August 2, 2014 | 1641 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Ambermarie8408

I really truly love the texture and smoothness and all around feel of this product on! It's wonderful.
Unfortunately, It broke me out in the worst acne i have ever experienced!! I was so disappointed. I want to wear this product because it's a perfect match for my fair skin and gives a great look.
Maybe i'll try it again in the future to see if it breaks me out again or not.. But for now, i'm trying to heal what it has caused :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by aecloud

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best BB cream on the market. I've tried a few and none have compared to this one. I love it! It's creamy and has great coverage. I've ordered it from Seoul Beauty on Amazon or KoComall.com.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I purchased mine from the Amazon seller "COSTSELL" and its 100% genuine. AND it shipped very fast!!!!
Overall Rating: 4/5
SKIN BACKGROUND: Oily, acne prone, SUPER sensitive, mild scarring and discoloration, beige skin with dominant yellow undertones.
PRICE: I got mine for $16 plus shipping
COVERAGE: Light, can be built to a Light-Medium coverage, in my opinion. A lot of my acne scarring still shows through, but its "blurred", if that makes sense... It is not concealed, but they look softer and less noticeable.
FINISH: Is natural, glowy, luminous and beautiful! I do set it with a light mattifying powder, but the glow still shows through.
TEXTURE: Thick and creamy, like all BB creams should feel :D
SPF: 25
LASTING POWER: Not the best, probably around 6 hours, depending on the weather.
SHADES: Comes in 1 grey shade that adjusts to ones skintone. Its probably best for those with cool undertones, however, I have warm undertones and with a little bronzer it works fine.
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Nope! I dont feel its really correcting my skin though, but definitely not irritating it.
PACKAGING: I love the packaging! Its really cool, compact and has a pump. The only thing I dont like is you can't see how much product is left when you start running out :/
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes
FINAL VERDICT: I really enjoy how light and convenient this is. I am just a tad disappointed that I have not noticed any improvements in my skin, because thats what a BB cream is supposed to do. But its a great thing to wear for school, summer, and winter!
TIP: Use the PATTING technique with this. That is, patting this into your skin with your hands. It will concentrate the coverage

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lipstixjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have fair Asian combination skin, often tending towards dry. I have tried so many BB creams including Missha M perfect cover, Skinfood Aloe Sun, Liole triple the solution, L'egere, Garnier, Maybelline... and I can safely say this is THE best BB cream for my skin. The colour match is perfect and it has a way of moisturising the dry patches as well as controlling the oily T zones even at the end of my 12 hour working days, leaving it with only a dewy finish. It does not break me out. The coverage is buildable but I would call it light to medium. The packaging is neat and hygienic; I wish all BB creams came with pumps like Skin79. I use it in combination with Revlon colorstay for nights out.

My skin has never been better. It has replaced my everyday foundation and I will definitely be repurchasing. If you are a newcomer to BB creams, it is a definite must to start with.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have super oily skin, a lot of uneven tone, and some large pores. I'm also pretty pale (NW 10) and often have a hard time finding shades light enough for me. I really like this product. I was a little worried after reading so many people saying it was gray, but it isn't much of an issue with me. It does go on a bit dull looking but then it matches me perfectly. Working in a department store I've tried a lot of designer, prestige, and professional foundations. I find myself reaching for this most often. It definitely isn't full coverage, it's medium at best. But a little goes a long way and it's perfect for those days where you don't want to wear makeup but you have to run errands or something, and wearing just foundation would look silly. This doesn't help with my oily skin but it doesn't make it worse either. I do find that after blotting I look more matte than normal, which is awesome. Also, a little goes a long way with this. Possibly worth noting, I sometimes use milk of magnesia on my face and combined with this I felt a bit dry. It doesn't have the best staying power ever but some setting spray helps. Overall, great for every day wear and doesn't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by nienoona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Something about myself:
Chinese ethnic lives in humid super hot tropical city
skin type: combination oily with acne prone, the yucky oily mostly appears on my T zone (a lot!), my chin and my monolid's eyelid
skin color: NC30 or C3 on MAC, with yellow undertone

Pro:
- blends perfectly, by finger or any brush you have
- cover amazingly
- decent oil control, but I need to use blot powder though for the bb cream stays full day
- doesn't transfer when you blot or use mobile phone
- has enough SPF to protect me from this freaking hot city
- doesn't break me out, although it contains talc

Con:
- too much paraben
- has greyish undertone which after it oxidizes, it is a bit too light on my skin

Overall, I used to love this bb cream a lot, it was my HG, currently I'm on my 3rd bottle but I took a lippie out just because I found out it uses too many paraben, I would like to find something else which are better for my skin in longer period.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Hankemac

As a very fair person with very acne prone skin and acne scarring I was kind of desperately hoping that this was going to be my saviour!! I read many reviews and have tried alot of foundations and BB creams before this one and really wasn't that convinced it was going to be any better than the rest!! I have tried foundations with much heavier coverage and been v disappointed due to creasing and flaking of the product and tried more expensive BB creams with less than satisfactory results!! I'm going to be honest I researched v carefully where I got this from, I didn't want to waste my money! Tbh I really have no idea if what I got was real but all I can say is I have been more than happy with what I have got!! The product I've been using is the Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream, it looks a little grey to start off with but once you start to apply it, it really suited my skin tone! Consistency is that of a light creamy foundation but it blends like a dream, don't get me wrong, you cannot apply one coat and be flawless but it layers very well and I use a mineral based concealer over the top for the redder patches! It has not creased or melted and is actually pretty stead fast! It's very dewey though and if like me your shiny any way you definately need to set with a pressed powder which I use on applying and to prevent shine during the day. I have had alot of compliments since using this product - the most frequently used is that I'm looking 'really well'!! In my eyes this is the one compliment I really like to hear as with skin as blotchy as mine without the makeup, someone telling me I look fresh faced and healthy is as good as it gets!! Sorry for waffling on but for years of feeling embarrassed about my natural skin tone - this is the most natural this girl can get!! Xx

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by jinkim8486

If you are Korean girl living inside of Korea, it is kinda impossible not to have heard of this product. Ever since the BB cream was huge hit in Korea, this was one of the most well-known, popular and famous BB cream inside of Korea. I know they sell this in abroad as well since I have seen them while I was in Europe as well.
I have used it last year, and I kinda forgot that I had this BB cream since I switched to the other BB cream, and this year while I was clearing out my old pouch I found it and it got me thinking to write about it.
This BB is kinda like the standard BB cream that can be suitable for general people. Since I have tanner skin than the average Korean woman, the general trend was not always suitable for me but for this one, I guess it was okay! I recommend this for those of who has the tan skin, and if you use it by mixing up with serum or moisturizer, you can expect the bext result since it is kinda thick. I'm using the different BB in these days and stronly willing to stick to it for further more, but I think if I get a chance, I would buy it again for alternative. ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ahccc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily skin and I find this bb cream too oily for me. it does not give enough coverage and dulls up after a few hours. I thought the scent smell a lil weird as well. I can still smell it after 5 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by cat1116

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually really can't stand it when the lightest shade of a foundation type product is too dark for me. I'm 50 and I need all the brightness in my face that I can get. My coloring is about a NW/NC 15 - I'm pretty fair but certainly not the palest out there. This product comes in 1 shade and, in my estimation, it's best suited for NW/NC20's. Guess what? Even though it's a little dark on me I still love it anyway. The reason why is it simply blends like a dream. It's become my favorite foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream type product for that reason. I have combination skin - normal to slightly oily in the T zone and dry cheeks. After washing my face this morning my cheeks looked really flaky even after moisturizing. I figured that this would be a real test for this BB cream's blendability, so I put it on. I applied it with my fingers...the flaky dry patches on my cheeks - gone! Gosh, I love this stuff! Yes, it's a bit dark for me, and I do wish there was a lighter shade, but I have no trouble easily blending it out. This has become my go to when my skin absolutely needs to look nice, given how beautifully it covers my flaky dry patches. BTW...Coverage - medium. Finish - a bit dewy and gives my skin such a pretty creamy look. Texture - thick and creamy. Longevity - lasts all day at work.