Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 1/26/2014 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This concealer is great. It is very cheap and has a doe foot applicator, which makes it so easy to work with. I use it on blemishes and around the nose - any trouble areas/redness areas. It has very good coverage, a little goes a long way..
The only thing that annoys me a little is the color range, I wish they had one that was a little lighter than the lightest, number 1. I'm very pale, but I can make number 1 work though. I think it would be hard living without this lovely concealer!

on 1/22/2014 11:41:00 AM

This is one of the best concealers EVER. Cheap but great performance. Applies creamy, sets quickly, covers extremely well (blemishes, scars, redness, discoloration), does not cake up on face (recommend to apply thinly under eyes), very buildable so you can layer it as much as you want without looking patchy. Better to use over moisturizer though. Sometimes I do not like to wear foundation, so I use the concealer alone over moisturized face on the areas i need to cover to enhance, and it definitely does the job. Would repurchase and repurchase. I have two shades: Light 02 to brighten under the eyes and Medium 03 to cover imperfections on the face. I have NC30 skin, so Medium is a great match.

I recently went to Superdrug and bought my first foundation, pressed powder, and concealer. I had £10 to spend and was prepared to spend more if I needed to.
I wanted a concealer with the same applicator as this one, but all of the ones from brands such as Rimmel, Maybelline and other high end brands had the ones kind of like lipsticks, which I didn't want.
I needed a concealer I could use under my eyes (I get blue and purple patches there) and on blemishes without spreading them.
I haven't been able to smell it (stupid colds), but it felt smooth over my foundation. It pigmented really well, and when I tested it properly today, it stayed on for a long time.
I applied it after my foundation, and it blended well after a few tries. I used a makeup sponge, and it prevented it from becoming too cakey, which is amazing! I had to get 3 medium because the lighter ones didn't work with my foundation, but it isn't too dark.
At £4.19, it wasn't too much cheaper than some other concealers, and I'll be sure to buy a different one for my eyes next time (it faded after a while), but all in all I really liked it for my blemishes!

on 1/3/2014 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I love the application( doe tip ) and the coverage. I personally feel its a cheaper alternative to the studio fix concealer. Only thing is that i wish it has a wider range of colors

on 12/29/2013 1:38:00 PM

I have re-purcased this concelaer as the first time I bought it too dark, the shade range isn't great. I find it creases under my eyes but it's my everyday concealer so I've learnt that putting a thick eye cream/moisturiser underneath stops the creasing. I haven't tried many concealers but the blendability of this one isn't great and I use it with the real techniques expert face brush. I took my first one with me abroad and the packaging smashed in my bag which wasn't great, the writing on the bottle rubs off so easily. But being £4 it is a good product.

on 12/26/2013 3:34:00 PM

Tanya Burr convinced me to buy this after I saw it in one of her favourites videos, and I'm glad I did! I have to get the lightest shade in everything, as I'm paler than a ghost, and number 1 seemed to blend into my skin perfectly. Usually in most brands, the lightest colour is still too dark for me, with the exception of Rimmel and No7. But this covers up my dark circles (which are pretty dark) amazingly and any spots that I get. However, I think that I must be applying my powder wrong because all of the concealer seems to rubbing off when I try to set it with my brush. It may be the powder, or just the technique that I'm going for. Can anyone recommend a translucent powder and a good technique for setting concealer?!

I would highly recommend this concealer , it provides great coverage for both under the eyes and on blemishes. I use this everyday and it has not caused my skin to break out which quite a lot of concealers have done. The packaging of this product isn't that good as the label and writing rubs of after around 2 weeks. The colour range isn't to great as there are only 4 shades however they are so affordable you can blend to together to get the desired effect. They only noticeable problem I have found is that it can become a bit cakey under your eyes after a while. Overall I think this is definitely one of the best concealers the drugstore has to offer.

on 12/17/2013 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I always turn to this on my bad skin days, it covers redness and everything, and lasts really well. I don't use under my eyes coz I find it too cakey. The only bad thing I can say about it is the range only comes in 4 colours, but its so cheap just mix two.

on 12/17/2013 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best concealer ever, will cover anything and everything! Only bad thing I can say about it is that the writing on the packaging comes off very easily and I hate that but it's what's inside that counts and the product inside is magic!

on 12/15/2013 4:54:00 AM

Believe the hype, this stuff is incredible!!
Out of Benefits Erase Paste, Benefits Bo-ing (both costing over 30 euro) and this (at 6 euro!), this wins hands down!!

The packaging is perfect and a little goes a really long way, this covers my imperfections perfectly and doesn't settle into fine lines under my eyes.
I've used many concealers in my quest to find the perfect one and I've found so many to be very hard to work into the skin, (stick ones are usually very tough and actually aggravate the flaw you're trying to conceal), others in similar packaging have let me down by being too sheer and not thick enough (Rimmel Wake me Up) but this ticks all the boxes.

Highly recommend!!