November 23, 2014 | 2147 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I have really long lashes but want them to look fuller and this mascara does not do that. it makes them spidery and dry somehow. Does not work for my lashes at all. If you want natural looking mascara then this might work

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Gina6661

Great drugstore mascara. I got it with a coupon cause I was all out of my Rimmel. It applies easily and doesn't make my eyelashes look spidery. I get compliments on my lashes all the time I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ALWAYS buy CG LashBlastVolume! This was my first mascara I EVER bought and no time soon am I switching. Yes, I have tried other mascaras. The super expensive to the really cheap ones and I still liked my CG mascara a lot better! I don't know how much volume it gives but it does give length if you but 2-3 coats on! This is definitely is the mascara you want for a natural look. I would totally recommend you try it out (plus its super cheap!).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Happicuupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always buy this mascara, but never really see much volume added to my lashes. It comes in a fat tube, but that's not a big problem. The mascara is really wet, when it's new. I like it better when I'm starting to run out of it because the drier it gets, the less it sticks to other lashes. I also like that it doesn't uncurl my lashes, like other mascaras do -- that's why I stick to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by MacLips123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

i dont know if i got the bad batch but this macara was terrible!!!!!! did nothingg

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by lucenaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is such a great mascara. I have a lot of lashes, but they're pretty short and not curly at all. A couple of coats of this and I can't believe how long, lush, and curly my lashes look!

The best part of this is that you forget you have it on. Your lashes look so lush, but natural, and nothing flakes off throughout the day to remind you you're wearing mascara. The only gripe is that sometimes it's hard to get off - or some days I forget I'm wearing extra coats, remove my eye makeup, only to wake up the next morning to find I still have some smudged around my eye. However, I consider this a pro and not a con, because that's just me being forgetful and it's not /that/ hard to remove.

Also, this is wonderfully buildable. Just keep applying coats and you see your lashes just get longer and longer and longer (without getting clumpy!).

Anyway, this has achieved coveted HG status for me, and I'm in my third or fourth tube. Why change a good thing? Also, even my /mother/ likes it, for the same reasons I've stated, and she hates wearing mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ila80

I'm on my second tube of this now, but I definitely don't wear it every day. This mascara is perfect for the first 4 uses. After that it gets very dry and I have to put on at least 3 coats. For people that like dryer mascaras, you will love this. It defines and separates beautifully, but I just don't have the time or patience it requires.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by ilovesushi21

I have short and sparse Asian lashes.

I thought The Falsies by Maybelline was the best mascara ever until I tried this. This mascara is absolutely fantastic! It defines and volumizes really well, with decent length. The formula is a bit drier than the other mascaras I've tried and I love it; very minimal clumping! I find that one coat of this for my lashes is equivalent to about 2-3 coats of Maybelline The Falsies. It holds up really well and doesn't flake throughout the day.

I would have given this a 5 if it wasn't for the flat wand tip. Some people don't mind it, but I wish it had bristles on the top (like Benefit They're Real). Nonetheless, it is still an AMAZING mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

Literally the best drug store mascara. This product completely separated my lashes, gave them length and so much volume! I bought this a looong time ago when I first started out with make up and it was my HG mascara. I re-purchased this so many times and I'm still using it!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is overrated. It had a funny smell, irritated my sensitive eyes, and didn't add much volume (though it did add length).