April 16, 2014 | 1489 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 8:50:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am thoroughly impressed! Loved Bifacil, but couldn't stand the price for EYE MAKEUP REMOVER, when everything else I use from mascara to moisturizer is low end. Bought this on a lark, and it doesn't sting, thoroughly removes everything, and is all around great. I've tried both high and low end eye MU removers, and this one is the best. No complaints!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2002 2:15:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! However when i first bought it, i didn't rad the packaging and didn't realise that it didn't work on waterproof makeup! But when i tried it, some of my waterproof full and soft did come off! I recommend that you read the package before purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 6:08:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this a few times, it's a very good and (love this) cheap eye makeup remover. Does the job and won't break the bank! I don't use waterproof makeup, by the way, so I don't know how the pink bottle (for waterproof) works on stubborn mascara and such.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2002 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This leaves my eyes clean and fresh with no oily residue. Removes eye makeup/mascara completely. Although, this one doesn't budge waterproof mascara. You'll need the Moisturizing one with the pink cap for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2002 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jill9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

You have to try this!! This product does not sting my eyes and doesn't leave an oily film on my eyes. This works well removing non-waterproof eye makeup. Use this after you wash your face and then rinse. They do make a product for waterproof eye makeup.