November 26, 2014 | 1846 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I bought this BB cream in the 50ml tube in shade No.23 during one of MISSHA's flash sales... the only time I would buy their BB creams straight from them, since they're otherwise very expensive!

Signature Real Complete is my favorite of the three BB creams I've tried from MISSHA (Perfect Cover and Cho Bo Yang being the other two). The formula is much more fluid than the two mentioned, and the shades are more true to a natural skin color right out of the tube, unlike the other two, which have a gray cast to them that oxidizes over time. The more watery formula is easier to spread, yet pigmentation isn't sacrificed so the coverage is still sheer to a surprisingly strong medium.

Unfortunately, this line of BB cream from MISSHA is only offered in 3 shades (No.13 in 50ml tube only, and No.21 and No.23). None of the shades are actually matched to the Perfect Cover ones offered in the same numbers, so I highly recommend sampling the shades before purchasing any tubes even if you have already tried Perfect Cover.

The major difference between Signature and the other two BB creams is that Signature is also supposed to be more non-comedogenic (although, it still has a faint fragrance...). True to their claim, I haven't had any acne during the time that I was using this! The oil control isn't too great though, so if you're wearing this for more than 8 hours, definitely either blot it or wash it off so your pores can breathe. Or finish it with powder after applying.

Since I got this in the 50ml tube, (which is actually a plastic case instead of a squeeze tube like Cho Bo Yang and Perfect Cover), I'm not fond of the packaging since it's kind of bulky and a little difficult to control how much product you dispense with its pump. I'd rather get the smaller 20ml squeeze tubes. At least those are easily portable!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. I have only tried one other BB cream before, the Garnier one, which is more like a tinted moisuriser in my opinion, and it was orange and streaky. This Missha one is what I imagined a BB cream to be like. I use it over moisturiser but under concealer and foundation - like a primer. If you have no scarring you could use this on its own as a foundation, I would say it is light - medium coverage. It is slightly pink/grey as others have mentioned but it suits my skin tone (NW15 - NW20) and once you blend it in it looks completely natural. Would repurchase! I don't think I'll bother with trying other BB creams, this one does the job!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

it seems smooth and does a good job of evening out my skin tone very nicely. Has like a lightish pinkish gray cast but it does blend in to my skin tone.
Of course you shouldn't expect a whole lot of coverage. But with this, little bit of concealer and setting powder, its very nice for a natural light look.
The packaging is pretty nice. Sturdy and since it has a pump its not such a hassle in the morning when you're in a rush or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by beentheredonethat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best BB cream I have tried to date (Boscia, Dr. Jart, Clinique, Skin79, Etude House, Garnier), and it's the only one I ended up paying full price for at H Mart ($45+ OUCH). I would never pay that again for it, given that I have found much better pricing on line, but I do think that this is the best one for my sort of dry, sometimes flakey, enlarged pores, aging complexion. It comes in different shades- an oddity in the world of BBs, and #23 works great for NC30-35. It has the least grayish cast of any of the Korean BBs and it also is not too sticky and not too dry. I barely need concealer after using this, and the coverage lasts all day and I would say it is medium. It does not pool in pores or sink into lines but it does emphasize flakes, so beware, you definitely have to moisturize well first if you have any flakiness from peels going on. It's easy to blend too, and while it is less shiney than the Skin79 BBs, I still have to use powder in some areas. I hate the tube thing where you can't see how much is left but like the sanitary pump. I also like that it does not contain gross chemicals, although there are a few supposedly comedeogenic ingredients in it, it hasn't broken me out...yet. Save yourself money and order from Amazon- a legit seller such as Seoulglamour. (Beware there are folks selling fakes!)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ceradova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not really in love with this product, but I don't hate it either.

I have this product in #21, which suits my winter skin tone (NC25) and #23, which suits my summer skin tone (NC25). In some cases I mix them.
Pros: I really like that this BB Cream has a runny texture that's easily spreadable. Its light to medium coverage is natural looking and easily covers my reddish acne scars while evening out my skin tone.
Cons: I really don't like that there is a slight grey undertone in the BB Cream because it makes my complexion look a bit dull after I apply it - I usually have to apply bronzer and highlighter to make up for it. I also don't like that it's easily transferable, even with setting powder on. It isn't very long lasting either.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by donnakennedy

This cream looks so nice on! You can't tell I'm wearing anything on my face. I purchased #23 and it is a perfect match. Application takes practice though. The first time I applied it, it looked dry and settled into my pores. Now I spritz my face with rosewater and apply the cream while my face is slightly damp. It blends beautifully and looks flawless. I don't have particularly flawless skin, but it covers redness and imperfections without looking cakey. A definite thumbs up!!!

Edit: I noticed after using this cream for some time it was starting to cause mild breakouts on my chin. I looked at the ingredients list and saw sodium chloride not too far down the list so I'm sure it's the culprit. For skin that's not acne-prone, I still think this is a good choice.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by sdfghjksmrdll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this online as trial sachets from a reliable ebay seller. I was using the Perfect Cover before but after finding out harmful chemicals like chemical mineral oil and others, I was determined to search for bb creams which does not contain such substances. After using this for more than 2 weeks, here's the verdict:

PROS:
*mineral-oil free and other harmful substances which I forgot
*easier to apply due to its quite runny consistency
*slight or no gray cast at all
*softer and smoother skin if used longer
*milder scent compared to Perfect Cover
*gives light-medium coverage for me

CONS
*made my face especially my forehead which became oilier than usual after 2-3 hours. had to blot 2-3 times a day
*blackheads sprouted uhmm.. maybe there were other reasons for this
*does not cover blemishes
*low SPF

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by LannyZhang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the color of the number 23 because that color closest to the skin of my face (medium-fair).

Pro:
- Can cover my pores
- No strong scent
- Natural color (not too white like wearing mask, which other product usually do)
- A structure that is easy to blend cream
- Hydrate

Con:
- Too much moisture
- Make the face oily
- Looks like not wearing a bb cream
- Expensive

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by kolee412002

I have love and hate relationship with this. I get the BB cream as a gift from a Korean friend. I don't know how much it cost in Korea so I can't judge. The packaging's quite appealing to me though. It appear matte on my skin. I do not use it regularly as it broke me out. But I do love the coverage it provides when having red skin from abstracting the pimple on my skin. It covers well enough for me and people say my skin doesn't look bad as I say. They don't believe that I have a bad skin day , so I guess it's a plus. The color 21 's light for my NC30 but it'd be fine if I use the very small about for the whole face. It doesn't look oily but after a while but I see the oil still see the oil on the blotting paper. I think it gets my skin oily but not that visible as the finish appear pretty matte. Overall, I think it 50:50 it 's worth a try for oily skin but not very much for those with oily + sensitive skin like mine coz it has mineral.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the first Missha BB Cream I've tried. However, I've been trying a lot of Asian brand BB Creams in the past, and so far this definitely is one of my favorites. I bought this in the small 20g tube, which, according to the SA would last me a good 4-5 months if used daily, which means that you only need the smallest amount to cover your whole face. (BTW, I got this in #21). Upon trying this one out at the store, I immediately noticed that the color is very different from the usual greyish color of your usual BB Cream. I originally wanted the Perfect cover BB Cream in #27 because I have really yellow undertones (NC25-30), but surprisingly, this goes on fine. I think the trick to BB Creams is that you should apply the smallest amount and build it up from there, so that you don't risk looking like your face is too light compared to the rest of your body since it adjusts through time. Having said this, this BB Cream has a light consistency, making it more blendable, so I guess you can really get away with a color that isn't exactly your skintone. The coverage is sheer but again, you can build it up to medium, and it really does last a good amount of time, though I wouldn't necessarily stretch it during the day's I'd work from 7am-10pm. It has SPF, so obviously this won't photograph well, and also has anti-aging and skin whitening properties, which I can't really attest to since I've only bought this a couple days ago. But all in all, a good everyday product, especially i you don't want to look too made up or wear anything too heavy, unlike some heavier or thicker BB Creams (i.e. my Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream). Plus the fact that the tube is soo small, allows me to chuck this in my bag for quick touch ups, is also a plus. Will definitely buy this and try other BB Creams from the brand as well.

EDIT: This turned a bit pink after it oxidizes, I think next time I'll get the other Missha BB Creams with the yellowish tint

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No