MAC Candy Yum-Yum

4.5

Candy, rainbows and Unicorns

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift when it was "limited edition" I actually got 2. Thanks sissy :) I would've bought it anyways b/c I dig the color on me & get compliments everytime I used it. I had to rate it a 2/5 b/c it chapped my lips horribly. I never really had problems with MAC lipsticks since I use Hug Me by MAC practically everyday for work but something about this one shade in particular.. Hmmm.. And yesssss I use chapstick before applying & yes I primed my lips too. The color pigments is really good; It was just not meant to be...

on 6/28/2011 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YES. THIS LIPSTICK IS AMAZING. It's the kind of color that just goes with almost every skin tone and it looks a bit better on brunettes. I wore it for the first time on Saturday and I have never received so many compliments on a lipstick before. I wore it alone with super black mascara and winged eyeliner. This lipstick was made to go out in especially to clubs, parties etc. It's selling on eBay for about $40-50. So, if you were one of the ones that picked one up with the Quite Cute collection, consider yourself lucky!

on 6/25/2011 9:21:00 PM

got mine in today, i ended up paying a pretty penny for it....i gotta say it was well worth it!!!!!!!!(NC30) every makeup junkie should have this :)

on 6/9/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

*Attention * this is a tip for a great dupe for this lipstick and it maybelline's SS in #140 fuchsia fever I have this and its my favorite!

AMAZING color! And, as always, amazing quality. MAC always delivers with their lipstick formulas and colors. I wish I could get my hands on a backup because this color is way too pretty to only have one tube of!

on 6/1/2011 12:59:00 PM

I bought it when I was abroad and was very happy with it, unfortunatly it got lost when I came back and unpacked..I'm very upset, and its sold out every where...I'm very sad its not worth it how sad I am over a lipstick but I am :(

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's BACK TO STAY! .Best wishes jarhanda stewart as I do the happy dance! It's back Candy Yum Yum is back!!!

on 5/16/2011 11:23:00 PM

I have been looking for this color everywhere!!!! It is sold out everywhere I have looked, including online. A lot of MAC workers have said they would probably bring this color back as a permanent, since it sold so well. It's a gorgeous highlighter pink color. It's extremely vibrant and really calls attention to you. I love it. Hope I can get my hands on tube one day :(

on 5/14/2011 1:25:00 AM

holy grail!! i love this lipstick i thought CYY is not for my skin tone but when i tried it OMG! im inlove .. perfect for summer and i think will fit any skin tone.. just no make up look only the CYY and viola! a must have for every make up addict out there! :) love love CYY :)

on 5/12/2011 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this shade--it's so "out there" and interesting that I usually wear it on lipstick-and-nothing-else days. I read a lot of reviews prior to my purchase that swore up and down it wasn't neon, but to my absolute delight it looks like a pink highlighter against my super-fair skin. I only purchased one and now I'm kicking myself because I could definitely use a backup!

My only qualm is that because it's a matte shade, it tends to exaggerate any flaws on my lips. When it begins to wear off, it gets a little patchy but it's fairly long-wearing and even after it wears off completely it leaves a bright stain (which may be a good or bad thing, depending on your opinion--I personally like the stain).

Is it kind of crazy? Definitely. Is it wearable? Absolutely. It's all about your comfort level--and I'm very, very comfortable wearing this awesome lippie.

Popular Lipsticks