August 29, 2014 | 1012 users online

Blush - NARS - Sex Appeal

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Hummingbirdy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I've been on this mad hunt to replace my beloved Prescriptives Rose Baroque pressed powder leaves- I haven't been able to find ANYTHING that looks remotely like it. Until now. PxRB was a tiny bit more pink, but SA is a gorgeous peachy pink flush on me (nc20). Now, I can see it being a little bleh on someone with a deeper skintone, but on lighter skintones, it's awesome. And, NARS blushes stay on...all day! Beautiful color, great staying power, fab quality. I will buy this again and again.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by laceydyan

I rushed and ordered this from Sephora.com. It is described as 'light peach' that is a true description. However it's VERY light. I am NW20 and it hardly shows up on me. It could be used to contour very lightly. I can't use it as a blush. Someone who is NC or NW15 may be able to pull it off as blush. It has no shimmer and is quite chalky. I would not repurchase this.

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No