashes in pictures with the help of mascara, then I don't buy it again. Thickness doesn't matter as much to me, but with They're Real I get both! I love it. Please note, I don't think that it lengthens, but again, that's not a priority for me. Definitely a HG product for me.

on 1/24/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I use this mascara a lot & I do really like it. My eyelashes are very thick but short :( so I use this one on both bottom & top lashes but with the MUFE mascara to give them more length. It's not the BEST mascara I've tried but definitely nessacary to have, it does give a significant amount of length, but not as much as I like, because I like the false lash look. But definitely great for a daily wear.

on 1/23/2015 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the worse mascaras I've used. It did nothing for my lashes at all.

It didn't irritate my eyes so that's good. Doesn't rub off or give me racoon eyes. The brush is neither here nor there.

This is one of those mascaras people clearly either love or dislike. I'd try to get a sample of this to try before purchasing this. But, thankfully Sephora has a great return policy so we can all try and find what works best for us!

on 1/23/2015 3:58:00 PM

I love love love this mascara! If you have the money then it's worth it. It separates and looks gorgeous. It's my favourite mascara!

on 1/22/2015 6:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Not worth it. Nice brush, but the formula is WAYY too runny (and somehow thick at the same time) for my asian lashes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Possibly the worst mascara I have ever tried.
With only one coat, this stuff would not dry. My lashes felt ( and looked) like they were wet with glue, were heavy and drooped. I could even feel dust and dirt stick to them everytime the wind kicked up.
Returned for a refund.

on 1/21/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This mascara definitely added fullness and length but it also made my lashes stiff, droopy, and it flakes like nobody's business. The real prize is the wand not the actual mascara itself. I would recommend buying the mascara just for the wand and using it with better quality mascara.

on 1/21/2015 8:28:00 PM

For some reason this mascara makes my lashes pop very easily! Just one swipe and they are much prettier (gives me that "doll like" look). Besides BM (volumizing-the one in the silver tube), this one is now one of my HG's. I never tried their mascaras before until I ordered a gift set that included this. So far I'm really loving this!

Popular Mascaras