MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

4.1

on 5/16/2012 1:37:00 AM

I really like this BB cream. It's slightly lighter coverage than the Perfect Cover but I find it good to put on after working out so I don't feel smothered. It goes on smooth and evens out my skintone, which is nice.

on 5/15/2012 7:18:00 PM

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!

on 4/30/2012 2:19:00 AM

When I used it in Seoul in February which was the height of winter, I found it emphasized dry patches near my mouth. I thought I just wasted my money. But when I came back home, I find that when used in tropical weather, this BB cream is awesome. Just make sure to use enough moisturizer or maybe any other moisturizing base or primer because it will show your dry areas. I also normally use the Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist after putting on any sort of foundation, just to give extra hydration and setting.

This is definitely more natural than the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, as the Etude one can give me an oily finish. It also feels so light, yet gives good coverage. I actually use this for daily wear and use the more inexpensive Etude for special occasions. It doesn't cover blemishes that well, but I never intend to do that because I find it to look unnatural. I normally use two full pumps for my face and neck, because I find that when I use it conservatively, it feels dry and it doesn't cover as much as I want it to.

The package is also very sophisticated and functional, but I don't like that I can't see how much I have left. When I have the chance, I'll have to buy back-up bottles already!

on 4/18/2012 2:29:00 AM

I got this has a gift from a friend who went to Hong Kong last fall and I absolutely love it. People say that it doesn't do miracles but for me I feel like it does. I generally get few breakouts and I can leave the house fine without makeup but this stuff just gives me that extra flawness look. I do not get this with the high end foundations I have either. The only thing I can complain about is that I got a 21 when a 13 would probably fit me better and I notice there is now an online store for Canada finally so I can get it much easier.
It feels much better than foundation. A little goes a long way too. The 21 is still a light colour compared to the Lancome foundation 2C ivoire it is pretty fair.

on 4/13/2012 5:07:00 PM

I bought this at Watsons in Taipei (At Shi Da district), and I believe it was pretty cheap, I think around $12-$15 US. I have been using this product for three months now. I bought this by mistake, but decided to try it because I read online that this would be good for oily skin types. I use No.23 Natural Yellow Beige. I have medium-dark skin for a Taiwanese girl. I believe this color slightly brightens my face in a natural way (but not in pictures).

MY FEELINGS ABOUT IT:
I must say, I absolutely love it. When I wear it, my face looks about 85% better. Most of my pimples (I have a lot of smaller pimples along the side of my face, forehead, and a couple around the mouth, nothing really explosive), look like they disappear and my acne spots (I have loads :( diminish - they don't totally disappear, but it's not as obvious. My friends compliment about my skins saying how lucky I am that I don't need to wear makeup, which goes to show that this BB cream doesn't go on cakey and looks natural. It's pretty easy to layer, giving more coverage.

ACNE:
I'm really not sure if it gives me acne or not since my acne is really inconsistent. I think if I wear it for too long too often, it will give me a little acne (for example all day and past 12 am). It doesn't leave my t-zone shiny, and my cheeks will still get a litte dry, but I counter that with a good moisturizer when the weather is dry or cold.

CONCLUSION:
It does't make my face 100% flawless, but it's good enough for everyday wear. It helps give me confidence in my less-than-perfect skin! I apply with my fingers and reapply on trouble spots about once to twice a day (because I don't use concealer).
I love the packaging and price I got it for, and would def. repurchase.

I have tried several BB creams but this is the one that makes my skin look the best. MISSHA Perfect Cover is good too, but this one gives my skin a luminous finish. I did a side by side comparison with the Signature Complete and Perfect Cover and the Signature looked better. Then I did a comparison with Skin79's Orange bottle and this one also won out. I use #23 and find it blends well. It's not as thick as Perfect Cover or Skin79 so it's easier to blend. I consider it a medium coverage. I have acne prone skin and it hasn't broken me out yet. I've been using it around a month. Highly recommend this BB cream for anyone who needs a hypoallergenic one or wants to try a bb cream in general. It's better than any foundation I've ever used.

on 4/8/2012 6:55:00 AM

I bought this BB cream in the 50ml tube in shade No.23 during one of MISSHA's flash sales... the only time I would buy their BB creams straight from them, since they're otherwise very expensive!

Signature Real Complete is my favorite of the three BB creams I've tried from MISSHA (Perfect Cover and Cho Bo Yang being the other two). The formula is much more fluid than the two mentioned, and the shades are more true to a natural skin color right out of the tube, unlike the other two, which have a gray cast to them that oxidizes over time. The more watery formula is easier to spread, yet pigmentation isn't sacrificed so the coverage is still sheer to a surprisingly strong medium.

Unfortunately, this line of BB cream from MISSHA is only offered in 3 shades (No.13 in 50ml tube only, and No.21 and No.23). None of the shades are actually matched to the Perfect Cover ones offered in the same numbers, so I highly recommend sampling the shades before purchasing any tubes even if you have already tried Perfect Cover.

The major difference between Signature and the other two BB creams is that Signature is also supposed to be more non-comedogenic (although, it still has a faint fragrance...). True to their claim, I haven't had any acne during the time that I was using this! The oil control isn't too great though, so if you're wearing this for more than 8 hours, definitely either blot it or wash it off so your pores can breathe. Or finish it with powder after applying.

Since I got this in the 50ml tube, (which is actually a plastic case instead of a squeeze tube like Cho Bo Yang and Perfect Cover), I'm not fond of the packaging since it's kind of bulky and a little difficult to control how much product you dispense with its pump. I'd rather get the smaller 20ml squeeze tubes. At least those are easily portable!

on 4/3/2012 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this. I have only tried one other BB cream before, the Garnier one, which is more like a tinted moisuriser in my opinion, and it was orange and streaky. This Missha one is what I imagined a BB cream to be like. I use it over moisturiser but under concealer and foundation - like a primer. If you have no scarring you could use this on its own as a foundation, I would say it is light - medium coverage. It is slightly pink/grey as others have mentioned but it suits my skin tone (NW15 - NW20) and once you blend it in it looks completely natural. Would repurchase! I don't think I'll bother with trying other BB creams, this one does the job!

on 4/3/2012 2:30:00 AM

it seems smooth and does a good job of evening out my skin tone very nicely. Has like a lightish pinkish gray cast but it does blend in to my skin tone.
Of course you shouldn't expect a whole lot of coverage. But with this, little bit of concealer and setting powder, its very nice for a natural light look.
The packaging is pretty nice. Sturdy and since it has a pump its not such a hassle in the morning when you're in a rush or something.

This is the best BB cream I have tried to date (Boscia, Dr. Jart, Clinique, Skin79, Etude House, Garnier), and it's the only one I ended up paying full price for at H Mart ($45+ OUCH). I would never pay that again for it, given that I have found much better pricing on line, but I do think that this is the best one for my sort of dry, sometimes flakey, enlarged pores, aging complexion. It comes in different shades- an oddity in the world of BBs, and #23 works great for NC30-35. It has the least grayish cast of any of the Korean BBs and it also is not too sticky and not too dry. I barely need concealer after using this, and the coverage lasts all day and I would say it is medium. It does not pool in pores or sink into lines but it does emphasize flakes, so beware, you definitely have to moisturize well first if you have any flakiness from peels going on. It's easy to blend too, and while it is less shiney than the Skin79 BBs, I still have to use powder in some areas. I hate the tube thing where you can't see how much is left but like the sanitary pump. I also like that it does not contain gross chemicals, although there are a few supposedly comedeogenic ingredients in it, it hasn't broken me out...yet. Save yourself money and order from Amazon- a legit seller such as Seoulglamour. (Beware there are folks selling fakes!)