Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 3/9/2014 1:08:00 PM

This is truly the best foundation I have ever tried. I have tried dozens if drugstore and high end foundations and I keep going back to this. The coverage is fantastic, the finish is natural, and it lasts all day. My biggest frustration with this foundation is the color selection. The lightest color is too yellow and the second lightest is too dark for my skin in the winter, so I can only use this product with a summer tan. Is only the color selection would expand, I would never need another foundation.

on 3/5/2014 7:46:00 PM

This foundation is fantastic and unbelievably cheap! I normally use lancome and have just recently discovered that they use denat alcohol in their foundations which is super bad for skin as it Kills skin cells and can dry skin out. I have now gone on the search for a new one and stumbled across this which I purchased a while ago, threw it in my makeup bag and completely forgot about it.The coverage is great- medium coverage and it last all day which is fantastic since I work long shifts. I would definitely recommend this foundation. I have tried many expensive foundations but found this to be one of the best and it's cheap! What more can I say....!

I really like this foundation! It has great coverage. I can't believe how great the price is! I don't usually like drug store foundations but tried this one based on the reviews. Covers great and has a natural look to it. However if my skin is especially dry it does accentuate flakes. I use Ivory 100 and it is a good match for my pale skin. Blends easily and leaves a nice dewy finish.

on 2/21/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After an exhausting search for a cream or liquid foundation WITHOUT an SPF, I came across this foundation. Reviews from MUA & ULTA gave me the enough information to want to try it. Not to mention, they were on a BOGO sale at ULTA, which was even more reason to give it a shot.

I purchased two shades - 200 (Soft Beige) and 300 (Sand) - just in case I needed to custom blend to match my picky skin tone. I need a neutral, so mixing a warm & a cool together is ideal. Honestly, Soft Beige is good enough alone, but when I mix it with a really small amount of Sand, it's perfection.

The coverage is amazing - medium but buildable. It doesn't take much building to get good coverage. I've applied it with my fingers, my MAC 190 brush, and a stippling brush. The stippling brush has yielded the best results. The lines on my forehead and around my eyes are softened and my skin is even and realistically flawless. The product dries to a matte finish but its not powdery - and that often enhances the fine lines. I don't need powder to set this foundation since I like the finish as it is. I can't speak to the 25 hour claim - the max I wore it was for 15 hours - and I gotta say, this stuff LASTS. It really didn't transfer to my clothes, including my scarf. I was concerned but there was no need. My foundation stood still. Loved that!

The price point for this stuff is awesome. It's $7 at Target and $8 at ULTA. Not bad at all - cheaper than CG, Maybelline & Revlon and it performs better than these and some higher ends foundations. Overall, I am really pleased with this product. I would definitely purchase again.

on 2/20/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This looked way too cakey on me. I did not like the way it looked after about 6 hours as it started to really cling to dry patches I didn't even know I had.

on 2/18/2014 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for the past two days and have had no problems with it caking up like other reviewers have mentioned. I am in between the color True Ivory and Soft Beige; Ivory being a shade too light and Beige being a shade too dark for my light-medium hispanic skin. I may mix those two to get my color but for the winter time True Ivory seems to be working fine as long as I properly apply bronzer and a color powder that matches me perfect. It's medium coverage. Just an average foundation. Packaging is plain and not very cute. The hole for the tube could be a bit smaller in order to properly dispense the product rather than squirting it out which leaves a mess. The hydrating properties and watery consistency scared me due to my very oily skin. I gave it a shot and it actually feels as if I have absolutely nothing on my face while still providing medium coverage and lasting a heck of a long time. I put it on after my nightly shower & meant to take it off before bed but fell asleep on the phone. When I woke up the coverage was still there to my surprise. I probably won't repurchase but it's a good everyday foundation for someone on a budget and who's looking for something light to wear at church, school or work. For a fancy outing I would skip this and use my heavier Stay Matte Liquid Mousse from Rimmel.

on 2/18/2014 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This doesn't feel heavy on my skin, but it doesn't last as long as it says it does! But otherwise, great coverage and it doesn't break me out!

on 2/14/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This foundation has medium coverage, and if you aren't careful enough to use thin coats layered after the previous one is completely dry it CAN cake a bit. On my dry skin, the finish is somewhat velvety and it isn't too bad on my dry spot in comparison to most foundations. I put this on at about 8:00 am and it stays put until 2-3pm, with it starting to wear around that time. It doesn't make my skin look flawless (like MAC Studio Fix or CoverFX for me), but it does a great job for everyday wear especially for the tiny price tag.

on 2/14/2014 1:59:00 AM

I love this foundation when I want a dewy finish. It gives decent coverage but blends in so easily. It doesn't cake up at all and just glides over my dry patches, would definitely recommend this foundation.

on 2/6/2014 4:34:00 PM

Probably one of the best foundations I have used so far. The coverage is pretty good (I have acne prone skin and acne scars so I like a decent coverage when it comes to foundation). A bottle lasts for ages and its a good price. I still try other foundations out, but I know I can always go back to this one if needed =)