October 24, 2014 | 835 users online

Blush - NARS - Sex Appeal

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by GlamZebraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly I think you have to be quite pale to wear this. It's a pastel pinky peach. My younger sister is pale and it looked so pretty on her, I'm medium tan and had to try it, it just disappeared right into my cheeks (which I expected but had to try anyways). If you pack it on darker skin it's just going to look really chalky, it doesn't look chalky on my sister at all though. It's gorgeous for paler girls who want a natural, girly blush. It reminds me of MAC's sheertone finish. I also think it's perfect for lighter toned teenage girls just getting into makeup.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

Love it! I'm relatively pale and yellow (NC15/20) and on me, this blush is a lovely soft matte true peach. It is very sheer, probably the only NARS blush I don't have to worry about putting too much on. However, it is super lovely on and gives a natural peachy glow. Since it is so sheer, the payoff on skin would probably change depending on your undertones. Since I'm yellow, I get a peach, but people with cooler undertones might pull out more pink tones in the blush when they apply it. I don't think Sex Appeal would work well (at least as a blush) on someone over NC35 since it is so light. And one other word to the wise: this blush is softer than other NARS blushes and as such more fragile. I dropped it once from my vanity on carpet and the sides crumbled! Luckily though it's still relatively intact and in the pan, but just be extra careful with this!

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Hummingbirdy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I've been on this mad hunt to replace my beloved Prescriptives Rose Baroque pressed powder leaves- I haven't been able to find ANYTHING that looks remotely like it. Until now. PxRB was a tiny bit more pink, but SA is a gorgeous peachy pink flush on me (nc20). Now, I can see it being a little bleh on someone with a deeper skintone, but on lighter skintones, it's awesome. And, NARS blushes stay on...all day! Beautiful color, great staying power, fab quality. I will buy this again and again.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by laceydyan

I rushed and ordered this from Sephora.com. It is described as 'light peach' that is a true description. However it's VERY light. I am NW20 and it hardly shows up on me. It could be used to contour very lightly. I can't use it as a blush. Someone who is NC or NW15 may be able to pull it off as blush. It has no shimmer and is quite chalky. I would not repurchase this.

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No