Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 11/6/2014 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my holy grail concealer. I don't need nor want a heavy duty concealer that is going to cake up. I look for a concealer that brightens my complexion, evens out my skin tone, and looks natural. This does just that. I swipe three times on my cheeks, chin, nose, and between my eyebrows, then blend with a damp beauty blender. Then I buff MAC mineralized skin finish natural (medium plus) onto my face. The coverage is natural and my skin looks radiant. It seems to last all day for me (~10 hrs) in the south Florida weather. I don't have bad skin, or acne, or a ton of redness, so this is great for me. It is lightweight. However, I think it looks good on top of foundation as added coverage. I am the color "sand." Sometimes when I am more tan, I can put this on the tops of my cheekbones and wear it as a highlighter, or under my eyes to brighten that area. Overall, I would recommend to try this, and I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Even though this is an outraging $15 in Australia, i still love it. It feels soft on the skin and blends easily, if you add too much it will get cakey but either way it provides great coverage for any blemishes or dark under eye circles and hides them quite well. But as i said it is very pricey for just a small amount of product. :)

on 11/3/2014 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This drugstore concealer is fantastic. I mix it with my MAC Select MoistureCover and all traces of dark circles, discoloration and the occasional bump are gone! It doesn't irritate my uber sensitive skin and lasts all day if I set with powder. I've heard this is a dupe for the NARS Radiant Cream Concealer, but Ive not tried that one personally.

on 11/3/2014 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is a pretty good product for a drugstore find. If you mix with moisturizer and blot to apply it will really look flawless and blend very well. Makeup Forever is another excellent line that has great concealors however it doesn't have a drugstore price tag. Maybelline is classic!
www.TheLipstickBubble.com

on 11/3/2014 12:26:00 PM

DUPE ALERT! This is most definitely a dupe for Nars creamy radiant concealer!!! This is such an amazing concealer, I love it. It's so creamy and easy to blend and doesn't settle into fine lines. I highly recommend.

on 11/2/2014 3:07:00 PM

I wear 20 Sand and have repurchased this twice. I keep one in my handbag and one at home! Perfect for highlighting my nose, cheeks, and brow bone. Medium coverage, natural finish. Best drugstore concealer I have ever used. It does not accentuate my dry and sometimes flaky skin, and it hides redness beautifully. Hated the Fit me Foundation but I absolutely ADORE this.

This concealer has medium coverage. I have this in the color 20 sand. for some reason, this was an orange mess for me! This lasts long on the skin, and it is very dewy. I will repurchase this, but in the color 10. But, the packaging SUCKS. I've had it for 2 weeks, and the product starts to ooze out of the top.

Hands down one of the best concealers at the drugstore. The quality is amazing. The shade range is awesome from the lightest to the darkest. I love the packaging with the doe foot applicator because it's perfect for sweeping under my eyes which is where I love to use this the most. in my opinion this works reminds me a little of my Nars creamy concealer though this product is much more affordable. I would have given it a five but one small issue I have with this is it settles in my fine lines, but honestly I have yet to find a concealer that doesn't. A little goes a long with this as well which is great because this should last you awhile.

on 10/31/2014 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first bought this concealer I hated it. It oxidized and didn't have the coverage level I wanted. I threw it into my car and purse for emergencies. I ran out of my Hard Candy concealer and decided to give this a another shot. I'm so glad I did because now I'm in love with it and has become a favorite. It does oxidize a shade darker and can turn orange but as long as you get a shade lighter than your skin tone you'll be fine. I got the coverage i wanted my putting the concealer on my problem areas letting it sit on my skin for a few seconds to a minute to where it begins to dry and set AND then you blend it out but only at the edges. It is gives a flawless finish and the staying power isn't lacking as long as you remember to set with powder.

on 10/31/2014 12:17:00 PM

I bought this concealer to go with the fit me liquid foundation that I had purchased. I recently posted a review on the foundation, and long story short it was terrible! However, this concealer is not bad at all for the price. It did a fairly decent job at covering my imperfections, but its staying power is not the best. On major problem areas (big zits, red patches) it wore off pretty quick. I ended up giving the foundation and the concealer to my mom, and picked up an NYC $2 stick concealer that I absolutly LOVE. If you like liquid concealer, this isn't bad for the price, just not what I was looking for.