April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by greenobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After having this palette for a year, I feel like I can speak to this in a fairly.. fair manner now. Now that my mind is not just on a "OMGAH THIS IS SO PRETTY" and is on the actual use I am getting out of it.

It's okay. It's an okay palette. Great for beginners, great if you're a neutral lover, great if you love shimmery looks. I have now taken quite a liking for matte looks and I now find myself not reaching for this as often. In fact, there are only a few shades in here that I use frequently: Naked, smog, sin and dark horse. I sometimes use half baked and hustle. i have better blacks than creep. Gunmetal gets no use. I got over Virgin. Sidecar is just a mess. Buck is just ashy and grey on me.

I must admit, at first, I really loved and adored this palette - however I don't reach for it as often as I did/should. Maybe it's something about the shimmer/satiny texture to these that I just don't lean towards right now.

Not saying it's not a great buy, it's just that, it's alright. They are the perfect neutrals, but... okay. It's okay. I think it's just a matter of personal preference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is $60 in Canada and $50 in the states, I believe.
This palette contains mostly warm-toned shadows.
Pros:
-really good value, all the shadows are full sized!
-great palette if you're starting out
-these eyeshadows can create a ton of different looks
-amazing pigmentation
-comes with mini primer potion and a brush
Cons:
-only two matte colors :(
-a lot of money to spend at once (but worth it)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

I gave into the hype and decided to buy this palette two years later. The colors looked very nice and I really wanted it even if it was $60cnd. Now that I own it I barely reach for the palette, don't get me wrong but the palette could be useful if that's the only palette you have as it could be used on a everyday basis. The colors are very earth toned and wearable but no matter what primer I use the shadows creases on me. If you are new into makeup I really recommend this palette even if is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by kehaniprice

Yes, this is a fantastic palette
Yes, the colour choices are outstanding
Yes, it's worth the hype
Yes, It's a great price for the quality and content
Yes, i definitely recommend this
If you are interested in buying this and it isn't readily available at stores near you, try online at Beautybay it is well priced and free shipping plus you know that it isn't a fake like a lot are on Ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by AmberValentijn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If there's one eyeshadow palette, I absolutely love and would reccomend to all my friends, its this beautiful palette. The neutral tones really complement any skintone. You can create sexy smokey eyes or a perfect every day look.. gosh I just can't get over this palette!
I have been using this palette for over a year now and it still is my alltime favourite.
Beautifull silky structured eyeshadows in very classy (but glam) colors.
This palette is perfect for everyone!

I'm not really a big fan of the packaging of this 1st Naked palette. I'd rather had this palette in the aluminium kind of case, we see with the 2nd Naked palette. The packaging of this palette I experience as very delicate, so I always put it back in the plastic cover I purchased it in. So the palette will remain neat and clean.

This palette is perfect for:
-Someone who really likes warm/nude/neautral tones of eyeshadows.
-Someone who especially is in to a bit of glitter/shimmer.
-Someone who is a big fan of highly pigmented eyeshadow in a silky finish.

This palette isn't so perfect for:
-Someone who likes brighter colors of eyeshadow.
-Someone who doesn't really uses many different nude colors (but likes to stick to 1).
-Someone who prefers lose powders or more 'dry' powder instead of silky ones.

Big plus:
This palette comes with the Urban Decay Primer (big fan over here!) and a nice applying brush off good quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great palette!! The product itself goes a long way, lasts all day when worn with a primer, great range of actual useable colors. Half Baked is BEAUTIFUL! I'll provably by the Naked Palette 2 next time though, also pretty shades and even includes Half Baked I'm pretty sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

To preface this:

I really dont wear eyeshadow much so I bought this because of all the colors that are natural, something I would wear and its great to practice with and this is great for newbies that want a nice natural defined eye. It can also do smokey eyes too. The colors are great and the packaging is really cute! Comes with a lot of extras too which is great for trying out all the products. If you have never bought a pallete before than definitely buy this one!

Overall good product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I seriously am in love with this pallet

The price is a steal for what you're getting, and all of the shadows are just plain lovely. I had to get mine from Ulta online, because it just kept selling out everywhere else before I could order it. It's been selling out for a reason. ;) (ETA: I'm glad that UD finally makes a plain, brown, eyeliner pencil. Whiskey, included in this palette, really isn't anything special in color, but I've been lemming a good brown liner with UD's 24/7 staying power and this is it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the palletes I keep going back to.

I have over 20 palettes and this one is what I rotate to use the most.

I would repurchase if I ran out but at this point, I have so many that won't be an issue for a while!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not one to believe the hype but there was so much that I had to give it a try. I just bought it and Naked2 a couple of weeks ago on a whim. I wish I had bought it earlier!

The neutral colors can go with about anything and of course it looks and works great with eyeshadow! :)