November 28, 2014 | 1648 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally a mascara that will hold a curl! There are many mascaras I use, and love but after trying this one I'm hard pressed to go back to using any of the others. I'm tempted to trash them all...except for Jordana when I need jet black lashes. This One by One does everything a mascara should; adds a bit of volume, lengthens a ton and seperates beautifully. This doesn't smudge, flake or sting my eyes and it holds a curl like nobody's business. Best of all it's easy to remove with my aveeno foaming face wash. This stuff is perfection in a tube!! The search for my HG mascara is finally over!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Arizona4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

As far as waterproof mascaras go, this one is not very good. My main concern is that it stays on in the water, which it did excellently. However, it clumped my lashes together an by the end of the day, my eyelashes were falling out! It removes with much effort and makeup remover...but it also remover more lashes. Needless to say, I returned it to Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara for the price. it really separates the lashes and keeps the curl like nobody's business. The only drawback to this product is that it's a bit of work to take it off at the end of the day, but if you have patience when it comes to makeup removal, this is a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is stellar. I wear it on days when its 95 and up degree weather and it doesn't come off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by pllover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked it. I wore it during work one day and there was no flaking or stuff under my eyes at the end of the day. It holds a curl pretty well, and my lashes don't actually clump together. The smell is interesting though(someone says it smells like lilacs,) and the bottom lashes are kind of hard to get with the wand.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mbtmom2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't mind paying $$ for products that work and perform well for me. Especially mascara, as I have light, thin, short, sparse lashes. But to me, drugstore mascaras typically perform as well as the high end counterparts. I have tried Dior and other high ends was not impressed This is one of those mascaras that you wonder why you tried so many other options first. This lengthens, separates, and volumizes all in one tube. I actually prefer the waterproof as it holds the curl better for me. I work 12 hour shifts and this lasts without clumping and fading. Maybelline mascaras tend to work as well or better than high end mascaras for me. I've tried the Balm, Benefit Bad Gal and They're Real, Clinique High Impact, Dior, UD, Lancome, MAC, and many more and I still come back to Maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by CallaayXo

I would have to say this product is amazing! this mascara does a wonderful job of separating my lashes and also lengthening them. I bought this product originally in waterproof then decided to try the regular formula but it did not work the same. I am one that I use mascara one at a time and I seem to keep repurchasing this one. I would recommend this mascara for someone who loves for their lashes to be separated and also lengthened. good find!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is my drugstore fave! It's just as good if not better than the overpriced department store type. I have short, light, thin lashes and this mascara does everything I want and stays on from 6am until I take off late in the evening, retouch is not even necessary. Including a lunch break with intense workout.
I to use plenty oil to get this stuff off my eyes so I will try my luck with the regular version when I run out, on my second bottle. I reduce a lippie on packaging because the bottom of bottle with mascara started to come apart towards the end of use. Not a big deal but little extra time required to fix. However, first mascara that didnt clump at all even at the very end!! You won't regret buying:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by petalofrose

Maybelline One by One waterproof mascara is a great waterproof mascara. I haven't had any problems with it like smudging or smearing under my eyes; no allergic reactions either. The mascara defines and separates my eye lashes especially the ones near the outer corners of my eyes. So it really does live up to its brand name "One by One"..The packaging is typical -twist cap and plastic bristles on the wand applicator; the applicator isn't too bulky, just right. And it's not too expensive for a drugstore mascara, around average and even more affordable if on sale or purchased w/a coupon. But I bet you can also find it at a better price at Target or Walmart also. Overall, I would recommend this mascara and it would be great to include in a make up kit.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by conniehe

Great mascara for someone that likes nice looking natural lashes... this is not for peope who goes for dramatic looks. Its a every day mascara and lasts all day!! Only when im in the shower or apply my makeup remover this goes off... LOVE THIS!