Conair Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

4.6

This is an amazing product! I was a little worried that my natural clumsiness would make this hard to use, but it's really fast and easy after a few practice sessions. I have not burned my fingers once. I am very impressed with the results- long -lasting beautiful curls!

on 1/24/2011 9:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just got this yesterday, and it's amazing! I watched a few youtube videos on how to do it, tried it out today and got comments all day (some from random strangers) about how pretty my hair was. When I told an employee at Lush that it was fake curls with a curling iron she was surprised. AND... when I just combed my hair out before taking a bath, the curls still stayed in place and turned into looser free flowing waves....awesome!

on 1/19/2011 11:22:00 PM

I was skeptical to buy this at first. But I love it! I have owned it for awhile, and have gotten it down to a rhythm on how to use it best with my hair.

At first it was a little complicated trying to maneuver and figure out how to use it, but now all is well! It gives me the prettiest curls. I wear my hair in lose curls, more like waves. I don't like anything to tight. And the results are gorgeous!! I love it, this was well worth the money. Totally worth buying!!
:D LOVE IT

on 1/17/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this curling iron. The curls stay so well and it makes the most beautiful curls. I'm tossing my other clamp curling iron in the trash :)

on 1/11/2011 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this curling want. It heats up very fast and curls my hair fast and well. I like the no clamp because it makes life simpler. My one complaint is that your hair can slip down it creating tinier curls then you want, at least with my moms hair. Otherwise love it.

on 1/11/2011 6:10:00 PM

WOW i love this curling wand!! its pretty small and its tapered which is probably why it works so well. i used it and my hair looked sooo pretty. like actually everyone was like omg your hair looks like taylor swift! if you want kind of soft and big curls i wouldn't recommend this because the barrel is too small, but if you want smaller curls like taylor swift then use this. it works so well! the curls actually stay all day (but i have thick and curly/wavy hair so thats probably why)! i like the no clamp thing because i feel like its less damaging when theres nothing flattening your hair which is what the clamp does. anyways i got this at cvs. it was like $40 which i feel like for a curling iron is kind of expensive but it works very well so you def get your moneys worth. the only downside is that it takes me forever to curl my hair, like 1 1/2 hours. but i guess it'll get faster with time. anyways definitely get this it is really worth it :)
ps- i don't use the glove, it doesnt really stay on my hand, and i don't feel like i need it. but beware because i have burned my fingers before like doing the back of my head, but its mostly fine.

on 1/8/2011 8:56:00 AM

Oh my. I love this thing. I bought it knowing I'll be returning it. I just wanted to try it but this baby is here to stay for good. I curled my hair with it for a party and almost every girl in the party asked how I got the beautiful waves. It comes with a glove but I don't use it and I never burned my hand. $38 CAD at Walmart worth EVERY single penny.

in love with this product!! i have shoulder-length fine hair that almost never holds a curl unless i sleep with rollers and use lots of product. i love that i'm able to curl quickly and easily with this iron-it heats up so fast and i don't have the glove but i didn't burn myself at all. there are no kinks because there's no clamp, and i love the way the curls look! can't wait to see how they look tomorrow, too.

seriously, for the price, this is a great product. i've had about 12 curling irons in my life, and this is the best of all of them! i did turn it off once when i was using it, but it heats up so quickly that wasn't an issue. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I AM IN LOVE. Okay, this is a mirical product! I got it today for Christmas from my mom and it is sooo good! I doesn't have a clamp and that would be a problem if it didnt come with the glove because i would burn myself. But you dont if you wear the glove. I could curl all my hair which is long in about 40 minutes and i know when i practice it will cut the time. I can do it so much faster than what i would with the regular culer . omg it is just so good i cant stop raving about it!!! it does the best curls and it is so fast and my hair NEVER holds a curl but with this it did and they stayed alll day without hair spray! Seriously, buy this curler! its totally worth the money!!!!!

on 12/4/2010 8:25:00 PM

Got this today and rushed home to play with it! Before I bought this I had 3 different curling irons... 2 inch, 1.5 inch, and 1 inch. I probably won't be using any of those now that I have this little guy! The curls have no kinks and they STAY all day even without hairspray. The curls are also a lot softer than the ones that I usually get when my conventional hair curlers. More wavy. Also, the conical shape of the curler makes it so that the bottom of the curl is nice and tight which helps since then tend to loosen a little throughout the day. Love it. Would buy it again. Favorite curler, hands down.

Video Reviews & Tutorials