July 24, 2014 | 2086 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 12:55:00 PM More reviews by GT_PLaYGiRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an eyeliner addict. This eyeliner lasted very long. Noir is a very deep black color...no fading to gray throughout the day =) The sponge at the end of the brush can smudge the eyeliner for that sultry sexy smoky look. Update: I wore this dancing last night in my bottom inner rims and it did not budge! It looked terrific all night.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2004 11:24:00 PM More reviews by heartofnapalm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Noir, and I use this to line my inner rims. When I first bought it, it seemed to last throughout the day. But nowadays, I'm finding that it rubs off almost completely within a few hours. I don't like the way it globs onto my lower lashes either. For $25 CAD, this is a rip off, and I think I'll try Rimmel, Revlon or Lise Watier next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased my third one of this product. Normally I get it in Noir, but this time I purchased Prune, a plummy color, which brings out the green in my eyes. I originally thought that $20 for eyeliner was expensive, but each one I've bought lasts me over a year, so its worth it. I have really watery eyes in the spring (allergies) and this stay put through it all! No smudging even when its humid out and it applies smoothly with no tugging or skipping. The only thing I don't like is that the caps are two diffrent lengths and I sometimes mix them up.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2004 7:35:00 AM More reviews by rikkigirl11

I've grown to hate this eyeliner over the past year I've been using it. I bought it on ebay for $10 without knowing anything about it. Stupid mistake (pre-MUA days :) My oily Asian eyelids are just too much for this product, especially in CA summer heat. I get that xerox/crease line effect within an hour or two of putting this on. And throughout the day, it smudges onto my undereye, which is horrible! And it doesn't last thru my partying, that's for sure. Also, I hoped it would stay put for inner eyelining, but nope, it disappears almost as soon as I put it on. Maybe it's just me? Sounds like other people have had better luck with this. Just not me. I finally got my lazy butt over to the Stila counter to get the Smudge pot gel liner, which stays alllll day (no crease line, no smudging where it shouldn't, I think I've found my HG). Definitely won't be buying Lancome again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2004 1:47:00 PM More reviews by KarenR

Lancome discontinued my holy grail eyeliner, Le Stylo Waterproof in Tabac a while back. Since then, I had resorted to replenishing my supply on eBay. Tabac was a nice light-medium silvery brown which stayed put on my oily lids. I recently noticed that Lancome has a new limited-edition color called Shadow which appeared on the website to also be a light-medium brown. At $20.50, I wanted to be sure, so I wrote to the customer-service department to inquire as to whether or not it might be similar color to Tabac. The response came back, "The shade 'Shadow' is very similar, if not identical, to 'Tabac'," so I placed my order. Upon receiving my order, I am very pleased to report that in fact, Shadow is identical to Tabac. Shadow is a lovely light-medium taupe eyeliner in a twist-up container. You can smudge it when you first put it on, and it will stay put all day. Shadow comes with a blending sponge at one end, and the packaging does a better job of showing the product color--making it easier to find the eyeliner I want in a box full of black plastic pencils.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Missy_23

Well, this eyeliner is okay. And it's too expensive to be just "okay"...It does stay on pretty well, but I wasn't pleased with the texture...It goes on kind of thick and globby, and flakes off a bit...And since the texture isn't so great, it's hard for me to line my bottom lids...Either It's way too thick and I look like a ho, or I don't look like I have enough on...I might buy again, maybe in black this time, rather than gray!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 12:40:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only reason I bought this eyeliner is because I like to line the inner rims of my eyes and I wanted a waterproof liner that would stay put. Well this worked better than all the other waterproof liners but alas it didn't hold up as well as I wanted it to. It lasted about 4 hours before it disappeared on me. I guess it's just too much to hope for that I will ever be able to find a liner that will last on the inner rims. Another problem I have is that there isn't much product. When I tried to screw the liner out so I could see how much was in it, it wouldn't go up at all. I'm thinking it only comes up when it needs to be sharpened. It better have more product in it because I'll be very upset if I paid 20$ for 1/16 of an inch of liner. I'm sure I'm just an idiot and can't figure out how to get it up all the way, lol. That sounded dirty but you know what I mean!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 8:14:00 AM More reviews by rtbabb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner. I had heavy lids that tend to erase eyeliner as soon as it's on. This product lasts all day. I do wish they would remove the "smudger" end - on the rare occasion that I use it, I tend to get the caps mixed up and smush the eyeliner end with the wrong cap, causing me to waste product. But the eyeliner is great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Though this liner gives a smooth line, with no dragging or pulling, and it comes in such a variety of intense colors, and it has a built in smudger or smokey looks, and it's always sharp, it's too expensive. I can get all the above from Clinique's quickliners or Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus for a much more friendly price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Bronze and it is a nice shade for me...MMM/blonde/green eyes. It works great and stays put all day on my lids but does smudge a bit under my eyes if I line under my lashes. So I just use it in the corners. I've tried so many liner pencils and although this is not quite HG status for me, it is still a lot better than most. Nice soft pencil that doesn't tug and glides on smoothly. Would buy again in another shade.