July 23, 2014 | 1881 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by kelsey908

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

New favorite mascara!!! Makes my lashes look instantly thicker and longer :) Never clumps and lasts a long time!!! I literally use this everyday for school, because it also looks very natural<3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by sophieshaffer

This is the only mascara I use!! I'm young, and I like my lashes to look pretty natural and this product is great for that. Its a little thick but only if you apply a lot of it. Its plenty dark (I usually get blackest black), and it surprises me every time that it does not clump! It goes on pretty well and distributes equally along all my lashes. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

Found this mascara sitting in my makeup drawer, and i had completely forgotten about it until i pulled it out and used it again!
First coat is pretty light. You do have to put on 4-5 coats to get a super thick last effect.
The good news is, it thickens and separates without clumping and is totally buildable.
If you don't want a thick lash just apply 1-2 coats.
I like it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara is just okay. It is not very dark, it does not enhance the lashes very much, and it clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by neha1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This has to be by far the best mascara I have ever tried. Even after using high end products, I always come back to this one. Ever since I have started to use this mascara, I've received endless compliments on my lashes, and many thought i was using fake lashes because of how long and beautiful this product makes them look. It does NOT clump and it separates your lashes. It makes them a little fuller, but I think this is the best for those of you looking for length. One coat is perfect for a natural daily look, but you can apply more coats for a heavier look without it looking clumpy or cakey. It is drug store, so much cheaper than higher end products. It does dry out after a few months, but you shouldn't use any mascara for over 6 months anyways. And the brush is quite fat so it does take a little work to get the inner lashes, but it's well worth it (:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Chelchau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rosy scent is very strong however you get used to it. Very flexible and good for coating the smaller lashes. Smudges after a long day but pretty long lasting

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by katiemac0324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was excellent f you would like a natural look with your eyelashes. It makes them look darker and it really does separate them!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by sgray0721

I love this mascara for everyday use. It looks natural and separates lashes very well. Never gets caked up. The only issue I've had with it is smudging. By the end if the day I usually have a little raccoon eyes going on. The natural looking fullness it adds makes up for it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

Second time ive repurchased it and its one of my favorites! I really like how the brush has so many spiky things it picks up a good amount of product and coats lashes really well. Gives really nice length and amazing volume. Doesnt clump my lashes and works really nice for a layering mascaras

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Mn516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's good at making lashes look long and clean but whenever I buy this product the bottle breaks and the brush pulls the rubber stopper out when ever I unscrew the top. Probably wont purchase again.