Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've used this product for quite a few years and it never disappoints. It always instantly makes by lashes longer and thicker, even with one coat. At times there are clumps, but don't make that hold you back from trying the Lash Blast Fusion. Hope I helped!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG mascara! It never dries out my lashes like some other mascaras do. It lasts all day, but is easy to take off. My only issue is the GIGANTIC tube doesn't look super great, but that is minor when I think about how great the actual product is!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Lengthens, volumizes, separates, and washes off easily. You can't go wrong!

Great basic mascara. It elongates lashes subtly and isn't too dark or obvious, giving a natural look as long as you don't glob it on. This was my very first mascara and I'm glad that I started out with this one. It's a great starter mascara because it's relatively easy to use and if you don't get the waterproof one, it's easy to wash off with water. If you're looking for something a little more advanced than the fusion, I personally recommend CG's Clump Crusher! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This mascara didn't work for me probably because it's not waterproof. It seperates well but didn't hold the curl.

Tube is inconveniently fat. My eyes look nice at the beginning. BUT it is so not water-resistant!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love the way this mascara applies. I usually curl my lashes and then apply 2 coats of this. It is clump-free and builds decent volume and lots of length. My lashes look long, full and pretty when I first put this on. However, within a few hours, my lashes look less long, voluminous and curled. They still look decent though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara right now. It separates my lashes, extends them, does not clump and really makes my lashes stand out.I have actually had a friend say something about my long lashes, first time ever had a comment on them. It does not have the Noxema smell that a lot of cover girl products have, which is a huge plus. love this mascara! I would buy it again.

This is the only mascara I use. It gives great control, does not clump, and provides long, voluminous and separated lashes. My lashes point down so I do use a curler before using this product.
I buy it in three-packs at Costco - a great deal. A tube does not last too long though - maybe a month or two at most if you use it daily.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's hard to decide between this one and Maxfactor False Lash Effect. They both are impressive.

Popular Mascaras