July 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

++For those of you living in Korea, Missha is currently having an event on their website where you can exchange your empty BB cream bottle for a deluxe size sample of this product. ++
I have tried the red original BB cream but have not been a fan. The color was a bit weird and made me look like a dead woman walking. So when I was given a sample size of this product, I did not have high expectations at all. But boy, am I glad I tried it out!
Pros:
-Amazing coverage. Medium to full coverage, I'd say.
-Natural finish. This blends like a dream and makes you look like you have naturally perfect skin.
-Feels light and mosturizing. I have oily skin and am not usually a fan of light & moisturizing formulas, but it works!
-Long-wearing.
-No break-outs.

Cons:
- $$$. Missha started off as a cheap brand but lately some of their products have become more expensive than department store. Not cool.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

In all honesty it does what it says.... BUT I do not like the dewy look... And it seems no matter how much I powder my face it still gets super oily within 2 hours..... Not going to repurchase :/ The ChoBoBang and The Perfect is way better :x My face re-mained matte after a powder finish way better than this one... Even though my face did get oily within 2 hours not as bad as this one.. I will give it a try again but after a whole day.. I can say I looked like an oil slick..

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Icyvixen

nothing to discuss more, it makes my skin look semi glow and it's perfect in tropical climate, esp in summer when my combination skin turn in to super oily!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by lalawashere

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I love this product! I bought this in shade 23 and from a shop on ebay.
It ended up costing around $25 AUD + 5 samples, and I was pretty happy with that. I rated the price a 5.
This was my very first missha product and i found out about it when i sampled my sister's bb cream. I was very surprised with the result, my skin seemed to be evened out and had a glow from within. I was instantly thrilled! It is light-weight and very natural, the coverage was perfect. (I just use my hands). The SPF 25 is good but i wear a base with extra spf beforehand.
The selling point of this bb cream must be the skin lipid addition, pure-organic ingredients and seven-free elements (paraben-free, non chemical, mineral oil free, GMO free, triclosan free, benzophenone free and alcohol free)! phew!
This comes only in three shades - 13,21 and 23. I use 23 and I have light-medium asian skin and it is the perfect match. I recommend sampling it first though! The colour does not have a grey-cast, so don't fret. There is a slight floral smell which is pleasant, but the sensitive-skinned girls out there, be mindful of this.
This bb cream is also very versatile, you can use this as a concealer if you don't have one.

OVERALL-you should buy this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have both Perfect Cover and M Signature Real. I used up both whole tubes and comment as follows:

Consistency: Perfect Cover has thinker consistency than M Signature. Perfect Cover has mineral oil but not M Signature. Both are blendable with sponge and fingers.

Coverage: Same, med to full coverage

Effect: Perfent Cover has a relatively dull appearance VS M signature looks dewy and make my skin looks like picture perfect with soft glow.

SPF: Perfect Cover has higher SPF VS M Signature only has SPF 25.

Smell: dislike product with smell therefore I am not fan of Perfect Cover.

Packaging: Perfect Cover has a soft tube with a pump. I cannot pump the rest out but still find a lot left in the tube.

Result: Perfect Cover breaks me out because of the mineral oil vs M Signature doesn't break me out and make me look flawless for the entire day with one or two touch up the most.

Since M Signature has SPF 25, it cut down my layer of sunblock. I first use SKII Skin Signature, then Smashbox anti-shine and Clinique pores primer in light. Then M Signature and my HG CDP concealer in Ivory and HG setting powder Rimmel Stay Matt in Stonestorm. My makeup last at least till lunch time or longer.

When I bought the product, the SA told me both are similar n Perfect Cover is less moisturize but indeed M Signature has no mineral oil and feels lighter. I am glad I follow my own judgement.

19 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by iamlizlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is very similar to the Perfect Cover but is not as thick & leaves a dewy finish. I have both the Signature Real Complete as well as the more popular Perfect Cover & I'm going to compare the two since this is more expensive than the Perfect Cover. They don't differ much so if you don't want to spend the extra money, just get the cheaper Perfect Cover.
DEWY FINISH: The Signature Real Complete BB Cream goes "glowy" on me after it sets. I have very dry skin so to have a foundation look dewy on me is actually very rare & I really like it! As a result, I have a feeling it will look very shiny on those with oily skin. The Perfect Cover does not have the same effect (not as dewy).
CONSISTENCY: This product is more watery and less thick than the Perfect cover. This makes it easier to apply and slightly less cakey looking.
Overall, the difference is fairly minor and although I prefer the this product over the Perfect cover, I'm more likely to buy what's cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Missha Signature. I have both this and the Perfect Cover (which was a full size free!) and I think I like this just a little bit better. This one is a little more lightweight than the PC and feels a little nicer on my skin. I generally wear foundations over a moisturizer and primer, but this can be worn without those and it looks great. I apply with my fingers and I find that it blends beautifully. The key with this is not to use too much, because if you do it will look like a weird cakey mask. Use a bit less, and you have a lovely almost flawless finish! I usually set mine with a powder, but even if I don't, my oily skin doesn't get too shiny through the day. I often use this or the PC when I'm just running out to do errands and things-wash my face, BB cream, a little blush, and done! I'm quite pale, leaning cool, and I use the #13 and it's perfect. I don't think I'll ever go back to using regular foundations again, I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by lokkita

A friend gave me this BB cream in shade #21. As an NC 25, I find this color to be a little too pale for me, but I wear it anyways because the coverage is great! I have yet to find a foundation that evens out my skin like this BB Cream does. Although it has a thick formula, it's able to blend seamlessly into your skin! Since I apply this right after moisturizing, I've never had any issues of flaking or caking. You can find this BB cream for only about $15 bucks online, which is a great price for its quality. The only thing I'd complain about is the lack of variety in shades, it only comes in #13, #21, and #23. Also, the coloring is a little bit on the grey side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For reference: very sensitive, dry, fragile Rosacean skin. Neutral NW/NC10.
So I've been doing lots of research on BB Creams lately and I ordered a few samples to try. First let me say BB Cream is no miracle product. Basically it's just a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. It will never replace your ordinary sunscreen because the little amount of BB Cream needed (pea-size for the whole face & neck) won't give you sufficient protection.
Most BB Creams have a greyish tone to it but they oxidize to adjust to your particular skin tone. In general they are suited for fair-medium toned skin but there are some suitable for pale skins.
I tried Holika Holika Peach Girl BB Cream in shade #1. Nice, moisturizing BB Cream. Lovely peachy pink cream blush in the cap. Decent shade match; maybe a tad too dark. Unfortunately this one broke me out.
Next I tried Skin79 VIP Gold BB Cream. This shade is way too dark for my skin. Otherwise nice BB Cream for slightly dry-normal skin.
Then I tried Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream in shade #21. I loved the silky texture and coverage, didn't irritate my skin and was moisturizing but this shade was too dark. So I ordered the lightest shade, #13 and this was perfect.
I have been wearing this BB Cream for quite some time now and I'm very pleased. It offers more coverage than your average tinted moisturizer, gives a dewey finish and is easy to apply. After using my regular moisturizer I apply a few dots allover my face and blend with a damp sponge. A little dusting of powder and I'm good to go.
No complaints about the price either: I ordered mine off eBay from a reliable seller for only 11 Euro (tube 20ml). Most of my foundations are way more expensive.
If you have very fair skin, I highly recommend checking out this BB Cream (or the Missha Perfect Cover) in shade #13.
UPDATE 4/1/2013: Still love this BB Cream; so much I actually repurchased a tube and I never finished up a foundation/TM/BB Cream before!

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Annakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite makeup!

PROS:
-- Natural finish
-- Good longevity, stays on oily skin without sliding or separating
-- Contains natural physical sunblock (no stinging chemical sunscreen, woo!)
-- Like most BB creams, shades adjust to your skin as long as you get the one that's right for your undertone, so no exact color match is needed
-- Quicker to apply than primer + liquid foundation + powder

CONS:
-- Can be pricey if you can't find it on sale
-- I think you can only find it online in the U.S.
-- Still requires concealer/powder if you're prone to blemishes

This is the second BB cream I've tried, and I'm a huge fan. I have very fair skin with cool-to-neutral undertones that can be hard to match (NW15 is pretty close--most makeup for fair skin tends to be too pink for me), and No. 13 Milky Beige is a great match for me. It does tend to look a little dull when first applied, but after giving it a few minutes to blend into my skin, it looks very natural and evens out my skin tone wonderfully. It has a slight floral fragrance that I only notice sometimes when first applying, but it doesn't linger. I tend to have a couple of blemishes, so I add concealer and a dusting of powder on top. It's also a nice base for mineral foundation. Even in my oily t-zone, this makeup stays on all day and does not separate. I'm not sure it does much to control the oil, but it doesn't exacerbate the problem, either.

If you're picky about the ingredients you put on your face on a daily basis, this may be the best BB cream on the market right now. The only other two I know of that are paraben-free are by Clinique and Smashbox, and both of those have chemical sunscreens. While the list of ingredients is rather intimidating in length, checking them out on CosDNA or EWG's Skin Deep database doesn't turn up as many worrisome chemicals as most other BB creams -- I could do without the fragrance and the aluminium compounds, but there are no parabens, chemical sunscreens, questionable preservatives, etc. A lot of the ingredients are natural extracts with some supposed benefits for your skin -- I can't say whether they do something or not, but I don't think they hurt. There's not much to worry about in terms of comedogenic ingredients, either. There are some minor comedogens, but they're so far down in the list that they're unlikely to cause problems. I also really appreciate that they use natural barrier sunscreens--zinc oxide and titanium dioxide--in this BB cream (although these are the types that can cause that ghost-face look in photos, depending on the proportion they're used in).

The packaging of this product also is nice -- I especially like the pump top with a cap for transport. The tube itself looks like plastic enclosed in a thick plastic shell embossed with flower designs -- kind of girly but also kind of high-end looking for a plastic tube. I haven't reached the end of my first tube yet, so I can't speak to how well it spits out the last bit of product.

The main drawback to this product so far is the price and having to order it online. The Missha website lists the retail price of this BB cream at $46 -- luckily it's usually 30% or 40% off, so you shouldn't pay more than $32 or so. Note that they don't accept returns on used makeup, so if the color doesn't work out for you, you're stuck with it. You'll also have to pay for shipping unless you purchase two tubes at a time. However, this isn't terrible considering my other go-to liquid foundation costs more than $40 a bottle and also really needs a primer to go under it.

So, if you're going to try a BB cream, I highly recommend this one. It's not perfect, but it's close enough -- I'll be ordering another tube as soon as warm weather returns and I start spending more time outside.

20 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No