Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have nothing but positive things to say about this concealer. My complexion is NW40-NW45, so I use this concealer under my eyes and on my nose bridge to highlight after I apply foundation. It has a creamy consistency and its easy to blend. I use it in the shade 35 and its super affordable, bought it in superdrug. It gives me and ultra long lasting highlighted look, but I have to set it properly with a transluscent powder or else it will crease. Overall this is a great and affordable product.

Let me start off by saying that this is not a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. That one is near to full coverage and sets to a matte finish. NYX HD concealer is probably closer to the NARS one if you're looking for a dupe. Though nothing truly comes close to its perfection.

Now onto this product. The best thing about this concealer is that its finish is very skin-like and natural. It doesn't look cakey or made-up as it is not very heavy. Due to that, it doesn't offer alot of coverage either. It is best used as an undereye concealer for light to medium bags. If you have very heavy dark circles, it would not cover them. As for blemishes, it tones down the redness to a certain extent but doesn't cover up post acne marks.
However it is phenomenal as a highlighting concealer!!!

I personally prefer doe foot applicators to tubes despite the hygiene issue hence I don't have any qualms with the packaging.The writing rubs off but that isn't really a big deal for me.

Overall this is a nice concealer if you are looking for light coverage and skin like finish.

Great concealer. Doesn't crease at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I wasn't expecting to like this concealer but I ended up loving it! It's super creamy, medium to full coverage, stays all day and doesn't crease - although to be fair, I've never had any issue with makeup creasing. I've always set my foundation and concealer with a translucent powder and then followed up with a green tea setting spray that I make so I can't tell you how good the staying powder is without either of those. It does not break me out or cause any sort of irritation which I usually get with concealers or foundations so this is golden. Will repurchase! I use the shade 025 and is great for those with an olive skin tone!

This concealer is veryy easy to find which makes it a shooe in when I run out of concealer and need to re up quick! It works pretty well but sometimes depending on the foundation I use over it I don't know if its the mixing of ingredients but it just peels the concealer right off. But when it does work it gets rid of my dark spots and any little wrinkles around my eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this :/ Since I heard it was a "dupe" for the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer, which I wanted so bad, but much cheaper, I got it immediately.

The consistency is ok, I wish it was a little creamier. Coverage is ok at first, but after about 1 hour the coverage seems to disappear, and my dark circles start to show, so this is not long lasting on me.

What I don't like is that it definitely makes my under eye area look dry and cakey after a while, no matter how much I put eye cream, or set it, or set it not, and it sets into fine lines too, but almost every under eye concealer does, on me. Who knows, maybe the problem is my under eyes!

Overall, I think this is OK.- Meh
I know this review was not really helpful, but it's just that don't love it or hate it, it's OK, not better or worse than that.

Wouldn't repurchase...there must be something better out there! Therefore, I wouldn't recommend this to you, only because I think we all deserve the best concealer in universe, and this is not :( save your money for that HG concealer girl!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm not a fan of this concealer at all, it doesn't cover my dark circles at all and manages to make it look worse by giving it some weird attempted concealer but failed look (that didn't make much sense). Although it majorly sucks as a concealer, it's okay as a highlighter (which is why I gave it two stars).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've purchased about 3 or 4 tubes of this, as it is a really nice under eye concealer. It covers dark circles well and blends really nicely. It's a very wet liquid so I like to let it dry a little before I blend it as I find that packs on the most pigment. Every tube I've ever bought leaks though, so I do not like that at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite concealer ever! It is never cakey, it doesn't crease if set and its not super heavy coverage. I only really use it undereyes (I'm not a big blemish cover-er).

I bought this concealer as it was 3 for 2 in superdrug and I wanted to try out this concealer as it has been compared to Nars creamy concealer (which I haven't tried but I would like to).
It's not the best concealer I have ever used but it's not the worst either.
I always apply concealer after my foundation.

Shades - I bought it in shade light as I like my under eyes to look bright and I like to highlight with concealer sometimes.
Coverage - I don't have much to cover under the eyes as I don't suffer from dark circles so for me I'm happy with the coverage it provides.
Consistancy - It is creamy and thin but not runny...it takes a few minutes to set on the skin so I try to put three dots under each each wait for it to dry a little then blend it with my ring finger or a damp beauty blender.
*It creases on me under the eye in at the tear-duct but every concealer does this to me. I think my eyes maybe a little dry in there (anyone know any good under eye creams for hydration?).
*One thing I did notice is that when I set my concealer with translucent powder it made my skin look cracked and dry. I don't know whether it wasn't completely dry or it was the powder.

I'm not sure I would purchase this again ...I am going to keep continuing to use it as it's not the worst but I think I'll always go back to my urban decay crayon concealer. Oh that reminds me...I must try out UD new naked concealer.