July 25, 2014 | 1869 users online

Toners - Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by roachz81

I got the "light" version of the moisture lotion, and love it! I like it more than the regular lotion which can be a hassle as it takes longer to absorb into the skin. This is different than a typical toner, which one might use to wipe off extra dirt after cleansing. Yes, it is more like a "sponge" that enhances water retention on skin. I like using this lotion together with a light moisturizer. I used to use Kielh's Ultra Facial Cream for extreme weather to combat dryness (which is also pretty good) but then i decided to skimp and buy something much cheaper. I think this lotion works as good in terms of moisturizing power, and costs much cheaper! I like to use a lot of it at night with a light moisturizer on top and wake up to nice skin, and this was sufficient for winter time. No flaky skin :)

So far, i have not developed any allergic reactions to this product, even around delicate eye/lips area. One thing that i am confused about is this product leaves a sheen on my skin (NOT the "oily" variety), which a light mineral makeup layer does not cover or look completely matte. Looks as if i have dusted a layer of highlighter on my face, which ain't bad at all :) Maybe it's the moisture....

Regarding why it is called "super" hyarulonic acid and why is it different from other products, the label indicated that the molecular weight of the hyarulonic acid in this product is much smaller (nanoparticle), which increases absorption and assimilation into skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Survivalgirl

This product is a lotion which is meant to be a toner. However I used this between my toner and my moisturizer. I read some reviews saying that this is NOT moisturizing enough when they do not apply moisturizer after that. However I feel this is only "add-on" to the moisturizing effect. You still need to use a moisturizer to "seal" the hyaluronic acid in! : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. My oily, sensitive acne-prone skin will only tolerate a few products and this is one of them. I believe this is free of colorants and other uncessary irritants. Great for sensitive skins. And not too expensive either.

5 stars for sure!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I just started using the Saeki skin care methods a couple of weeks ago. I have experimented with other products and this one gives the best result without paying 40 bucks for the lotion Saeki recommends. It has alcohol but the moisterizers outweigh it. Japanese lotion like what is needed for a good lotion mask is NOT like American toners,even alcohol-free ones like I thought. It will still work, but not as well. This lotion is a good bet. By the way I got the light formula for oily acne skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by sunnyraingene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Firstly, I have to clarify to all MUA-ers out there using this product, or are thinking of getting this product. You're supposed to use only 1 - 2 drops of the product, pat it on your face till the sticky feeling goes off, and continue with your sunscreen, or more moisturiser if you're working a dry, air-conditioned workplace like me, before all that make up goes on. The sticky sensation will go off in about a minute as you pat the product on your skin.

It feels like normal water at first, and when u start patting it all over your face, you'll feel something sticky. I guess that's how it's supposed to work.

On my first application, I felt that my skin feels less itchy after a day in the office, which left me with dry and flaky skin. I've used this product for about three days, and I'll post another review after one month of using it! I've got sensitive skin and I'm really glad there's no alcohol (my allergy), fragrance, and colouring! Hope this helps (:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by anitahuynh

I love this product! It has become my hg, my combination/oily skin has become more "normal" because of this product! Less breakouts because my skin is balanced! I bought this product in Malaysia and Singapore whist I was holidaying. Whilst I did stock up, I am still looking for a trustworthy online store that stocks it! (please pm me if you know)

Pros:
- Unscented
- No colour
- Cheap
- Effective

Cons:
- Wish the packaging had a nozzle or a pump to dispense the product, but with the product being so effective, I don't really mind

I would recommend this product to anyone! and remember less and more is the key, and patting it onto the skin until it stops being sticky is also an important factor!

I use this product day and night, after my eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by elvina777

I am in love with this product! I am not sure if it is suppose to be used as just a toner, however for me I am a lazy girl n I dislike having too much stuff on my face therefore I am just using this as a toner, moisturiser combined. Oh, maybe also because I live in a tropical country and enjoy full year round of summer, never get to face the dryness most ppl face in Autumn and winter.

I have combination skin and have never found the right moisturiser for myself. Before using hada labo acid, I have been haunted by bad experience of oily race after using some moisturiser. Therefore for some time I gave up with any use of moisturiser and ended up with a little of flakiness around my cheeks. Thank god I have found this! It is fun to apply; slapping of face. Initially it will be wet and sticky but it will quickly be absorbed into the skin. For the rest of the day my face will suffer a little oiliness which is normal even without anything on face. I do not have any of the flaking of skin issue after using this. After using for 1 month I thought my skin looked brighter.

This is very worth for the price and amt given that I use it day and night, and oops I even use it on my hands because hand moisturisers would have been too rich for me. Been using it for 4 months and only half of the bottle is gone. Strongly recommend this to people who just like to have light moisturising.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by supeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The best things about this product is that it really does not have any fragrance. Nor coloring. Literally. It feels smooth and a little bit like very thin gel. It's watery but not the loose runny kind.

Love this but took a lippie off because its sticky and leaves my face looking rather shiny. Even after waking up in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by ella343

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The name may be misleading; many Asian brands have what is known as a "softener" or "lotion", a humectant-rich liquid that resembles a Western toner but is functionally a different animal, designed to saturate the top layers of the skin and draw in moisture like a sponge, especially if you've layered a moisturizer on top. A performance enhancer, in other words. It's a simple product, designed to do little more than combat dehydration, but remarkably versatile. On top of its purported use as a pre-moisturizing hydration boost, it's lovely in homemade sheet masks, and, if you have trouble applying serum-based actives evenly onto dry skin due to instant absorption, the neutral formulation provides plenty of slip without extra weight.

Hadalabo, in short, is a basic humectant solution, 'super' hyaluronic acid or no. What makes this product great is what it doesn't have: perfume, dye, alcohol, too many irritants, and high price tag. You could buy Eudermine or Guerlain Super Aqua, but this is nearly the same thing, without the frills. One bottle, ranging in price from $11-$25 depending where you buy it, lasts a good long time, since I don't bother with cotton. In the US, I've found it on ebay, drugstore.com, and HMart.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Disodium Succinate, Methlyparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LauraLo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a Westerner living in an Asian country, it took me a while to understand the hype around this product and figure out what it was meant to do. But once I tried it I was hooked -- used as an extra step between cleanser and moisturizer, a drop of this stuff plumps up fine lines, soothes redness, and just seems to brighten and improve the appearance of my skin. It works best when gently patted on, but the patting process takes less than half a minute.

I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone, aging skin, and I use this together with the Hado Labo Easy Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser (Easy Skin is their line for sensitive skin) and the Easy Skin Moisture Milk. These are some of the very few hydrating/moisturizing products I've ever been able to use without getting breakouts or becoming even oilier, and they really improve the texture and tone of my skin. Best of all, they're very reasonably priced, last for months and are unscented and fragrance free!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No