November 20, 2014 | 1660 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjh123

Definitely my HG concealer. It covers everything!! I use the lightest color as a highlighter, and it blends wonderfully, and I use the second lightest color for my blemishes and dark spots. I use the beauty blender to blend it in, and my face looks amazing. Oh and it doesn't cause me to break out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Lvdrew319

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy grail concealer for me. Like many fair-skinned women I have a hard time finding concealers and foundations that match me. Even buying the lightest shade. The ultra light in this concealer matches me perfectly! It is exactly what I was looking for to the T. FULL coverage, affordable ($6.00 at Walmart), also I have dry skin so the fact that this is a bit oily is very beneficial to me. I do not have acne prone skin but I used to pick at my face pretty badly so I have a few red spots still healing. Confidence in a sanitary tube if you ask me! covers my imperfections in one layer. Little goes a long way. An oily/combination skin type may want to set with light powder but still worth trying! It has a thick consistency but not to the point where it can't be blended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an amazing concealer! I use this to cover up dark pimple scars and it works extremely well for that. I've also used this on the dark circles under my eyes and it works well for those too, as long as I apply primer (I use UDPP) first. This is so thick that you only need the TINIEST drop and it goes a long way. At this rate, this tube will last me forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the concealer pencil for my little red pimples and the cream for under my eyes. It makes my red spots disappear instantly. Make sure you use a very little bit when using it under your eyes because this stuff is thick and oily. It doesn't break me out more than usual. At $6, it's a great buy. I've had my first one for over a year and there's still more than half left.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by xohaihaley

AMAZING concealer. Absolutely wonderful. However, it has quite a heavy coverage so if you're thinking of it to just cover a few spots as I did, you should probably just stick to something on the lighter end. This is how I felt the very first time I used it, but I've been using it for my under eye circles and it's absolute perfection. Since it's heavier, the consistency is a tad on the thicker end, but a little goes a very long way. I've had the same the tube for nearly six months, and I still have a substantial amount left.
The shade I have it in is medium light, which I initially thought was too light for me, but it's actually good that I got it in a lighter shade, as it adds a matte brightness to my eyes in the dreadful early mornings when I wake up looking zombie-eyed. It helps to even out a little bit of redness as well, and the price is only about $6, where you won't even have to replace it for another half a year. Definitely try it out if you need some heavier coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Chikitapchocha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love using this product with my real techniques sponge! The coverage is way better

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Jshaath

just bought this product and used. I can't see any of my scars. This concealer has such good coverage!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by alliemcintosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HOLY GRAIL concealer. Honestly, I am so happy that I discovered this. I usually buy separate concealers for under my eyes, and for the rest of my face. I am a new mama, so I have some pretty wicked bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, and normally I would say this concealer is too thick, but I found if you mix a bit of your foundation with the concealer (for foundation I use Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation) I find it works perfectly under the eyes. I have some acne scarring that I am very self conscious about, so I always look for a heavy duty concealer. This concealer definitely does the trick, I love it so much. This is the BEST concealer I have ever used, and I am so happy that I found it. I will buy and re-buy again until they stop making it (which I pray they never do!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by snowshoe73

A pretty concealer that does exactly what it's supposed to: conceals many types of flaws and lasts forever...in more ways than one. It's long-lasting on the skin; the tube itself it also long-lasting as the concealer is very concentrated: a little dab goes a long way. The one complaint I have about it is that the shades runs VERY light. If you're very fair-skinned, this could be a plus; if you have a darker skin tone, this is a minus. For the rest of us, choose a shade darker than you think you'd need: for example, if you think you'd be Light, go for Medium Light.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by llorona19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal to dry NW20 skin in the winter and normal NW25 skin in the summer and I have been using this concealer for a couple years now. I have two different colors, light-medium for summer and light for winter or during th times I want to highlight in the summer. I am still on my first tubes. This stuff last FOREVER. I Use it under my eyes down to my cheeks and I put my powder over that and it is amazing. Does some serious cover-upping. I would totally recommend. I also use the pencil it comes with to highlight my waterline to brighten my eyes. If you have a problem with creasing under your eyes with this (which usually happens with most concealers under your eyes) you need to make sure you really set it well or fix it when it creases. I personally don't have any issues with it.

The packaging is sanitary with the pen like tip it has. The only thing I notice is if you leave it long enough the product can separate so make sure you close the cap tight and squeeze it around to get it back together before you use it. This product is definitely NOT watery, it is very thick.