Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

on 2/21/2003 7:59:00 PM

I try other products and always come back to this one. Cheap and effective. I do think it can dry out the skin in winter if your prone to that (which I am). I use a night eye cream anyway, so this is not a problem for me. UPDATE: This ended up totally drying out my eye area and I had to switch to L'oreal oil-free instead. It's a bit more $, but not as harsh.

on 2/19/2003 5:09:00 PM

Excellent eye makeup remover. Not oily AT ALL and removes all makeup. Does not irritate skin or burn eyes at all.

on 12/20/2002 8:50:00 PM

I am thoroughly impressed! Loved Bifacil, but couldn't stand the price for EYE MAKEUP REMOVER, when everything else I use from mascara to moisturizer is low end. Bought this on a lark, and it doesn't sting, thoroughly removes everything, and is all around great. I've tried both high and low end eye MU removers, and this one is the best. No complaints!

I love this product! However when i first bought it, i didn't rad the packaging and didn't realise that it didn't work on waterproof makeup! But when i tried it, some of my waterproof full and soft did come off! I recommend that you read the package before purchasing!

on 9/9/2002 6:08:00 PM

I've repurchased this a few times, it's a very good and (love this) cheap eye makeup remover. Does the job and won't break the bank! I don't use waterproof makeup, by the way, so I don't know how the pink bottle (for waterproof) works on stubborn mascara and such.

on 9/8/2002 4:09:00 PM

This leaves my eyes clean and fresh with no oily residue. Removes eye makeup/mascara completely. Although, this one doesn't budge waterproof mascara. You'll need the Moisturizing one with the pink cap for that.

on 8/16/2002 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

You have to try this!! This product does not sting my eyes and doesn't leave an oily film on my eyes. This works well removing non-waterproof eye makeup. Use this after you wash your face and then rinse. They do make a product for waterproof eye makeup.