April 19, 2014 | 1643 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Elixir Ultime

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Baldwin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a miracle for dry and damaged hair! I have been bleaching my hair platnium for years. Since I have started using this, my hair has started growing again, it really helps to repair split ends and leaves hair healthy, soft, and smelling great! Great for blondes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by jackontherocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this product as a leave-in conditioner of sorts. It's not as oily or sticky as a serum or oil, it's very lightweight! I feel like it does help or repair hair, or fend off breakage/split ends. My hair just feels a lot more fresh and healthy when I run my fingers through it after using this product for only a few weeks. The price is steep (around $50USD) but I only need 1 pump of product a day - and I have long/thick hair! I use an extra little bit if I'm going to heat style as protectant as well. Will most definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Sm4rt1es

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't love this, but I didn't hate it either. I just feel it did nothing for my hair. However, I gave this product to my mom and she's all raves for this (her hair is dry and pretty damaged, since she colors).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WONDER PRODUCT FOR V DAMAGED HAIR This is not cheap but, its worth saving for as there is nothing like it in terms of smoothing for frizzy hair....absolutely nothing to compare with it even in the Kerastase range and I have tried all their products as my hair is damaged, fine, long,weak,processed - you name it, I've done it to my hair! I am giving myself a break from GHD's and this is what I needed to use before I blowdry. ITS AMAZING FOR V DRY/DAMAGED HAIR

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the fragrance of it, I would rather say that it is unique and very beautiful! The product has a nice texture, it can be used in many ways (before washing, in towel dry hair, and even on dry hair - alone or as a base together with other styling products). It makes hair soft, beautiful and shiny. It does not make hair oily - even thin hair ( is a lot lighter than Kerastase Oleo-relax). Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Jacqui46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in January and I have to say that it's my HG product for my hair. Like all of the other posters stated, this made my hair look radiant and healthy. The smell is divine and although it's costly, I will repurchase, over and over again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by CT

This is a miracle product and well worth the money! You will notice an improvement in the quality of your hair from the very beginning - but amazing things will happen if you use it regularly for several months. Even my hairdresser is amazed - my hair quality is better, the hair is smoother and stronger (and thicker). I have highlighted, naturally dark blonde hair, fine strands but a lot of it and it is naturally wavy but I always blowdry it straight. In other words, my hair need oils. Compared to morrocanoil this is sooo much better. I feel that morrocanoil does very little for my hair, it is not nutritious enough and somehow leaves my hair flyaway and frizzy. The Kerastase Elixir Ultime smoothes the hair without making it oily and ultimately repairs it. I only use 2 pumps on wet hair after I have washed it. I recommend that it is used with other kerastase products. You will notice a clear difference.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by orfhlaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing. It took me a while to finally hand over the 35 euro that it cost, but I wish that I had done so earlier as it is worth every cent. I use just a pump and a half on towel dried hair before blowdrying and I end up with soft, smooth and bouncy hair everytime. this product should be used sparingly. I don't find it necessary to add an additional pump after drying as it drags my hair down and leaves it feeling greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Carmell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg my frizz is so much smoother!! this product leaves your hair in great condition and it gets better with every use!! Not great directions so look up ideas on use online. Not sure if its better than shu uemeras essence absolu but i use both together. Would probably be too heavy on straight fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by chaque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! It makes my hair feel so silky! It also smells incredible. It seems to have a lot of different uses. I use it before I use a pump before I blow dry my hair. (In addition to nectar thermique) and a pump as a finishing product after I am done Bloemfontein drying.

Occasionally I use it when I feel that I need a little more moisture. It is really a great product. I have never used morrocan oil, so I can not compare it to that. This is a product I will never be without.