September 22, 2014 | 2066 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Chitowngrl75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought mine from Asos and received my items yesterday. I was so excited!!!! I bought the healthy mix serum in two colors 53 and 55 since I wasn't sure which color would suit me. I'm a nc30 in Mac. I had to mix both for a perfect match. I've been experiencing adult acne ever since I was pregnant with my second son. So I have good and bad skin days. I'm pregnant again with my fourth and am very picky w my makeup. This is great!!!! It's about medium coverage. My spots still peak through, but I just cover it up w Nars creamy concealer. I can't stop looking at my skin!!! It looks great!! This is the first day I'm wearing it and usually with foundation that's not full coverage, my chin are will start getting shiny. Not with this!!! I'm going on hour six and it looks satiny. I wanna say it covers a little more than Vital lumiere aqua. I wouldn't use this for my 12 hr work days, but definitely for everyday!!! I don't know but I think Asos is selling this anymore. I looked on their site and its all on sale with limited colors. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by lisaw92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in shade 53 which is I believe is light beige (Can't find the name on the bottle). It's a great foundation and inexpensive too. I quite like the smell of it too, smells very fresh. The product has good coverage - although I have pretty nasty dark circles, I can actually conceal some of the dark circles with this foundation. Of course, the dark circles are still noticeable but I can happily go out wearing just the foundation without any concealer. It's also a great foundation for a night out as it photographs very well since there is no SPF plus does not dry out my skin. I absolutely love it and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is one of the best drugstore foundations on the market, at least for drier skins. The fruit scent is quite pleasant and surprisingly, it does not irritate my skin. I wish it wasn't as strong as it is though. Although the texture isn't exactly a gel, it isn't as runny as most liquid foundations either. It is a dream to blend and becomes one with my skin, rather than a thick layer lying on top of it. Pigmentation is on the lighter side, although I don't think it as sheer as some people say it is. It provides more coverage than most BB creams, but a concealer is needed for scars etc. The finish is sort of satin and it dries to a soft finish, which means it doesn't transfer to clothes etc. or leave the skin feeling greasy and sticky. I find that it wears pretty well, it doesn't last forever but it is better than many out there. My skin is very dry so I wouldn't wear it if my skin was in less than great condition and I always need to use a moisturising primer with it. I also have to mix a tiny bit of moisturiser in it to prevent it from clinging to dryness and making it obvious. It is hard to find drugstore a foundation that doesn't look as awful on dry skin as many do, or make it a grease ball so I do think this is one of the better options for dry skin. The overall finish does actually look healthy and radiant, without looking too dewy. I think this is great, but won't repurchase as I have found better options for drier skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Made my skin very oily and clogged my pores awfully. I used this a handful of times then chucked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my everyday foundation. It applies sheerly yet really evens out my skintone. I have been using a foundation brush and I find it really helps in the application.
I have had so many comments that my skin looks good. LOVE THAT!
As it is so much cheaper online ASOS than in shops in Australia I bough 51 and 52 as I was unsure of colours.I am wearing 51 it may be slightly on the light side but once I blend it sheerly it is perfect. I can wear 52 also but I will prob use that in summer. For ref I am NW20 in Mac Mineraliser Satin, 02 Lys Rose in most Lancomes. This is my favorite winter foundataion.
Thank you to MUA for helping me fine this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by hnica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for two years, this is my everyday go-to foundation. The texture is smooth, is easy to apply, and provides a light/medium coverage. Looks natural, stays on pretty well, and gives a subtle glow. I have the shade 52 Vanille, which is perfect for me in winter, and in the summer I mix it with shade 55 Beigé foncé or Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in shade 203 True Beige. I would highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupxo

The price I paid for this was 27$ here in Canada
I wouldd say this is a lot considering this is considered "drugstore" but for me the quality is no where near a drugstore fountain. IT'S SO MUCH BETTER
Pros:
-can be used on any skin type (even oily with a powder)
-moisturizing
-does not emphasize dry flakes
-very natural looking
-fills in pores
-light to medium coverage(build able)
-amazing smell
-makes you look fresh
-not too matte but not too dewy
-did not notice breakouts on my acne prone skin

Cons:
-does not last insanely long
-expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by AlessBL

Yes, it is very similar to the Chanel light fundation, smells exactly the same, being the same manufactor I can almost assume the difference is just the cheaper packing. I wouldn't change it for any other. I'm NC25 and 53 is perfect, although I also like the 55.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiixx

Cannot say how much I love this ^_^ gel like texture. Matches my skin perfectly. Got this in the shade #52 vanilla. So awesome. It came perfectly with a pump. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this after reading recommendations stating that it was similar to Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation. The two foundations do have a similar consistency, however the Healthy Mix serum offers more coverage (medium) coverage, which has more staying power. This foundation has a really strong perfume, which I like, however might be an issue for some people.

I bought this foundation in shade 51 which is the lightest in the range, and found it to be too yellow for my skin. Shade 52 also appeared to be yellow toned. The foundation gives you a healthy glow (without any glitter or shimmer!!) and feels moisturising on the skin. Other than the colour issue, I really like everything else about this foundation.