April 19, 2014 | 1066 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I AM SHOCKED. I can't believe this concealer was 6 freaking dollars and it puts my department store concealers to shame!!!! This is my go to every single day, even over my..... wait for it......Benefit Erase Paste (dun dun dunnnnn) It's TRUE!!! I thought I would never see the day another concealer would steal my top spot... but it happened, and me and wallet love it. This covers so well and it lasts all day. I still can't believe how amazing this formula is. NO creasing or fading or discoloration or splotchy coverage. I'm just.... wow. So incredibly impressed. I am also shocked at how this product has bad reviews :( YOU NEED TO PAT, I REPEAT ***PAT**** THIS CONCEALER ON, DO NOT BLEND IT OUT. Since this concealer is more liquid, you cannot smear this on or smudge it, you have to PAT this on, and that's the key to making this concealer last all day. If you don't, it leaves you with minimal coverage like any other liquid concealer would. Every company has a different formula and everyone's skin is different, some respond to certain products better than others. Other than that, 10/10

13 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like using this underneath my eyes to conceal dark circles. Other than that, this concealer does not help with covering acne breakouts. I do however like the color that Fit Me comes in, it matches my skin tone exactly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The coverage is absolutely terrible for the price I paid!! The color didn't match at all. This product left my skin with blemishes and irritated it so bad. I literally had to book a dermatologist after using this

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty bad concealer but not the worst. I would not buy again because it gets very cakey and just looks so obvious on the skin. it wasn't that expensive so I'm not that worried. but i will probably only use it if I'm in a hurry and need something quick in my purse incase a pimple pops up! It creases and makes my undereye look like a joke! it comes with a lot of product so i will probably not be able to use it up before its trashed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

Wow, i was really surprised on how much coverage this provided. i have really bad dark eye circles and one tiny dab pretty much covered it all! i used to use covergirl's undereye concealer and it was too liquidy and didnt conver anything. this is so much better! totally would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by serafine7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The most amazing product, especially considering it's a drugstore product. If anyone out there is (still) thinking about buying it, I would strongly recommend, you won't regret, worth every dollar. It corrects color, conceals nicely, hides dark circles and brightens the eye area, blends nicely even with just fingers...love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by KeIIsBells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Already on my second concealer! This stuff has hit HG Status for me. I've tried other concealers before, but I keep coming back to this one. I love the sleek packaging and the formula. Since it's in a liquid form, my dry skin sucks up all the moisture from this concealer and leaves it hydrated. I don't find that the concealer creases on me throughout the day whatsoever. Best concealer I've ever tried (even high end).

Love this product.
Go run out and get your
hands on it. : D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by JenJen1822

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product especially for the price. My eye makeup tends to run underneath my eyes after a while so concealers tend to make it worse. This one doesn't. It also doesn't crease. If you've got medium toned olive skin #25 is great, not pinkish. The consistency is not too heavy and not too light. Will def purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by catherinemarie102

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is great for under-eyes. I generally do not use this on blemishes because I have thicker concealers that I think cover better. But, if you don't have the option of two different concealers, this one will do just fine for any of your concealing needs. I consider this to be a medium coverage concealer, but could be built up to medium-full. The reason why I love this concealer so much is because it doesn't crease or settle in any fine lines. It is practically invisible on the skin and very easy to blend in. I have light/pink toned skin and sometimes face products can be too orangey or dark, I have the shade "15-Fair" and it matches me perfectly. I give this product a 4/5 is because it just doesn't cover blemishes as well as I would like, but does great under the eyes. I don't remember exactly how much I paid, but it was around $6 and I think it is defiantly worth the price. This isn't HG status, but I would recommend it and might come back to it after I use up some of my current concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the consistency of this concealer its super creamy and feels lovely and soft. It has a slim and simple packaging thats contains 6.8ml of product and comes in 6 shades i'm in shade 20 and is a perfect match to my skin tone .This is a handbag must; i find the concealer lasts about the same amount of time as my bb cream which is the garnier combo to oily skin one in light which i have a review for about 6 to 7 hours before the need to touch up on a busy school day. This concealer has a medium coverage not cakey at all even when i reapply at the end of lunch (around 1:45 ish) i find that for me this is a better concealer for everyday than the collection 2000 concealer as that is high coverage which i don't feel like i need for everyday basis, i will defiantly be repurchasing when i finish this one. Quick note: in case you didn't know this is yellow toned and it us the lightest medium shade.