October 23, 2014 | 1874 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by lunarparque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am quite light skinned, and unfortunately the lightest shade of this conceal was still too dark for me - I would say it actually fits a fair-to-medium skintone. I like the amount of coverage which is stronger than most concealers, and a very little amount of the product goes a long way. I'm not sure if I would buy it again though since the colour isn't really suited for fair skin and can look a bit unnatural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I've repurchased this a number of times now. I find it to be a good all-over concealer for whatever ails you. The colour I use is 20 which is neutral, so it's not quite yellow enough for me, but definitely works. It's not too intense, but it's not too light in its coverage either. The packaging is not great, as a wand harbours germs, but I still purchase it. On sale it's a great price (it's a good price when not on sale too) and it's great without or with foundations. It does not cover as much as I want it to, so that's why I only gave it 4 lippies. Wish it could be built up more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Jerica10001

It's a lovely product ( but I bought the wrong shade :/ ) I use this on top of a color corrector or just by itself and it makes it so that you can't even see the blemish at all!!! It's so good for my extremely bi-polar skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am happy with this for my needs. At first, I used too much and it was very cakey. I just use concealer under my eyes, no where else. I used less and it was fine. One swipe under each eye and blend with a concealer brush. I find this is brightening as well and leaves a soft diffused glow, like I have used a highlighter. I do blend this down a bit on tip of my cheekbone so it does also act as a highlighter. Not drying at all and lasts well enough for me. Only drawback is the applicator, unsanitary like any doefoot type applicator but not a dealbreaker for me. I would re-purchase again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by stjustice

This concealer is...okay? I've heard a lot of hype about it so I decided to pick it up. I mean it doesn't do a very good job at concealing under eye circles or blemishes. It does cover up redness pretty well. It's average I guess. I feel like I could get a better concealer for the same price or cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

Unfortuantly, this concealer did not work for me. I used it for under my eyes and it would end up caking up really bad after a few hours. I ended up giving it away to a friend who enjoyed it more than me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaKay

I have purchased so many different concealers and while I feel some have felt too heavy and others looked as though they weren't concealing anything I was very pleased with this product. The applicator made it easy to conceal spots and the coverage was good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great coverage ; blendability butttt it sure don't last but 5 hours til it gets blotchy and patchy which in my opinion is worse then it wearing off

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, how much I love this stuff! It's one of the best concealers I have ever tried, I'm not a big concealer junkie, though I've may tried the most popular ones. I've also read online that this is a good dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer - I haven't tried it, but I've read lots of great stuff about it and that's what made me curious about the Fit Me concealer.

The first ting I would like to say, is that this is not a full coverage concealer! I think it gives more of a medium coverage, it covers both redness and blue rings under the eyes, but it's not good for concealing acne and acne scars. When it comes to coverage, it doesn't cover as good as for example the MAC Pro Longwear concealer. The finish of the Fit Me concealer isn't matte or dewy, just natural looking and pretty. It leans more on the dewy side, but it looks glowy, not greasy. The colour selection is really big, I got it in the shade #15 Fair which matches my skin really good! It's a slightly pink/cold colour, and I have a warm skintone, but somehow it matches anyway and it doesn't look gray or dull on my skin.

What I really like about it, is that when I'm lazy in the morning I can use this as a foundation. I apply it under my eyes, around my nose, on the bridge of my nose, around my mouth, a little bit on the forehead and the jawline. Then, I blend it all out with a damp BeautyBlender. Voilą, natural looking and flawless looking skin, even though it doesn't cover everything, it still makes my face look stunning! Just make sure you don't use way too much if you're going to try this out, that will make you look like a cakeface.

Overall I think this is an amazing concealer and I've already repurchased it three times. I really want to try the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer though, but I don't think any concealer will be better than this... ;) I LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Tokamohamed