September 22, 2014 | 1670 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

This has to be one of my favorite mascara's. I've picked it up countless times when shopping for makeup and it always seems to do the job. I apply at least two different mascara's when doing my makeup and this is usually my last because its waterproof and I want staying power and little more volume and length. This is perfect to finish off with because it gives my lashes that last bit of oomph I'm looking for!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by MaiRN

I have been on an endless search for mascara and I have finally found it!!!! I have short, stubborn hard to curl lashes and a lot of mascaras I've tried failed me. They would make my lashes long but would be clumpy but not this mascara! They really do lengthen my lashes and separates them nicely. The wand is also curved a little bit so it also helps with the curl of the lash and it also helps to put the mascara on also. Whenever I've used this product, I've received several compliments and for the first time ever, my lashes are finally noticeable!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Nicole49

Recently got this mascara based on the decent reviews.
I have naturally short and straight eyelashes (one of the many perks of being Asian haha) so I definitely didn't expect much from this... BUT I love how it separates my lashes, and the staying poweris pretty awesome! Because I have oily oily skin, every single mascara up to date has left unsightly black marks under my eyes BUT THIS DIDNT! WOO HOO :-)
So I Def recommend this for those with oily skin and eyelids. But I'm not exactly sure if they benefit Asian eyelashes that much... If you want that, you should shop for Asian brand mascaras :-) But overall, I like this mascara so far :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by HeyIAmSteph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

MY LITTLE TUBE OF HOLYGRAILNESS!
Favorite mascara ever! Makes my sparse, short lashes, look SUPER long and gorgeous :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by jessii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like and don't like this mascara , I like it because it makes your lashes so long an make's it look like your wearing falsies . But it can clump quite abit if you use to much an I find it real hard to get off sometimes lke it stills feels like its there after i take it off. But overall , gives a good look

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by beingbeautifulandpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hey friends ,

Today I am going to talk Maybelline Falsies volum express mascara

I have to start by saying that I absolutely love it..

OK so it comes in this violet colored tube of 7.5ml 25fl oz priced at 425INR in India. Its in color Very Black Noir Intense J601 which is Jed black. I must say that the specially designed spoon shape wand is fabulous. It is available in both waterproof and washable variants. I bought it in waterproof.

Pros:
1) value for money
2)Elongates lashes
11)Bent in the wand makes it flexible
12)Different size of braces on the wand helps avoid clumping
13)Easily available in all makeup stores
14)Package is travel friendly

Cons: I have not faced any problem with this mascara. It is one of the best mascaras I have ever used.

Rating:5

I absolutely love the mascara and recommend it totally. Cant stop parsing it .
Its a must buy.

Please do tell me how do you find Maybelline Falsies Volume Express,and if you haven't tried it please do , its AMAZING..
This is my favorite mascara at the moment,please let me no which one is your favorite..

Tip: put the mascara on ,starting from bottom of lashes and keep the spoon side up.

For more product reviews and makeup related information visit my blog:

Love Pooja.. xoxoxo

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LIKES:
-wand shape
-non-clumpiness
-holds curl
DISLIKES:
-color isn't black enough for me
-not a lot of volume

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lovecsm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love the way my lashes look but it so damn hard to remove!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to use waterproof mascara because I use drops with my contacts, plus waterproof formulas seem to hold curls better.

Pros:
-Gives great length and some volume
-Doesn't flake or smudge
-Hopes a curl all day

Cons:
-Hard to take off!!! Even with eye makeup remover!
-Leaves lashes feeling hard and stiff
-Very wet formula which can get messy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's so amazing omfg.
It's a hassle to take off because it's waterproof but it's so good and it makes my lashes long and pretty. <3