November 23, 2014 | 1919 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Usually with many mascara wands they are too big and I feel like they either poke my eyes out or I get mascara on my lower lashes because of bigger brushes. I'm so glad Clinique came out with this product because it has truly made a difference for my lower lashes. It adds a nice amount of volume and the smaller brush shape makes it easy to control and get into the inner corner of my eyes. I didn't have a problem with smudging or flaking with this mascara and it held throughout a busy day and was easily removed with an eye makeup remover at the end of the day. Don't have anything bad to say about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by muffingrl

Best invention ever. Before this, I was using a japanese lengthening mascara with a very thin wand, it worked great and never smudged or flaked, but it was very hard to get a hold of since I can only find it in asia. After trying this, I no longer have to worry about running out of my favorite bottom lash mascara, because this is my new favorite. This tiny little mascara does wonders for my tiny asian lashes. Now my lashes are actually quite long, but very sparse. The bottom lash mascara literally grabs every little bottom lash I have and lengthens + defines it. With this mascara on, my bottom lashes appear almost as long as my upper lashes! This doesn't flake or smudge on me and lasts all day until I remove my makeup at night. Only $10, which may seem like a lot to pay for a tiny little tube of mascara, but if you only use it for your bottom lashes, it actually lasts a very long time. Genius invention, go try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by kit_e_kat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! It makes my bottom lashes look lush and doll like. The brush is great at getting every single lash and it doesn't smudge or budge at all. I use this and Clinique Lash Power on the top and I get a very cute fluttery look that doesn't look clumpy at all. A great product that I would recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence about this product, I've used it three times now....and I don't really find that it gives me better separation on my bottom lashes than a regular mascara....and it is the devil to take off! I actually have to pull it off in tubes....which I feel like is taking some lashes with it! I bought this to get that baby doll look...and this just gives me crazy bottom lashes going everywhere. I actually wish the brush were a little longer. Good price though, and I will use it up. If I discover some "trick" or if it suddenly starts working better, I will update this review.

mmmm, haven't really changed my mind about this product. If you really want doll-like seperated bottom lashes, try Doll Lashes from Lancome. At least this cost half as much as a full size mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by lorraine07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really great small wand as it coats every lash. Pretty innovative!
Lasts all day for me.....did not notice any smudges.
Good product but expensive for such a tiny container. :/
I will not buy again because of the price. I just don't see myself throwing $10 for that little package.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Seriously, kudos to Clinique for being actually... innovative! This would be the last brand I could imagine coming out with something like this, I can practically see the head honchos of UD and MAC foaming at the mouth that they didn't come out with this first and calling it something like "Itty-Bitty Lashes".

But no Clinique, with their imaginative naming, have struck gold with Bottom Lash mascara. It's about the same size as their GWP mascaras but the price is somewhat cheaper than the full size at 10, about right I'd say. There is a tiny wand, perfect size for coating each bottom lash with minimal smudging when applying. It also lasts really, really well. No smudging at all during the day but easy enough to remove just with warm water. Great workhorse product, I actually can't think of anything I'd change and I use this daily. It has lasted the same as a full size mascara, it's just starting to dry a bit now and I've been using it for over 3 months I think. Well done Clinique, I love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by MizzLadyRob

I would buy again, but not for my bottom lashes. I found that the wand wasn't effective for me. I got mine from a military exchange and it was 8.50, I figured why not. I tried the black/brown and black. It is awesome for eybrows. the black/brown really looked good. I will play with the wand a little more to use the product. I am in love with the idea. Normal mascara wands are much to massive for my eyes, I thought this was a great idea, but the wand is just a little different for me. But I figure its a learning thing. But I think if you haven't tried it and you want too, you should.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I feel like a chump for buying this. It *sounds* like a good idea, but smudged all over my under-eye the first time I used it.

I rarely use mascara on my lower lashes, but I thought I'd give this a try. I realized that if I want to use mascara there, I can simply use a waterproof product with a tiny brush, e.g., Maybelline Lash Discovery.

Even though it's *only* $10, the markup on this tiny item (smaller than the testers received in bonus gifts) has to be considerable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by xxchinadoll

i'm in love with this. the tube is really cute and convenient but what really sold me on it is the brush. it's very tiny so it's perfect for your bottom lashes. my bottom lashes aren't the longest but this really does the job. the formula is long wearing and i have worn this in the rain without it smudging. the tube itself is quite small which is understandable since smaller brushes would give you more control but the price is quite expensive for such a small tube. never the less, it has become a staple in my everyday routine and i will continue to buy it.

[EDIT] after a few weeks, I find it's drying out :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by sharonshizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Officially now a staple in my makeup collection. I gave it a five and I am usually very stingy about fives. There is nothing this product can possibly improve on.

Sounded gimmicky to me but bought it after reading some reviews on MUA. I usually hate Clinique makeup but will be buying this over and over. I have no bottom lashes so usually when I try to wear mascara on my bottom lashes my lashes would look super gross, spidery, and clumpy. This is truly a revolutionary product in that it perfectly defines every little lash I have and makes my non existent lashes really stand out! I went years without using mascara on my bottom lash because I hated the look so much and pretty much gave up on it because it looked so bad. This product has revolutionized my makeup routine. LOVE. The black color is also a perfect soft black. Does not smudge, has the cutest little flower design, and does what it's supposed to do. What can I possibly deduct lippies for?

p.s. Make sure you only apply one or two thin layers.

updated: recently found that this is a tubing mascara and totally waterproof so it doubles as a great waterproof mascara for the summer if you dont wanna spend extra money. All over the lash it makes your lashes look long and natural looking :)