Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 1/5/2015 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

The foundation is a medium coverage but comes off as very shiny on the skin. The price of it is not bad the downside is that you get too much product coming out of the container and it should have a pump.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A surprisingly affordable miracle in a bottle! I have tried foundations from brands such as MAC and Chanel, and the latter even broke me out. I used to have severe eczema back when the Fit Me foundation line came out, and it NEVER broke me out. My skin has improved, and it looks so smooth and satiny with this foundation. I have received compliments and you wouldn't tell that I have naturally dry, patchy skin no matter how many bottles of water I drink. I have gone through 4-5 bottles of 230 and 235 (a light-medium, yellow and/or olive tone) without straying to any other foundation. If a foundation line has made you look presentation for almost 5 years... well, it's worth sticking to!

I brought the foundation because it was NYE and I was staying over my bf's place and as I was getting ready I realised I forgot to pack my foundation so I went to the drug store and brought this one. It did finish off nicely however felt oily and kept smudging on everything throughout the night. In Aust it is also around $20 so for that price I don't think it's worth it and it doesnt have a pump.

on 12/30/2014 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this foundation. It's medium coverage, you can probably build it up to a full but I haven't tried as I prefer light-medium coverage. It is a little orange (I have the lightest shade) for my skin. It's good for work or school (8 hours-ish) with powder and primer.
No pump, which is frustrating. But apart from that the packaging is alright.
Here it Australia the price is $20, but I often see it on sale for $10-$15.

Pros:
- Good coverage
- Pretty good price.
- Stays looking good for 6-8 hours.

Cons:
- No pump.
- Looks slightly orange.

on 12/30/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

St. Louis is super dry this year and I needed to buy a dewy makeup for my normally oily skin. This stuff is great! I use a beauty blender knockoff to apply this and it doesn't take much product. I use shade 110 Porcelain. The color is a bit orange/yellow to match my skintone perfectly but it ends up working out in the end because it counteracts some of the redness on my face. I am pretty prone to breakouts and I have not been bothered by this formula.

on 12/29/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

From what I found so far, it does a really great job of not clinging on to my dry patches. With a good moisturizer under this, it really looked natural and had a light coverage, which is what I wanted. I saw that on the bottle, it said dewy and smooth, and for normal to dry skin. So I bought it and I loved it! I have extremely dry skin, unlike some others who have "fairly dry" skin. My skin is very dry and have tried numerous BB creams because I figured the extra moisturizer would help me out. I have tried high end BB creams at Sephora and low end BB creams at the drug store. All of them clung on to the dry patches no matter how much moisturizer I put. I absolutely love this foundation as its the first one I tried.

I haven't had a chance to see how long it lasts or how it looks after a few hours of wearing it so I will edit this review once I have the chance to step outside for once. For now, I would definitely buy this again. :)

on 12/29/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Picked this foundation up the other day as I am determined to find a drugstore foundation that will work for me. I will keep looking unfortunately, but there are some pros!

The finish is beautiful if you have dry skin, which I do in the winter without a doubt. It seems nearly impossible to find a foundation that matched my skin tone - but this one did perfectly! I have yellow untertoned skin, and find that most foundations look either too orange or too pink on me. I have tried every MAC combination under the sun, with no luck. So, bravo for the tone matching of this one.

I find the coverage to be very patchy, and not very buildable. I find it magnifies my pores and fine lines, even with several different primers (and none). It has almost no staying power, and rubs off within hours. I fixed that problem by using UD all nighter setting spray (My holy grail setting spray).

The packaging is horrible. It pours out of the bottle and is so thin consistency that it came way too fast and I had to put some back in the bottle (VERY unhygenic). I think a pump would be way better.

For the price, it is worth a try, perhaps for a younger woman (I am almost 30) this would work as they don't have the concerns with fine lines and large pores. For me, I think I will move on to a whipped foundation of sorts.

on 12/28/2014 2:23:00 AM

Not memorable. Bought it and used it once. It doesn't have much coverage and the packaging sucks. I think I stopped using it because it broke me out and just didn't look great. Similar to Revlon colorstay without any lasting power

on 12/28/2014 1:03:00 AM

I really enjoy this foundation. I use it when I'm self tanning as the lightest shade is still too dark for me or I mix it with a lighter foundation to get my colour. I really like the feel of the foundation on my skin and it's flawless finish. It's easy to blend and the coverage is buildable. I will repurchase as I really love it but I wish it had some lighter shades like their powders! Definitely a great foundation

on 12/21/2014 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I Was on the hunt for a new foundation, normally use Mac but as I've hit a bit of a financial snag I was looking for something a little cheaper so why not a supermarket brand?! I was scared as many supermarket brands are pink or orange pigmented, I prefer the yellow tones more so that you find in MAC..but I'd heard many good things about this fit me foundation and its yellow tones so I bought some in shade 230. I was curious so I looked at the reviews here and ill admit I was a bit scared... But I decided to give it a try... I have normal to oily skin so I prepped my skin with a cleanse, tone, moisturiser and primer, then applied the foundation with a flat top buffing brush in a dabbing motion and buffing it onto my face.... It left fantastic coverage with a dewy finish, feeling a lot like satin and dried up great. As with any foundation I did set this with a very light dust of translucent powder to set and it lasts all and still looks fresh! Heaps of compliments on my 'glowing skin' And have been asked what I'd used so no complaints from me here. I will say though I have applied this with a foundation brush and or my fingers and did get a more wetter finish so I think this stuff definitely works nicer with a buffing brush. Great foundation!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu