October 2, 2014 | 1058 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2002 2:15:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! However when i first bought it, i didn't rad the packaging and didn't realise that it didn't work on waterproof makeup! But when i tried it, some of my waterproof full and soft did come off! I recommend that you read the package before purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 6:08:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this a few times, it's a very good and (love this) cheap eye makeup remover. Does the job and won't break the bank! I don't use waterproof makeup, by the way, so I don't know how the pink bottle (for waterproof) works on stubborn mascara and such.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2002 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This leaves my eyes clean and fresh with no oily residue. Removes eye makeup/mascara completely. Although, this one doesn't budge waterproof mascara. You'll need the Moisturizing one with the pink cap for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2002 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jill9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You have to try this!! This product does not sting my eyes and doesn't leave an oily film on my eyes. This works well removing non-waterproof eye makeup. Use this after you wash your face and then rinse. They do make a product for waterproof eye makeup.