Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is lovely and sparkly. With a primer, the colors last all day. However, as I age, I tend to gravitate more toward matte colors.

So, great--inexpensive--product...just not for me and my drooping eyes.

on 6/17/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Let's cut to the chase here: Cheap, awesome product. Pretty decent quality shadows. Great neutrals. Not too shimmery like many cheap shadows are. Nice texture. Blend well.

Bottom line: For the quality and price, I don't know why everyone doesn't own this palette!!

PS: in Toronto it's always sold out at walmart, but you can find it at Loblaws or Superstore!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I really like this palette. The drawback is that there's fallout, but otherwise these shadows are pigmented and easily blendable. Awesome and it's only $5, and drugstores often have WnW sales so it can be even cheaper.

on 6/17/2013 9:40:00 AM

I still can not get over that Wet n Wild makes great eyeshadows. Take a minute to read all these reviews, they are all true! I love all the colors but the bottom right definer is an exact match/dupe for a L'Oreal Hip Loose Pigment called Intrped. It's a douchrome type color, or trichrome? It has a green slight blue, that also has a rich brown. May sound odd but it is beautiful. Plus the loose pigment isn't found in stores and was over $10 in the early 2000's. It is one of those colors where when you apply it, it looks like you put a lot of effort into. I'd buy the palette just for that one but I also love all the others. The review a few down saying these were dupes for a couple UD e/s was head on! I find that the browbone color on the top left is somewhat similar to UD Blunt but is more wearable and blendable. Try this out, I think it will be a pleasant surprise!

on 6/12/2013 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The colors in here are beautiful and super pigmented. The result you get from a $5 palette is amazing. The only thing that sucks is that there's a lot of fallout. When you apply it, a lot falls all over ur face lol.. U just really have to make sure u tap tap tap ur brush before u apply and prepare for some cleanup. But it's not too bad. Still, I would def repurchase and recommend for you to try. You WILL NOT be disappointed with these colors!!

on 5/22/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

After reading MUCH hype about this I finally went out and purchased it at a 1.00 off sale plus a 1.00 off coupon. I actually really like this. WnW has come a long way from my teenage years. The colors are nicely pigmented, go on smoothly and stay all day (with my primer). I however do not use the colors as they are labeled cause those aren't the combos that work best for me and I would not take this on a long trip because the shadows are so soft that all that moving them around would just crumble them. All in all this palette was a nice surprise for just over $3.

on 5/15/2013 8:44:00 PM

Pros:
-super pigmeted
-awesome texture
-cheap (got mine for $3)
-nice shade of colours
-has mac and urban decay dupes

some of the dupes:

-Urban Decay "toasted"= left side eyelid shade (pinkish)
-Urban Decay "smog"= left side crease shade (brown)
-Mac "club"= right side definer shade

Cons:
-packaging (i dropped mine and the definer colour on the right side shattered)

on 5/12/2013 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It is an awesome product for all skin tones. The colors are very pigmented and buttery smooth and soft. The glide easily and blend very well. It is also an easily portable palette to take for traveling purposes. The only con is that the packaging is not extremely sturdy and the shadows will break if you drop it, but for the price you pay that is ok!

on 5/11/2013 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this palette after seeing a few YouTube MU gurus using it. I thought I would give it a try & after all for under $20 (incl shipping from US to AUS - bought on Ebay) it's not bad at all.

I'm a professional MUA & I have no major complaints about this palette. The pigmentation is good & the texture of the shadows is quite creamy & easily bleneded out. The neutral colours in the left hand side are very wearable for everyday wear & if you want a more dramatic look you can certainly achieve it by adding the darker 'defining' colours to the crease to smoke it out or as a liner to intensify the eye look.

The very dark duo chrome looking 'difiner' colour on the right hand side with the greens is a pretty close dupe for MAC's Club eyeshadow, which I love. I would not use it on clients, but for personal use I tend to reach for it quite a bit.

My only gripe, is that this palette has no matte shades which would have made it a perfect one item product for travel. This is not a major problem though as I have plenty of matte dark brown & black eyeshadows in my stash that I can pair this palette with. I like to mix my eyeshadow finishes & rarely wear all shimmer tones in an eye look.

All in all it is great value for money for an 8 eyeshadow drugtsore palette, so much so that I just bought (off Ebay again) the WnW Walking on Eggshells trio to try out. This is great if you are starting out in makeup or want to expand your collection without the need to spend a huge amount of money.

I just wish that this brand would be readily accessible in Australia, especially for the same affordable price as in the US. Until then, I am happy to buy the WnW palettes of Ebay.

on 5/9/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this as just a "I need one more product to get free shipping" type thing. I didn't really think I needed to shades in the palette, since I seemed to already have the same shades in other brands.

I was wroooong!

Beautiful colors, good consistency and excellent pigmentation. In fact, the crease colors are so pigmented that the first time I tried this, I ended up looking like I'd been in a fight. Be sure to tap or blow the brush with the crease colors, then they go on beautifully.

I was worried about the green side being too garish for my taste, but they actually go on in wonderful duochromes with golden secondary hues, and the green side eyeliner is AMAZINGLY pretty. All together and well blended (I use the Mac 217) they form a wonderful, everyday look that makes my brown eyes pop and look larger. The colors on both sides are very well coordinated and go together so well.

Highly recommended.