September 24, 2014 | 1518 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is pretty good for your bottom lashes. The wand/brush is good for that purpose. However, I do not like it on my top lashes. If you want to get a different mascara for your bottom lashes, I'd give it a try. This won't make your bottom lashes look dramatic, but they will show up. This just wasn't dramatic enough for me. I like using my Loreal Voluminous Million (gold tube) on my top and bottom lashes. But, this DOES separate nicely, and it's good if you want more of a natural lash look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by jmr123

I looooove this product! I have repurchased probably well over 10 times... Its so easy to build up with out looking clumpy and the brush is amazing! It is for sure my faaavorite mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMyDay2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara really didnt work for me. I bought it impulsively cause I really needed a new mascara. I read the reviews of this mascara after buying it and came to find a lot of girls experienced mascara flakes and smudges. I've never experienced this with any mascara before, but it really leaves little flakes beneath your lashline if you apply on the bottom lashes. Also doesnt stay put. If I compare my lashes at the end of the day with when I first applied it, a lot of mascara just vanished! It doest smugde in my crease though.

For this reason alone I would say: Dont Buy This!

The price is okay, average I'd say. At first it really did a good job separating, and not clumpy at all, but as I used it more often, it started to leave mascara lumps on my lashes.

So deninitely no rebuy for me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome Mascara! It NEVER clumps and it adds really good volume, it takes a couple layers to get the right look but still a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by fionasimmins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is great! I am lucky to have good lashes, it takes a pretty bad mascara for my lashes to look bad, but just one coat of this mascara gives them a natural length and volume. The lashes don;t get crusty, so you can add more coats later on if you feel and can build it to get standout, thick luscious lashes. It looks good either way. Normally I'm a 2 or 3 coat girl, if it's too natural looking, I don't really see the point of wearing it, but I was very impressed with how my lashes looked at one coat. It doesn't smudge or flake during the day. The only movement I got was when I was at the gym, and so far, I haven't found any mascara that doesn't do a little movement during my weight training. Overall, great product, great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by kelsey908

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

New favorite mascara!!! Makes my lashes look instantly thicker and longer :) Never clumps and lasts a long time!!! I literally use this everyday for school, because it also looks very natural<3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by sophieshaffer

This is the only mascara I use!! I'm young, and I like my lashes to look pretty natural and this product is great for that. Its a little thick but only if you apply a lot of it. Its plenty dark (I usually get blackest black), and it surprises me every time that it does not clump! It goes on pretty well and distributes equally along all my lashes. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

Found this mascara sitting in my makeup drawer, and i had completely forgotten about it until i pulled it out and used it again!
    First coat is pretty light. You do have to put on 4-5 coats to get a super thick last effect.
    The good news is, it thickens and separates without clumping and is totally buildable.
    If you don't want a thick lash just apply 1-2 coats.
    I like it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara is just okay. It is not very dark, it does not enhance the lashes very much, and it clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by neha1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This has to be by far the best mascara I have ever tried. Even after using high end products, I always come back to this one. Ever since I have started to use this mascara, I've received endless compliments on my lashes, and many thought i was using fake lashes because of how long and beautiful this product makes them look. It does NOT clump and it separates your lashes. It makes them a little fuller, but I think this is the best for those of you looking for length. One coat is perfect for a natural daily look, but you can apply more coats for a heavier look without it looking clumpy or cakey. It is drug store, so much cheaper than higher end products. It does dry out after a few months, but you shouldn't use any mascara for over 6 months anyways. And the brush is quite fat so it does take a little work to get the inner lashes, but it's well worth it (: