L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

3.9

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 1.0%, Titanium dioxide 6.7%), Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Alumina, Polyethylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polycaprolactone, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 12/19/2011 7:43:00 PM

I just bought this today and tested today. This foundation gives my skin a semi-matte to matte look which I love. It makes my skin look absolutely gorgeous! I apply the foundation with my fingers or a brush and let dry 5-10 minutes then finish off lightly with pressed powder. My face looked like a porcelain doll. After a couple of hours I checked in mirror and still looked very matte and saw only very very slight hint of shine around nose area. L'Oreal seems to have the best foundations for my skin. I love the infaillable one too. As a teen I always used Mattique (discontinued) and have always been on the hunt for a perfect replacement. I think I found it with this one and infaillable, and Revlon CS I LOVE too!

on 12/11/2011 12:17:00 PM

I purchased the shade classic ivory which is a great match to my fair complexion (MAC NC15), plus I like the pump dispenser, but that is where the good points end. I found that this foundation to be quite drying on initial application, but fades and breaks down quite quickly. I have combination skin, oily t-zone and normal to dry on the remainder of my face, but even the normal to dry areas of my complexion looked super greasy after a few hours. As the day progresses it looks like a hot mess on the face and the foundation easily rubs off and starts to migrate/slide big time into any fine lines or pores. I tried multiple methods of application, different moisturizers, primers, and setting powders but nothing stops this from looking like a hot mess within 3 to 4 hours.
Definitely a foundation that made my 10 ten epic fail makeup list.

I usually use Vichy Tient Aera, but deep down inside i know this is one of my favorite foundations EVER. It looks great on skin, and in pictures it really gives you that celebrity makeup glow. Great product.

on 12/10/2011 5:57:00 PM

Reasons I love it: does not accentuate wrinkles or pores, good color selection, spf 17, easy to obtain

Reasons why I did not rate it higher: Generally I wear a 50 spf so 17 seems extremely low, the color is not printed on the bottle only on the cap and because I buy more than one color it gets rather confusing

on 12/8/2011 1:24:00 PM

This fdn is a soft matte so it would be best for normal to oily skin; if you have dry skin you'll need a moisturizer underneath. I got the color Soft Ivory and I was concerned that it might be a tad too dark for me but when I pumped it out, it is actually quite light - so this just looks darker in the bottle. I only use a pea size amount; it is very concentrated so if I use any more than that it can look a bit cakey. I did not buy it for the anti-aging ingredients though as I read (at Beautypedia) that there is only a dusting of these ingredients in it but it has sunscreen which is great for anti-aging.

on 12/1/2011 2:19:00 PM

I was afraid this would be too matte and geared more towards oily skin but it isn't. I am more than impressed at how flawlessy, natural and beautiful this foundation looks. It applies easily and melds with your skin. Not dry looking at all just lovely glowly skin. Thankfully I don't have to powder this down at all in fact my MAC Cream Color Bases go on 100% better over this. I am totally loving this stuff!

on 12/1/2011 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I'm loving this product and my hopes are that stuff will help with my acne since it has Retinol. It feels light and not at all thick but at the same time it provides great coverage. On the areas that are affected by acne i pat on a little extra and i dont have to reach for my concealer. I love it. I worn havent worn it all day yet but that test is coming up tomorrow. Lets see how it holds up after a whole work day. I'm hoping it doesnt let me down but i'll update on how it goes. PS. i love how i dont feel like i'm wearing a mask. Very natural feeling and looking.

on 11/30/2011 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got the pump bottle, not the one with the built in brush. I got the Light ivory shade (MAC NC20 for ref), and I must say it is a really great product! It covers nicely, blends perfectly and just makes my skin look nice. It was around $15 at Rite Aid, but it was definitely worth it. One ounce should actually last a while because I use it sparingly. Very happy!

on 11/29/2011 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was so excited to try this, I bought both the Serum Absolute and Smooth Absolute (with the brush applicator). I was more excited to try this one vs the Smooth even though the other has a higher rating thus far. This one is said to have better coverage, it was compared to high end foundations... unfortunately I couldn't blend this to save my life. It looked okay after applying with the F80 in the mirror, in a magnified make-up mirror? Nightmare. It looked as though I had packed it on with a flocked sponge and left it. I then used the F82 and attempted to blend it...nothing. Not sure why it looked like that. Of course that's not to say it's a bad foundation, just didn't work for me. I noticed this foundation created a strange, cakey wrinkled, aging look nose to mouth. It was a bit thick but if I could have blended well it might not have been so bad on me. I returned it. Love the Smooth Absolute!

on 11/27/2011 12:09:00 AM

Absolutely the best I've ever used. I've tried every high end foundation for dry skin and this shockingly beats all of them by far. Dewy, flawless, easy to apply and lasts all day. WOW. Totally impressed!!!!!