September 2, 2014 | 1678 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I brought this & another 8 pan after a friend told me about em. This is a nice,cheap,ds palette to have. I like the browns in it,as they play well with some of my Nars shadows. But be careful not to drop,these palettes shatter easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

After reading so many wonderful reviews on the quality of the WnW eyeshadows I decided to pick up a few palettes to play around with. I have fallen in love! These are not the same quality they were 30 years ago when I used this brand back in high school (yes, I am that old and the brand has been around that long). These shadows are lush and blend like a dream, they go on as a powder but blend like a cream. Comfort Zone has some amazing colors, I would compare the colors in this palette to KVD's Ludwig palette and had them both on the top of my make-up table when I discovered the similarity in colors. I don't use a lot of DS brands but am so glad that I read the reviews and decided to pick some of the palettes up on a whim.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by haiden304

Great product, you'll be amazed how pigmented the colors are.... for such a cheap price, you can't beat it!!!! Colors are nice too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!!!!! AWESOME PALETTE!! Sadly, I dropped it in the bathroom and about 4 colours broke. I kinda fixed it. but, anyway!! The colours are so beautifully pigmented and versatile and I am at a loss for words! That is how great this palette is! Would totally repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute fave of all the palettes. The colors are gorgeous, pigmented, and apply and blend so smoothly on your eyelids. My favorite colors are the brow bone color on the right side (which I actually use on my lid), the green crease shade on the right (which I use for my crease and outer V, the crease shade on the left (which I use mainly for my outer V), and the define color on the left (which I use this for my outer V as well). Those are the colors that I use almost everyday for my signature look. They stay true to color all day (even without a primer) which I have done. They are shimmery and I love them because of that. This is a great price for the amount of product that you get. If this ever gets discontinued, I will stock up for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this palette! Wet n' Wild is my favorite drugstore brand, hands down, due to the quality of their eye shadows alone! The drugstores (Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS) run sales on WnW all the time, so you can get these super cheap and end up racking up on new shades!

I currently use the Fergie WnW eye primer underneath, and these shadows look great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think my feelings for this palette are best summarized by quoting Queen, "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?" as I don't know how a palette can be so great for so cheap.
To basically rehash what has already been said, the colors are simply stunning. They go on smoothly, like butter (but without the calories! haha, food and makeup humor) and offer amazing pigmentation. There is a plethora of looks that can be created with these 8 beautiful shades. Want a neutral everyday look? Covered. Want to turn that look into bombshell sexy-sauce smokeyness? Done. I loved it so much I picked up a few for my friends and family (and at $5 a pop I was able to pick up several) and they love it!
But, as always, Wet 'n' Wild leaves me in fear of their packaging. It's so delicate, so I'm very careful, because if it shatters, so would I. Then again, it is so wonderfully cheap it wouldn't kill me to get another.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been lemming for this product after seeing many reviews, and finally bought it after one youtube tutorial by CrystalxSoxFly (seriously, beautiful job). I saw on Noveau Cheap's Weekly Drugstore deals (highly recommend checking it out! ) that CVS has a BOGO1/2 off sale right now (I think it ends today) so I got the Comfort Zone palette and an Idol Eyes pencil (the shade is called Distress) for $6.52. These are BEAUTIFUL colors you guys! My shade is nc42ish, super yellow undertones, MUFE HD foundation 153, and EVERY SINGLE COLOR looks great on me. The duotoned blue one at the bottom right is probably going to be my everyday color. It gives the lightest wash of reddish warmth to my lids, very Olsen twins-like. I've only tried the colors once so far, without primer, and I was totally satisfied with smudgeability, pigmentation and payoff-without-too-much-fallout. I will give these a whirl asap so I can include how they wear throughout the day! Highly recommend for makeup novices, similarly-complected peeps and everyone else.

ETA: Wore three shades today without primer. Didn't check til after 7+ hours of wear, but by then it was a shiny slick on my lids. So definitely watch out if your lids tend towards oily, but still worth the few bucks purchase price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Wet & Wild eyeshadows are the most pigmented, easy to blend eyeshadows in the drug store and they are by far the most affordable. This palette is a classic set of shades with several being almost exact dupes of other, more expensive shadows. My favorite MAC shadow is one called "Club" and I swear this palette has a color that is so close - a beautiful green/brown duo chrome - I am amazed. This is my favorite larger palette from W&W, with other loves in smaller palettes. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Product is awesome, price is even more awesome, packaging could be better. the eyeshadows are very buttery so if you travel a lot the eyeshadows wouldn't stay intact. It has amazing staying power and looks vibrant and pigmented even without a primer. The comfort zone palette is exactly what it is, comfort zone. The colors are perfect for everyday and a pleasure to experiment with! I would definitely buy this over and over again. BUT do not drop the palette and it is NOT GREAT FOR TRAVEL because the eyeshadows... break easily and it can get messy if you do not take care of it.