April 20, 2014 | 1337 users online

BB Cream - Bobbi Brown - BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ladyc74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be the BB cream for me. I don't like putting too many different things on my skin, so loved the idea of BB creams, but so far hadn't been impressed by the ones I'd tried (No 7, Estee Lauder, Garnier). I have very oily skin and have to be careful with base - I can end up super-shiny within a couple of hours even with oil-free products. The BB BB cream has ingredients that mop up excess oil, and it does work. I'm writing now after wearing it for 12 hours, and, yes, I have shine now, but the oil only started to creep through a few hours ago. I don't mind a little bit. It feels a lot more comfortable than my usual LM tinted moisturiser, which can get uncomfortably greasy in the summer. Only slight reservation is the BB formulation is quite thick and looks a little cakey to begin with if I'm not very sparing with application. But once it's been settled on my skin for an hour or so, it looks smooth and natural.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by pinkminnow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love BB creams but hate the fact that most of them are pink-toned. So I am very happy to discover Bobbi Brown BB Cream. This is perfect because the yellowish tone does not wash me out. It is easy to blend and very, very light on the skin. You only need a very small amount to even out your skin tone. I am using Medium, which is already the darkest shade. But I think this is quite forgiving, since the foundation shades I am using are NC35 or darker. Must buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fave bb cream so far! I've tried a few and have been disappointed with oil content, shine and shades. I'm extremely pale yellow and most foundation lines/bb creams are too dark. I have Extra Fair in this one and it's actually a bit too pale! I could probably use the middle shade. The sun protection, shine control and sleek packaging are great. It doesn't break me out, which most bb creams do. Coverage is light to medium. The only reason I took a lippie off is lasting power- it's pretty good and doesn't let me down on a warm day, but doesn't look quite as good after 6 hours or so. I would definitely buy this again. Too bad I can't buy it in North America yet- I bought it in China. Please bring it to Canada, Bobbi!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. Blends naturally and has light-medium coverage to boot but leans on the light side, which I like a lot. It's yellow toned all the way through and not like other bb creams where they start out grey and change color. The shade Light fits my NC20-NC25 skin. I wouldn't say it's good for oil control but I am dry skinned so a little oiliness on me looks healthy. This doesn't break me out and I am quite prone to pustules on the hollows of my cheeks more so on my left side so I KNOW if something breaks me out practically the day I use it. I received this in a swap thinking it was something I could repurchase here but from other reviews I see it's an Asia-only product so I feel really lucky now, being in the US. Hopefully I can repurchase online or via phone or something. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ktwinks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bobbi brown's bb cream is really nice, but really expensive for what it is! It is one of my favorite BB creams, but I have pretty good skin, and like to wear sheer makeup. I would not purchase this again because it's so expensive.

Just as a note, I have it in Fair (darkest color), and it suits my NC25-30 skintone. I dont know if it would suit skin darker than NC30-35 to be honest.
Pros: Hydrating on the skin, more colors than other bb creams. Spreads smoothly, looks very natural throughout the day. Convenient packaging.
Cons: very expensive, light coverage, not very long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by dawnsiow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading about some big-name Korean BB creams causing breakouts, I was quite hesitant to buy into the trend, having extremely sensitive and acne-prone skin. I figured Bobbi Brown was a decent makeup brand and decided to pick up a tube of this in Hong Kong. While it's expensive for a BB cream, it gives a very natural looking, lightweight coverage and is great for everyday use. It also hasn't caused me any breakouts. Definitely worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by kimigirl14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in fair, I'm in between NC30-35, and I found it way too light on me. I thought it would blend out, but after an hour, I was still ghostly white. Does not cover eyebags, blemishes and reddness. And I can smell the SPF, definately will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by lilpea

This is a GREAT product. It is marketed as a BB cream but I consider it a one step product for foundation, moisture and sunscreen. It really does provide good oil control yet with moisture and has a nice creamy texture which is thicker than a tinted moisturiser. I picked it up in asia in Fair which is the darkest shade and fits well. I am NC25-30 Chinese.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by pixieperfect

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my first review here! Have been using this BB cream for few weeks now and am generally quite pleased with it. Nice consistency, hardly any fragrance or smell and packaging is great. Helps to control oilies somewhat, I'd recommend for people with combi to oily skin. I've used only about two BB creams before and this by far has the best coverage and less 'shine'. Enough to cover dark eye circles! I don't use foundation over, just powder. Hasn't caused breakout. Am using the darkest shade 'Fair' which is in fact not dark at all - okay for my NC25/27 complexion. Only wished the one I got has more yellow in it like the other two shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

EDIT: Took off one lippie as I've never been able to make this look less heavy and it's a bit too yellow for me (and I'm pretty yellow so that's saying something). ORIGINAL REVIEW: Wow. I think it's love! I have been on a months-long search for the perfect TM and nothing has been perfect. Until now. I scored this off ebay after reading the positive reviews here and on an Asian blog. It was shipped to me from Hong Kong. The Light shade is perfect for me now but I'm tan for me (NW25) so that means I need to get it in Fair for late fall/winter. It is definitely yellow-based which is perfect for me. It spreads beautifully, moisturizes slightly, dries to a semi-matte but very natural finish. No sparkles/dewiness thank goodness. Medium coverage, very buildable, covers my rudolph nose redness and evens out all my blotches. Does not highlight flakes. No scent whatsoever. No grease pit by lunchtime. I have been applying with fingers and for me it looks slightly too heavy so I will try a damp sponge next for a sheerer application. So far I love it and I really hope to be able to purchase it in the US soon. Highly recommend.