April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by luvburmese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, I did't think I would. My lips tend to be on the dry side and this lip balm keeps them feeling good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

This is really nice. It goes on smoothly and moisturizes my lips well with out giving any crazy shine or unwanted color. The lemon scent isn't what I thought it would be, but it's still nice. It smells a lot like the Chapstick SPF variety. The packaging too is just adorable and it's nice that unlike tube lip balms, this doesn't get all smashed and melty or break off. I really want to try to vanilla or mint ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I like using the eos lipbalms to prime my lips before applying lipstick. With other lip-balms they feel too greasy, too thick, or too slick on my lips (but this doesn't tend to "slide" around like other lip-balms do). The formula is quite light-weight and doesn't require alot of dragging to apply. It has a lemon drop scent that's quite sweet/refreshing. This scent is my fav, followed closely by the Summer Fruit (red ball) scent. Best used if you don't have very dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by stephanielove13

I don't know if it's just me because this is one of my older eos lipbalms, but the texture feels different. I'm not sure if it's because of the SPF, but it seems to have a greasier, regular lip balm feel. It might be because it's not natural, because on the site it says "natural flavor", unlike the other ones which say "natural" and "organic". I still love mine, though. It smells to me like a sweet lemon, sort of like lemon meringue pie. I've had it for a long time and I'm not even close to being done so these last quite a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

This is my absolute favorite (note, I haven't tried the LE ones or the regular sticks). It applies much creamier than the other spheres, and the scent is awesome! It's that lemon scent that smells like sweet lemons, not cleaning supplies.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by danatan79

I love this product. It smells delicious and it makes my lips shiny and moisturized. I would definitely buy again. One of the best lip balms I've used. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

OMG!! I love this sooo muchh! The packaging is soo cute, the taste is yummy, and it is soo enexpensive! At Walmart I got this thing for 99 cents, and it has lasted me 6 months! Ii will so be buying more, and i will def. try the other flavors((: <333

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I knew I shouldn't have caved and bought this lip balm. I got the lemon, because everyone said it smelled amazing. Okay, the lemon scent really isn't that great. Maybe I am a bit biased, because I think the best lemon scented product is the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. It literally smells like lemon Starburst. Anyway, that's another review. This lemon is quite faint, HOWEVER, when applied to the lips smells completely awful!! Even my boyfriend who rarely comments on things like this, was wondering what the smell was. It really doesn't make my lips feel all that great either. Nothing special, don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by earlyonemorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the lipbalm I keep in my purse for day-to-day wandering around, and I live in San Francisco so I really need that protection from the wind. This alone can help tell you what I think of this.

First off, the packaging is adorable, and while it's not as convenient, because I usually just don't stick it in my pocket, it's not as liable to get lost or melted in the laundry (yeah, it's horrible, but it's happened to me before), like my other lip balms are.
It smells and tastes nice! For me it's one of those balms that vaguely have a sweet taste, but most of the favor I'm getting I think is from the scent.
I love that it has spf in it, because I have gotten my lip sunburned with other balms before. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I think that this moisturizes very well. Good enough for day to day use, and not as moisturizing as something like rose salve. I feel that sometimes over moisturizing my lips leads to oversensitivity. This IS NOT for already overly chapped lips. It's not a miracle worker, but it will help lips in already fairly healthy condition.
The only real quibble I have with this is that the large sphere does not really make for overly precise application. I feel that I tend to apply on the lips, as well as just slightly around the lips too, just because I want everything covered. The one thing I found odd is I've only been able to fine these in shrinkwrap, where the others I find in blister packs. If you can get it on sale, all the better, but one lasts a REALLY long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by loveoverload

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have these sphere balms also in honeydew and summer fruit. They are not moisturizing at ALL. The formula in this lemon one however, is more smooth and creamy and more moisturizing, which is why I'm giving it a three, instead of a two I gave the other flavors. Even though it's moisturizing enough to use as a regular lip balm, I can't stand to use it. Yes it smells really nice, like lemon treats or something. But I think that the spf in it makes it taste HORRIBLE. all chemically and it really gets to me, like I have a lemon scented cleaner on my mouth and the smell annoys my nose so much. it smells much nicer if i just sniff the balm. I guess I will have to use it on my cuticles or something as well, like all my other eos. Deeply disappointed I can't actually use one on my lips, which is what I bought it for :/