September 2, 2014 | 1966 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jackiech100

This is my all time favorite beauty product. Ever. Before this BB cream I was always switching foundations- I must have tried dozens. I ordered this BB cream from Amazon for $15.33, a good price but actually the most expensive I've bought since before I've only used drugstore brands. I bought it because of the great reviews, although I had concerns about coverage and color. I am prone to slight breakouts and my skin is a little tan, especially during the summer, so I was concerned that the BB cream would be too light for me.
Despite my hesitations, I absolutely love my skin79 BB cream. It makes me skin look healthy and smooth and gives enough coverage without a cakey look. I still use concealer but that's because I sometimes get some nasty acne. I apply the BB cream with my Real Techniques Expert Facebrush and I feel using the brush gives a more natural look, although it does use a little more product than just applying with your fingers. However, the bottle does last a long time; I've had my current one for about two months and I still have quite some product left. The bottle is also great! It comes with a nice pump and the packaging is really cute. I have found, though, that its hard to tell if you're running out of product so now I open the bottle once in a while to check. To open it I just take something small and flat like a screwdriver or even tweezers and I stick it where you press down on the pump and pull up. Inside the pink container is a smaller white one.
I rarely ever write reviews but Im just absolutely in love with this BB cream and it saves me the stress and money of having to search for other foundations. This product is well worth the money and makes my skin healthier, clearer, and beautiful!

***Update***I'm still using this BB cream, and I'm still in love with it. I have changed how I apply it. I found that first rubbing the BB cream on my face with my fingers and then patting some more product where I need more coverage works best for me. I think I'll be using this product for a very long time!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Genevaice21

I'm pleased with this BB cream. When I first got it in the mail, a load of oil came out when I opened the packaging. So doi make sure you shake the tube before you open it just in case! The shade is too light for me - NC20 for reference, with light yellow tones, It is pretty orange in tone and more for NC23/25. The texture is fine and doesn't look or feel heavy on the skin, The lasting power is at least 4 hours and it doesn't irritate my skin. It's one of the good BB creams I've tried but I just wish the shades were better as neither of them any of them fit my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard great things about this bb cream and even heard that it was better than the gold label. Since I am a HUGE bb cream fan, I decided to grab one and try it out. It was disappointing... It just didn't look very good. It is moisturizing which I like. However, the coverage wasn't all that great and the color didn't look to flattering on me. I think the gold label is MUCH better and not even comparable with this one... My skin has changed over the years and maybe that's why? I will be trying out the gold label again in the near future.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by anonsensical

I'm really glad that I decided to take the plunge and try this out <3

I have sort of combination skin - I tend towards oily in the t-zone, but I also get dry patches on my forehead and on my nose, so it can be difficult to maintain.

I was skeptical about this at first and worried that it wouldn't oxidize well on my skin tone, but I haven't found a problem at all! I only need a little bit and it covers my whole face, and it blends like a dream. I've been using it for about a week and so far I haven't had any adverse reactions - no new breakouts, no itching or anything like that. It has a faint sunscreen smell but I don't mind that, since it just reminds me that it has SPF :) This doesn't leave me looking like an oil slick like some products do, either, and I feel, so far, as though it helps prevent too much shine from showing throughout the day. We'll see how it stands up in the height of a Vancouver (Canada) summer :)

I'd say that this provides pretty good coverage, and sort of 'blurs' blemishes, like someone else mentioned. Most importantly, I find with the way that it goes on it doesn't leave little rings around them like some products do! I've had a couple of nights where I've looked in the mirror and thought that my blemishes were still obvious - but then when I take my makeup off I realise that they are actually much worse than how this looks when it's on!

I do find that it doesn't do much for under eye circles (at least for me, I tend towards very dark circles) and some people may still want a concealer with this for fuller coverage. So far I really like this product and will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Ambermarie8408

I really truly love the texture and smoothness and all around feel of this product on! It's wonderful.
Unfortunately, It broke me out in the worst acne i have ever experienced!! I was so disappointed. I want to wear this product because it's a perfect match for my fair skin and gives a great look.
Maybe i'll try it again in the future to see if it breaks me out again or not.. But for now, i'm trying to heal what it has caused :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by aecloud

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best BB cream on the market. I've tried a few and none have compared to this one. I love it! It's creamy and has great coverage. I've ordered it from Seoul Beauty on Amazon or KoComall.com.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I purchased mine from the Amazon seller "COSTSELL" and its 100% genuine. AND it shipped very fast!!!!
Overall Rating: 4/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: I got mine for $16 plus shipping
COVERAGE: Light, can be built to a Light-Medium coverage, in my opinion. A lot of my acne scarring still shows through, but its "blurred", if that makes sense... It is not concealed, but they look softer and less noticeable.
FINISH: Is natural, glowy, luminous and beautiful! I do set it with a light mattifying powder, but the glow still shows through.
TEXTURE: Thick and creamy, like all BB creams should feel :D
SPF: 25
LASTING POWER: Not the best, probably around 6 hours, depending on the weather.
SHADES: Comes in 1 grey shade that adjusts to ones skintone. Its probably best for those with cool undertones, however, I have warm undertones and with a little bronzer it works fine.
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Nope! I dont feel its really correcting my skin though, but definitely not irritating it.
PACKAGING: I love the packaging! Its really cool, compact and has a pump. The only thing I dont like is you can't see how much product is left when you start running out :/
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes
FINAL VERDICT: I really enjoy how light and convenient this is. I am just a tad disappointed that I have not noticed any improvements in my skin, because thats what a BB cream is supposed to do. But its a great thing to wear for school, summer, and winter!
TIP: Use the PATTING technique with this. That is, patting this into your skin with your hands. It will concentrate the coverage

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lipstixjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have fair Asian combination skin, often tending towards dry. I have tried so many BB creams including Missha M perfect cover, Skinfood Aloe Sun, Liole triple the solution, L'egere, Garnier, Maybelline... and I can safely say this is THE best BB cream for my skin. The colour match is perfect and it has a way of moisturising the dry patches as well as controlling the oily T zones even at the end of my 12 hour working days, leaving it with only a dewy finish. It does not break me out. The coverage is buildable but I would call it light to medium. The packaging is neat and hygienic; I wish all BB creams came with pumps like Skin79. I use it in combination with Revlon colorstay for nights out.

My skin has never been better. It has replaced my everyday foundation and I will definitely be repurchasing. If you are a newcomer to BB creams, it is a definite must to start with.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have super oily skin, a lot of uneven tone, and some large pores. I'm also pretty pale (NW 10) and often have a hard time finding shades light enough for me. I really like this product. I was a little worried after reading so many people saying it was gray, but it isn't much of an issue with me. It does go on a bit dull looking but then it matches me perfectly. Working in a department store I've tried a lot of designer, prestige, and professional foundations. I find myself reaching for this most often. It definitely isn't full coverage, it's medium at best. But a little goes a long way and it's perfect for those days where you don't want to wear makeup but you have to run errands or something, and wearing just foundation would look silly. This doesn't help with my oily skin but it doesn't make it worse either. I do find that after blotting I look more matte than normal, which is awesome. Also, a little goes a long way with this. Possibly worth noting, I sometimes use milk of magnesia on my face and combined with this I felt a bit dry. It doesn't have the best staying power ever but some setting spray helps. Overall, great for every day wear and doesn't break me out.

Edit 8/8/14:
I don't love this so much anymore. I'll occasionally reach for it when I'll be home all day and want something quick that I can apply with my fingers, but it just leaves my face feeling sticky and gross. I used a sample of the gold one and loved that, I might check it out. I feel now that the overall rating wouldn't be more than a 3 for me. I just don't like the sticky feeling and it's kind of dark for me now. I like Holika Holika way better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by nienoona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Something about myself:
Chinese ethnic lives in humid super hot tropical city
skin type: combination oily with acne prone, the yucky oily mostly appears on my T zone (a lot!), my chin and my monolid's eyelid
skin color: NC30 or C3 on MAC, with yellow undertone

Pro:
- blends perfectly, by finger or any brush you have
- cover amazingly
- decent oil control, but I need to use blot powder though for the bb cream stays full day
- doesn't transfer when you blot or use mobile phone
- has enough SPF to protect me from this freaking hot city
- doesn't break me out, although it contains talc

Con:
- too much paraben
- has greyish undertone which after it oxidizes, it is a bit too light on my skin

Overall, I used to love this bb cream a lot, it was my HG, currently I'm on my 3rd bottle but I took a lippie out just because I found out it uses too many paraben, I would like to find something else which are better for my skin in longer period.