July 25, 2014 | 1123 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Christinecrayton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall this item was very good with coverage as I have very dark under eye circles. However, I do find this product to be slightly heavy and it does not leave a natural finish, it is totally noticeable you have it on! However this product does stay on for a very long time and it's a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by kiwachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG concealer. I use it under my eyes, on blemishes, just wherever I need to conceal. It works AMAZING.
First, I found it quite hard to work with because it dries fast, and is a bit hard to blend out - but I got used to it, and now use it everyday.
I have really dark circles, but this covers it. Would recommend to anyone. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by jenni1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer for the odd blemish. Very good quality and I usually choose high end (nars shiseido mac bobby brown etc) but will choose this every time now.
Thank you for helping me choose this makeup alley viewers wouldn't have thought to use this otherwise x

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was so sceptical about this, an amazing concealer for 4.19?! I tried it and its fabulous, you have to work with it quite quickly because it dries really fast but it covers amazingly without having to use alot of product. The only things i really dislike about this product are the fact i noticed it had set into my fine lines and that it had caked a fair bit. This has equal if not better coverage than so many leading high end brands. Also finally i have very dark purple circles and it didn't cover them fully, i needed to build this product (which made it cakey) or use another concealer with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by LisaWood

On my 6th tube of this :-) absolutely love it. Great for concealing and also highlighting the under eye area. Won't use anything else. My hg concealer for sure

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sophiemayw

All the hype about this on the blogging and YouTube world made me go and buy this.. I must admit, the concealer itself is worth it and the shade I got (Light 2) is perfect for my skin. I use it on top of my foundation in places where I may have blemishes, spots or bags under my eyes and it definitely makes a difference. But...I notice it doesn't last all day or even after a couple of hours and when applied to no-makeup skin, it's harder to apply. Not that the packaging is amazingly important but the letters and design have simply vanished after about a week or two of usage, or maybe I'm just using it too much! I have re-purchased this twice now, so I think I will be sticking with it until something else crops up..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by paranoiaa

I've just started using this a few days ago, having just finished my Rimmel Match Perfection concealer. The first time I used this I found it cakey and kind of dry but after I realized it was really pigmented and I only needed very little of it, it became my favourite concealer to mask my acne/acne scars and superrrrr dark undereye circles. Not only does it cover the blemishes almost completely, it is also very long lasting, as the name suggests. It is probably the only concealer that I've ever tried still looks as fresh as when it was first applied after a 10 hour work day. I took one star off however, because it can be a biiiiiiit drying, so do remember to moisturize well before application.

My favourite way to apply this is with the Sigma P80 Precision Flat brush, which I use to stipple the concealer over whatever spots I intend to cover. I use the medium shade for my NC25-30 skin, which is a great match. I will keep rebuying it when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by AbiWilks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm pretty sure this is responsible for me breaking out recently. Normally I have some whiteheads and blackheads, but rarely get like full on red, painful bumps unless I've been an idiot and picked at my skin. I've been using this concealer over quite large areas of skin which were looking red and uneven, with mineral power on top, and my skin has just deteriorated. I've got loads more whiteheads, and for the past week I've had a new red, inflamed bumps literally every day. The first few were around the top of my forehead which made me suspicious hair products were to blame, but the newest ones are on my cheeks and chin. I'm going to have to wear this tomorrow because I can't go to uni looking like I do, but I've ordered another product and I can't wait to switch.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product so much, that when I'm in boots, I'll often buy 2 tubes as it sells out so quickly. The 'fair' shade is perfect for ghostly pale ladies like myself. I find the formulation to be nice and thick and yet still somewhat soft and creamy. It provides very full coverage but it's still nice and blendable so you can avoid the dreaded 'cake-y' look. My only negative about this product is the packaging. The print does rub off the packaging very quickly which is a downside for the brand and it just doesn't really do the product itself any justice.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by megsslovesyoux

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this concealer! It has good coverage and blends easily. It is a very good seasonal concealer as it has the perfect balance between matte and moisture. The reason I couldn't give it 5*'s is because the shade range is so limited and I found the lightest shade too dark for me as I found it did slightly become orange the longer it was on. It also sets really quickly so you have to blend as soon as you apply it to an area on your face. Other than that, a really really great value for money and with it being so cheap, I can't complain :).